Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman (27697 Views)

Drama As Lady Blocks Man After He Accidentally Sent N950k To Her (video) / Malawi Artist Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed His Houseboy / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by tillaman(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2021
Sad

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Mayng01(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2021
Some people will still blame bubu for this one
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Comedian2019: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2021
When the vigilante man saw what happened, he quickly took a motorcycle and was headed to the police station to report the matter, but some angry youths gave him a hot chase and stopped him at the railway line. They brought him back to the community and beat him to death." he added.
Mob action.
Vigilante 1:1 Community
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Moneyboyz: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2021
Bunch of savages.
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Oweku: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2021
Same thing has happened at my work place.. A soldier securing the company was trying to fix is gun.. He went to by oil, as he ws trying to make it work, bullet just came out straight to the generator.. The bullet bust the generator door, from there bust the engine oil slump..

Just imagine say na person they dere..
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Depressed101: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2021
Stupid community.. Lost two souls in just one day
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by newdawn2017(f): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2021
ntyce:

Where is the sense in this your post?
It was stated clearly that it was a mistake on the vigilante's part.

Mob action is very wrong
Which mistake?? Y shoot into d air in d first place that there re people? Y not pop & spill champagne. Nigeria is lawless

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Pierocash(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by donbenie(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2021
This is what happens when you give untrained Amateurs access to guns..
First rule of gun handling..
NEVER point a gun in the direction of a man you don't want to shoot..
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Mac2016(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2021
I remember at a local amala joint, a police officer placed his gun on the table where he was sitting with the gun point right at anyone to sit opposite him. As the table is shared, just like in the case of any buka. I was to sit opposite him for lack of more space then I told him to remove his gun and erect it at least for the gun to point upwards. The foolish officer started laughing.. Asking if I was scared that he has locked the gun. I said I no wan know. I insisted until he pointed the gun up.
Many gun handlers need the right knowledge of gun use and they shd be responsible with it and be held accountable and punished for any error committed.
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Trustedpronet: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2021
They paid him to shoot the chairman, they could have interrogate him to confess instead of this jungle justice..now the real criminal is celebrating
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by witworth(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2021
Jagbajantis
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by grandlexuz(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Kandeed:
Senseless thing, is pump action a gun u just get to shoot anyhow? Knowing how wide its pellet spreads in different directions. Serves the vigilante right. little wonder the Bible said in all ur getting, get Wisdom

Your post is more senseless than the actions of that day .
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2021
What is the difference between this behavior and Animals behavior ??

People acting without sense.
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by ntyce(m): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2021
newdawn2017:
Which mistake?? Y shoot into d air in a place that there re people? Y not pop & spill champagne. Nigeria is lawless

So has killing him brought the dead man back?
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by MightyEmperor: 8:17am On Aug 03, 2021
Shuu na wa o only the name of the community self get as e be "Ukpiowin' enough kpians go full there.
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by MightyEmperor: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2021
Gun no mal function the idiot kpuf the chiarmo.
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Kandeed: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2021
grandlexuz:

Your post is more senseless than the actions of that day .

ntyce:

Where is the sense in this your post?
It was stated clearly that it was a mistake on the vigilante's part.

Mob action is very wrong

I hope you both are not blind to read and are sensible enough to comprehend they were shooting into the sky to celebrate the man. the question you should be asking is, why shoot live rounds cuz of celebration?? not quoting me to type nonsense cuz you both felt like getting noticed
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Kandeed: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2021
ntyce:

So has killing him brought the dead man back?
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by mechanics(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2021
They should have allowed the police handle the case.
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by sylve11: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2021
Na wa. sad cool
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Thesaint141(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Since has decided to kill us with bad news, I've decided to bring you all something cool to bright up your morning. smiley

matter don person self.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Shugafree(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2021
Oweku:
Same thing has happened at my work place.. A soldier securing the company was trying to fix is gun.. He went to by oil, as he ws trying to make it work, bullet just came out straight to the generator.. The bullet bust the generator door, from there bust the engine oil slump..

Just imagine say na person they dere..

R U really a female ?
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by generalwo(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/vigilante-beaten-to-death-after-he-accidentally-killed-outgoing-community-chairman-in-delta.html
.... Gun no shoot.... Him head no tell am say na God dey try to save am from problems.... Instead he allow him village people take over..... E dey try to shoot werin no Wan shoot..... But I don't understand... Man Don go house finish, them call am come back to come snap pics and na there he meet him untimely death...... It doesn't make sense to me sha but then, nothing makes sense in Nigeria
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by generalwo(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/vigilante-beaten-to-death-after-he-accidentally-killed-outgoing-community-chairman-in-delta.html
..... Maybe I'm crazy but what if someone contracted the vigilante man to kill the outgoing chairman under the guise of a mistake, and then incited the youths to kill the vigilante man to cover his tracks...... Crazy me sha..... Crazy me
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Bigchristo: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Kandeed:
Senseless thing, is pump action a gun u just get to shoot anyhow in celebration? Knowing how wide its pellet spreads in different directions. Serves the vigilante right. little wonder the Bible said in all ur getting, get Wisdom
these vigilante groups needs to be oriented on how to handle fire arms most especially in public, I’ve encountered this in two occasions one was in my traditional marriage those guys are just reckless almost shoot me dead in the name of protecting the money people are spraying, the other one was when my in law did their fathers Burial the vigilante guy was shooting in the air in crowded place without looking he shoot down electric wire on people that almost killed those who attended the burial ceremony Since then if I see them in any occasion I do rather go home than to experience the worse.
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2021
People from Delta state are animals.
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by ntyce(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2021
Kandeed:

I hope you both are not blind to read and are sensible enough to comprehend they were shooting into the sky to celebrate the man. the question you should be asking is, why shoot live rounds cuz of celebration?? not quoting me to type nonsense cuz you both felt like getting noticed

You wrote that it "serves the vigilante right"

This is very senseless and insensitive...

No right thinking human will justify jungle justice.
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Imustnottalk: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2021
The chairman will do the finishing in heaven
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by Mewhizzp(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2021
������������������������☺️�����������☹️��������������������������������������������������
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by InvestorRicky(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Kandeed:
Senseless thing, is pump action a gun u just get to shoot anyhow in celebration? Knowing how wide its pellet spreads in different directions. Serves the vigilante right. little wonder the Bible said in all ur getting, get Wisdom

Very stupid & senseless comment u have here. Did u actually read the story before writing this crap?
Re: Vigilante Beaten To Death After He Accidentally Killed Outgoing Delta Chairman by starkelvo: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Order your cheap data from me today

Glo, MTN, and Airtel 3gb #500 and 7 GB #1000

Call or WhatsApp 07035317984

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day / Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore / Man Attempts To Blackmail Abiola’s Wife; Gets Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.