Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, (6135 Views)

I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Airport Safety: Enugu Govt Closes Orie Emene Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Spicycat(f): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Good. No room for Sabo

A Terrorist displaying himself on a public forum shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Chimaraymond455: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2021
propaganda!! Propaganda!!! against the igbos and the yorubas, from foolanis/hausas) Igbo and Yoruba on nairaland shine your eyes, foolanis/Hausa will claim to be igbo just to insult and attack the yourubas and other tribes so that it will look as if igbo hate everyone,, same Hausa/foolanis Will claim to be Yoruba to insult and and attack the igbos. foolanis/hausa are only active on nairaland, they are no where to be find on Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform, Yoruba and igbo hear this and hear it clear nairaland is faceless platform which does not require much data to login, that's why they are many here, that's why nairaland is childish platform. Yoruba and igbo on nairaland come to Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform and see the real igbos and Yorubas unity. I may abuse the yorubas out of ignorance before when I thought the yorubas are behind all those hateful threat against the igbos not knowing that it was foolanis and hausas who pretended to be the yorubas,...nnamdi kanu recent arrest have opened igbos eyes to know their common enemy, they only people who are celebrating his arrest is Hausa/Fulani, we have realized this that's why you see first time in history all the southern governors meet in Lagos. All this we south south na them, all this we Niger delta na them, this foolanis hate the southern unity, their greatest fear is igbos, same foolanis attached themselves to Hausa, kanuri, and other tribes in the north, but here in the south they are trying everything humanly possible to divide them, tag everyone who is trying to unite the south attache by force, unity beggars, especially when igbos want to unite with their kit and kin outside s-east. they are now angry because the Yoruba and igbo have realized their past mistakes.......
WE MUST CONTINUE::!!!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Spicycat(f): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2021
Muna4real:

Shut up your stinking mouth. If you have no evidence that nnamdi kanu beheaded anybody,then you go and sleep. Snapping pictures of heads on the streets will not solve any problem. No be today we de see dead body for street. We don de see am since 1998.

Stop being foolish trying to defend the indefendable, your lord and savior has radicalized people into killing and beheading anyone who don't agree with him, the evidence are there for all to see, or maybe you are one does doing the beheading. Spinless Terrorist sympathyzer.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by helinuesIsaMumu: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Open your own account and talk about the North. I can't chase rats when my house is burning. Let me talk about the East let the Northerners talk about the North.

Why not u talk about the war in Afghanistan onye ha tiwara isi

seun, mynd44, oam4j, lalasticlala
Rule 2. Insulting a nairalander without provocation.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Beheading them when you catch them is injustice. You should first get y16 rod,heat above 500 degree and insight it via thr anus to the head both all they hold dear. You make sure they are alive and feel the pain thr fulani government has caused the innocent Biafrans fmly they killed. Then you behead them and share the meat to vultures
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by OyigboUpdate: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Biafran4life:
Beheading them when you catch them is injustice. You should first get y16 rod,heat above 500 degree and insight it via thr anus to the head both all they hold dear. You make sure they are alive and feel the pain thr fulani government has caused the innocent Biafrans fmly they killed. Then you behead them and share the meat to vultures

Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun insiting violence
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Calling the mods is not the way out because the mods can only ban him of which he can still create another account and start from where he stops.

The only way out for you killers is to be judged by the people tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Remember that ESN are still looking for 2000 heads to bury ikobso their late commander

As u can see. In Orie Okporo imo state 2nd August ovide2021
Udele the hungry deportee, so the only evidence you have to backup your claims is a fake facebook account??
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Mind u this beheading has been happening by esn over the weeka but ive been tired of reporting.

Any proof??
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
As you can see the sources this has been happening but I'm busy with other things that's why I've not been uploading on nairaland
Which one is your gists again??
We know you are working with a lot of mischief makers.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Investigative:
The security officer that killed 7 people in Enugu
Burnt down hotel
Killed and kidnapped 40 youths
Are responsible
They have been doing that in sars
Harvest and sell their victims body parts
So this is how it all happened I knew it and one zombie known as commentor was busy trying to change the narrative.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Investigative:
He is a tout and woman trafficker in turkey
Specialize in trafficking young girls to Europe for sex
He was deported by turkey government
He planted as a mole in ipob but kanu discovered and thrown him out
Now he is very bitter
But all his effort is infutility
Wonders they say never ends. So udele is this bad yet he picked a fight with ipob.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Remember onyearmy said they have gotten 30 heads so far. And also remember the corpse was ceased by government meaning they have no right to bury it but they still beheaded 30 as commanded by Nnamdi Kanu to behead 2000 on the 27th of April 2021 broadcast. They will behead in honor of him because they don't even have the corpse
Which onyearmy??
Is it the one the dss staged his interview or is there another one??

As far as IPOB came out to say that they don't know the so-called Onyearmy any other thing you mischief makers are saying are all lies and propaganda.
IPOB never deny there own ikonso is an example of what am saying.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

We can't accept because you are not a news body. And you don't act like someone who is normal. Your eyes In your picture in your profile look like the eyes of a psychopath.

You sound uneducated. So how on earth do you think any of us will accept your rubbish news ?

You are not normal sir and I doubt any woman can live near such an unstable man.

You sound like the sort that will wake up one day and stab his wife to death 50 times
Honestly I thought am the only person that have noticed the things you said about oyigboupdate mental state.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Why didn't you call your useless father and your cursed family that will all be eaten by vultures.Your life starts and ends on this thread.And you think I give a rat ass about banning.Kanu has indirectly created employment for you which the fulani government could not do. I am doing naira land a favor because is my data I am using to patronize them and they are contributing nothing to my life....ewu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Investigative:
He is a tout and woman trafficker in turkey
Specialize in trafficking young girls to Europe for sex
He was deported by turkey government
He planted as a mole in ipob but kanu discovered and thrown him out
Now he is very bitter
But all his effort is infutility
Is this him for real.He is a marked man.How I wish he was still in Turkey
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Biafran4life:
Why didn't you call your useless father and your cursed family that will all be eaten by vultures.Your life starts and ends on this thread.And you think I give a rat ass about banning.Kanu has indirectly created employment for you which the fulani government could not do. I am doing naira land a favor because is my data I am using to patronize them and they are contributing nothing to my life....ewu
O boy see finishing oyigboupdate is in a mess I tell you.

Could you believe that this bingo want to fed high court Abuja on 26th of last month just to point out IPOB members for execution.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Sunday2021: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
#ipobareterrorists
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by OyigboUpdate: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Which onyearmy??
Is it the one the dss staged his interview or is there another one??

As far as IPOB came out to say that they don't know the so-called Onyearmy any other thing you mischief makers are saying are all lies and propaganda.
IPOB never deny there own ikonso is an example of what am saying.

Show me the disclaimer from IPOB?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by OyigboUpdate: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Sunday2021:
#ipobareterrorists

Useless terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Oppose Elders Over 2015 / Anambra Roadside Mechanic Re-design A Tricycle To Beat Obiano's Ban (pics) / Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.