Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Teenage Yahoo Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Yahoo Boy (817 Views)

Rampaging Teenage Yahoo Boys Take Over Ritual Killings / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Yahoo Boy by guru03(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hello House, I just find out my younger brother who is a teenager had been engaging in yahoo activities, he decided to pack out of the house to follow his friends, this is like a Month now nobody knows his whereabout. He is using a psudo account to defraud people, I need a candid opinion on how to get him, on a second thought he maybe reading these trend.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Yahoo Boy by guru03(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
CC: lala
Re: Teenage Yahoo Boy by FarinJini: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
You being his elder brother you should know the friends he rolls with. You can get info about his whereabouts from his friends. Get to meet him and talk to him and if he refuses to denounce his fraudulent ways then involve the authorities. Report him to the police. That way, you'll worry less and spend less compared to him being picked up by the efcc
Re: Teenage Yahoo Boy by guru03(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2021
FarinJini:

Farinjini I need your advice.....
Re: Teenage Yahoo Boy by guru03(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2021
FarinJini:
You being his elder brother you should know the friends he rolls with. You can get info about his whereabouts from his friends. Get to meet him and talk to him and if he refuses to denounce his fraudulent ways then involve the authorities. Report him to the police. That way, you'll worry less and spend less compared to him being picked up by the efcc

Thanks for your advice, I tried meeting his friends and had proved abortive, all his friends are not available worst still his all his contact both mobile and social media is not going through, am sure he has changed his mobile number and open new social media accounts.
Re: Teenage Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2021
guru03:

Thanks for your advice, I tried meeting his friends and had proved abortive, all his friends are not available worst still his all his contact both mobile and social media is not going through, am sure he has changed his mobile number and open new social media accounts.
how u sure he Don pick talk of ,Liv am he go com bck,yahoo no b by as ppl tink,he go bomb tire no shimgba go show..unless he enter plus,he go de frustrated nd com bck house

1 Like

Re: Teenage Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Hunger go wire am,he go com bck
Re: Teenage Yahoo Boy by guru03(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Emperor2020:
Hunger go wire am,he go com bck

The most annoying thing is that everyone in the family is a graduate, he his the last in the family, he failed his jamb and was caution , he has the opportunity of being sponsored in a private university but has blown the chances now.
Re: Teenage Yahoo Boy by FarinJini: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
guru03:
his contact both mobile and social media is not going through
I don't know how the police works but would it be possible to report such a case as a missing person?
Re: Teenage Yahoo Boy by guru03(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
FarinJini:
I don't know how the police works but would it be possible to report such a case as a missing person?

I thought of it. I hope I don't become a cash cow from them.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Arrested And Granted Bail For Fingering A Lady (video) / Gunmen Abduct 5 Passengers, Kill Driver On Ibadan-lagos Expressway (photos) / Lady Calls Out Old Man Who Sexually Harassed Her In A Taxi In Abuja | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.