Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Spain Schengen Visa - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain Schengen Visa (74709 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hello everyone,

Please is there a spain visa application centre in Abuja?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Salma07: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2022
This thread isn't very buoyant - abi people aren't interested in applying for Spain visa again? Please can anyone advise what may be going on? These people have refused to open May bookings since beginning of March when I started checking and I'm really confused as to why. Is this how they used to do?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by imran90(m): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Avoid Spain embassy for now bro. E get why!
Salma07:
This thread isn't very buoyant - abi people aren't interested in applying for Spain visa again? Please can anyone advise what may be going on? These people have refused to open May bookings since beginning of March when I started checking and I'm really confused as to why. Is this how they used to do?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by klassykute(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Guys is it possible to travel to spain with schengen visa and then work residency permit b4 the visa expires?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Salma07: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hi @imran90. Wetin de sup? Have they stopped releasing appointments outright? Nawaooo
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Salma07: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2022
I didn't get any response on this thread so I made some enquiries on social media. Apparently, visa appointments for Spain are suspended indefinitely due to strike action by Spain consulate staff: https://theedinburghreporter.co.uk/2022/03/spanish-visas-may-be-delayed-due-to-strike/

Apparently, BLS has been given instruction not to release appointments for May until staff grievances are addressed by the Spanish government. Hope this is helpful to someone...

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Jaywon89: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Salma07:
I didn't get any response on this thread so I made some enquiries on social media. Apparently, visa appointments for Spain are suspended indefinitely due to strike action by Spain consulate staff: https://theedinburghreporter.co.uk/2022/03/spanish-visas-may-be-delayed-due-to-strike/

Apparently, BLS has been given instruction not to release appointments for May until staff grievances are addressed by the Spanish government. Hope this is helpful to someone...

Thanks so much for the research and update. I read the link and did further checking too. It seem it’s the embassy in London that this applies to. Is there a way to confirm that the ones in Nigeria are joining the strike too?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Salma07: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hi Jaywon89

The Twitter screenshot I included in my post is from an Indian lady who I believe either works in BLS (it’s an Indian company) or has some affiliation to it - she seems to be in the know. There’s no announcement of a strike by the Spanish consulate in Nigeria but I think they’re not accepting appointments now, to show solidarity with their colleagues in the UK. This is the only explanation that makes sense…normally they should have released appointments since last month

Jaywon89:

Thanks so much for the research and update. I read the link and did further checking too. It seem it’s the embassy in London that this applies to. Is there a way to confirm that the ones in Nigeria are joining the strike too?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by ibuowo200: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hello house , I am traveling to Spain on the 29th to 6th May . Pls I need to know if I need a COVID test 72 hours before traveling . Thanks house .

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by imran90(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations
ibuowo200:
Hello house , I am traveling to Spain on the 29th to 6th May . Pls I need to know if I need a COVID test 72 hours before traveling . Thanks house .
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by imran90(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Have you been vaccinated? I guess you are traveling on tourism visa, please can you share with the house the documents you submitted, are you a first traveler sir
ibuowo200:
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by ibuowo200: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hello house pls I want yo know if I need a 72 hours before traveling COVID Test before traveling to Spain?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by pufframmy: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
helo how did you get your spain
bro u didnt drop timeline for us to learn sir

ibuowo200:

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by gabson02(m): 5:17am On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=pufframmy post=111879042]helo how did you get your spain
bro u didnt drop timeline for us to learn sir..please kindly share with us how you got your appointment date and if you are first time traveler
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by gabson02(m): 6:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Hello house, please has anyone gotten appointment date at BLS or VFS dis month. If yes how did you go about ...
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Iamajala: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2022
gabson02:
Hello house, please has anyone gotten appointment date at BLS or VFS dis month. If yes how did you go about ...

Still Nothing yet o
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by MRFIXER001: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2022
An update yet?

Don't forget to reach us if you need a professional construction company to handle your building project on +2347046517600 or mrfixerengineeringconstruction@gmail.com
gabson02:
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by ProNdubuisi: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Iamajala:

Still Nothing yet o

New appointments are being rolled out for May, saw the 5th and 6th of May Open Yesterday. You can check now to book an appointment .

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Iamajala: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
ProNdubuisi:

New appointments are being rolled out for May, saw the 5th and 6th of May Open Yesterday. You can check now to book an appointment .

Thanks I just confirmed, already on the 10th of May, people dey rush the date like Akara, the japa business is real grin

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by works1: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Good Day All Nairalanders,

I have attempted a Norway visa 3 times on the same Training from the same Education Center but keep on rejected.

The above was the email gotten from their embassy in Accra this week after sent an email to them to know the reasons why have constantly been refused even do I submitted all the necessary documents.

Dear Mr. Bosun,

We refer to your e-mail of 21 April 2022, our reference number 20150865.

The Embassy is able to inform you that you are not registered with a ban on entry in Norwegian immigration databases.

As to your previous applications for a visa, we recommend that you read the decision letters from the previous times, and see the reasons stated in those decision letters. These letters also refer to information sources, such as www.udi.no and www. udiregelverk.no

Due to the conditions in Nigeria and the experience with Nigerian visa applicants, Norwegian and Schengen visa practice is rather strict. For example, it can be hard to obtain a visa in order to attend courses, conventions, trade fairs, and the like.

Best regards,

Head of Visa Section

I am planning to visit the country this year on vacation please kindly advise.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by pufframmy: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
they already said it in their message, its difficult to get their visa why not try other schengen countries
works1:
Good Day All Nairalanders,

I have attempted a Norway visa 3 times on the same Training from the same Education Center but keep on rejected.

The above was the email gotten from their embassy in Accra this week after sent an email to them to know the reasons why have constantly been refused even do I submitted all the necessary documents.

Dear Mr. Bosun,

We refer to your e-mail of 21 April 2022, our reference number 20150865.

The Embassy is able to inform you that you are not registered with a ban on entry in Norwegian immigration databases.

As to your previous applications for a visa, we recommend that you read the decision letters from the previous times, and see the reasons stated in those decision letters. These letters also refer to information sources, such as www.udi.no and www. udiregelverk.no

Due to the conditions in Nigeria and the experience with Nigerian visa applicants, Norwegian and Schengen visa practice is rather strict. For example, it can be hard to obtain a visa in order to attend courses, conventions, trade fairs, and the like.

Best regards,

Head of Visa Section

I am planning to visit the country this year on vacation please kindly advise.

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by gabson02(m): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2022
After this how long does it take to send payment receipt

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Candycandy24: 1:24pm On May 02, 2022
Hi,
I was wondering if someone could help. I submitted my Spanish visa application about 4 weeks ago but it is still being "processed at mission". I need my passport back urgently to travel to a different country in the next few weeks. Does anyone know how to contact BLS for this as they don't seem to respond to emails?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by gabson02(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2022
Pls has anyone gotten appointment at BLS Lagos from Spain Schengen... Pls share here to know how you were able to secure appointment.. Thanks
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Horladimeyjey(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2022
Greetings,

Does anyone know how flexible BLS are with appointments? I couldn't get a favourable date for my trip so I booked an appointment for a date available on their website. Can I go on an earlier date? If I booked for 6/6/22, can I go on 30/05/22?

Any idea or advice?

I paid with a foreign card. My naira cards didn't work.

gabson02:
Pls has anyone gotten appointment at BLS Lagos from Spain Schengen... Pls share here to know how you were able to secure appointment.. Thanks
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by gabson02(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2022
Horladimeyjey:
Greetings,

Does anyone know how flexible BLS are with appointments? I couldn't get a favourable date for my trip so I booked an appointment for a date available on their website. Can I go on an earlier date? If I booked for 6/6/22, can I go on 30/05/22?

Any idea or advice?

have you gotten confirmation receipt for the one you booked
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Horladimeyjey(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2022
Yes
gabson02:
have you gotten confirmation receipt for the one you booked
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Femaleking: 10:03am On May 08, 2022
Pls how much is the Spain appointment in usd
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Reetarh: 11:55pm On May 09, 2022
The price for Spain appointment is 17.1 dollar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by imran90(m): 4:43am On May 10, 2022
Horladimeyjey:
Greetings,

Any idea or advice?

I doubt if those security men at Selina house will allow you into the building sir, you're going to pass through two security men both of them will check if your name is on the appointment list given to them. Unless if you're going to bribe your way into the building which I believe is very possible there.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Candycandy24: 8:51pm On May 13, 2022
Just an update.

The BLS website showed on Wednesday that my passport was ready to be dispatched and the courier delivered it today (2 days later).

I got the visa. They gave the visa for one month, from the exact date of travel to Spain to the following month which is fine by me (about 30 days).

Good luck to everyone else that has applied.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.