Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Earn Passive Income With Expert-written Authority Wordpress Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Earn Passive Income With Expert-written Authority Wordpress Website (135 Views)

New Platform To Learn Web Development With Expert And Premium Courses And Screen / Get A Passive Income Fully Automated Autoblogs Developed For a Cheap Price / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Passive Income With Expert-written Authority Wordpress Website by charixel: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Expert-Written Health, Fitness & CBD Authority Sites.​

Let’s cut to the chase.

You want a website that has the potential to get lots of traffic and make money, right?

Well, I’m here to construct that website for you.

Before we get into the nitty-gritty of this BST, I must make it very clear from the outset that this is a premium service. I have expertise in the three niches mentioned above (health, fitness and CBD) and I will use this knowledge to populate your site with content of the absolute best quality, i.e. I’ll make the site like I am making it for myself. For these reasons, the lowest priced site is $397, so if you’re seeking a budget site, you’re best off looking elsewhere.

What you get:

- 3,000/6,000/10,000 words of the finest-quality, thoroughly researched content.
- Comprehensive keyword research & advice on how to use it/how to take the site forward.
- Professional logo design.
- Unique, custom images.
- Professional About Us & Contact pages (not included in the word count).
- Domain & one-year’s hosting included.
- Advice on monetising your website & affiliate programs related to your niche.

i.e. Everything you need to get up and running.

Why buy?

- My profession is copywriting - with expertise in the health, fitness and CBD niches; therefore, you are guaranteed the very best articles, both in terms of content and delivery.
- I will create the site as if I am building it for myself, i.e. with inordinate amounts of love, care and attention.
- No need to worry about a domain or hosting - both are included in the price.

What’s the process?

- PM, me; we’ll discuss your requirements and formulate an agreed plan regarding your site.
- You pay (credit/debit card or crypto).
+ Your site is delivered within 20 working days.

What are the prices?

3,000-word site: $397.00
6,000-word site: $579.00
10,000-word site: $749.00

Q & A:

How will the word-count be distributed throughout the site?
It’s entirely up to you. We can create posts or pages (depending on your preference) of any length you want. However, we don’t advise going any lower than 600 words per post/page. Word-count doesn’t include About Us and Contact pages.

Do I have to pick a specific sub-niche within health, fitness or CBD?
Not at all; you can have a general health/fitness/CBD site if you so desire. It is entirely up to you.

Do you build sites for niches outside of the health, fitness and CBD niches?
We will consider sites outside of this niche, but our expertise lies within the above three niches. PM us if you’d like to discuss a specific niche.

Is SSL included?
Yes.

How can I monetise the site?
Again, this is entirely up to you, but we will provide information on affiliate programs within your given niche(s) to give you a helping hand.

What’s the TAT?
We aim to have all site completed within 20 working days (weekends not included), but during busier periods this may increase. We will always notify you in advance if there is likely to be any delay delivering your site.

What payment methods do you accept?
Credit/debit card via flutterwave and USDT cryptocurrenices.

What’s your refund policy?
If we don’t deliver your site in time, we’ll offer you a full refund.

How can I contact you?
PM me on here or email me at scouthemes@gmail.com.

Any review copies?
The first twenty customers will receive a 10% discount.

[b]Please note: [/b]Due to the time it takes to build these sites, they will be strictly limited.

(1) (Reply)

Join Jobsiders Community Now! / How To Create An App For Free And Make Money | No Coding Skill / Develop Your I.T Solutions With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.