Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) (57837 Views)

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by LastProphet: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
No be by dress ma'am, na character.
Uk? She suppose see husband for there na cheesy

Who tell you say husband dey UK? Better check well. Is not a spiritual problem but Africans as dull as usual.
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2021
Nigerian Pentecostalism can glorify absurdity, what exactly is marital breakthrough?

I wont even be surprised if it's a random dress, they are calling wedding gown.
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by topoftheworld(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2021
kateskitty:
E don reach like this
She should leave man and be a strong independent woman

One of them spotted cheesy grin
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by honturu44: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2021
see below
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2021
Some "I know my worth" geng women spend the majority of their youth self entitled and looking/ waiting for the billionaire husband with a house in banana island and who would take them for vacation in Capri and shopping in Dubai. But like everything in life, it's largely about demand/supply and diminishing returns. Everything starts to change once they clock 30. The lady in question must be 30 or above.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by bobowaja(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2021
AutoChick4U:
God shall grant her wish.

God oya come grant mine pls
You are a single mum na. Men usually run.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Lewisdinho(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2021
Create your own line, you're not FALSE PROPHET.
Bunnatex:
I see people come here to laud the woman's faith.
I see others still come to bash her.
I see Nigeria draw away from Christianity in years due to this trajectory.
I see more Nigerians becoming private in their worship of God.
I see churches losing members.
I see people reducing donations to churches.
I see pastors fighting for members in years to come.
I see the people of God being liberate.
This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Quaddafi29: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2021
Coming from England, surely, she will land many husbands within days in naija, even bandits will propose. But no be when she get one, she go begin display like typical naija wives.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by bobowaja(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2021
ahnie:
May her heart desires be met
And God is wicked ba? Most ladies have met serious minded guys during their young fertile days, but they usually turn them down. It is her turn now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Osanoghodua1: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2021
People don't understand what is pain to others until they are boxed themselves. May God have mercy on us all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
I tell people who care to listen that the scarcity of husbands has nothing to do with spirituality. It is entirely an economic problem. A guy has to be sure of the next meal before thinking of settling down. Until our government makes plans for young people by creating enabling environment that engenders business growth and directly creating jobs, more and more women will die single.

I think I have to mention that many guys are taking to crimes because they cannot get decent jobs. The implication is that some of them get jailed, while others get killed. This is another way economic problem causes scarcity of husbands. Just imagine the number of guys languishing in various jails across the country. These are potential husbands and fathers.

Even most of these Nairaland folks who claim that they will never get married are flat broke. cheesy The moment they start making some money, they will settle down. grin Nigeria has put everyone in a huge mess.

More men are in jail than women.
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by UKBobo(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2021
Dat warri guy go update video soon ooo!

1 Like

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Jiokejohn: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2021
May your faith see you through and prayers answered!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2021
Xiaomi1:
she's an evening newspaper, but God is merciful. She may still meet a simp who doesn't care about body count / wide pussy. Shiloh 2021 is at the corner, all the evening newspapers should get ready. Hope is coming.
Haha
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2021
After they re done jumping from one dick to another, breaking another woman's home and commuting infanticide, they want spiritual break thru in marriage, na break down dem go get.
If the pastors daughther wants to help she shud dash dem her hubby.
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2021
Bunnatex:
I see people come here to laud the woman's faith.
I see others still come to bash her.
I see Nigeria draw away from Christianity in years due to this trajectory.
I see more Nigerians becoming private in their worship of God.
I see churches losing members.
I see people reducing donations to churches.
I see pastors fighting for members in years to come.
I see the people of God being liberate.
This I have seen.
Be yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
That wedding dress was designed by our darling tailor
Hahahahhahah you will be banned
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2021
Emu4life:
I know her. Na Retired Feminist.
She no want attend Shiloh 2050
Bad boy
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
I tell people who care to listen that the scarcity of husbands has nothing to do with spirituality. It is entirely an economic problem. A guy has to be sure of the next meal before thinking of settling down. Until our government makes plans for young people by creating enabling environment that engenders business growth and directly creating jobs, more and more women will die single.

I think I have to mention that many guys are taking to crimes because they cannot get decent jobs. The implication is that some of them get jailed, while others get killed. This is another way economic problem causes scarcity of husbands. Just imagine the number of guys languishing in various jails across the country. These are potential husbands and fathers.

Even most of these Nairaland folks who claim that they will never get married are flat broke. cheesy The moment they start making some money, they will settle down. grin Nigeria has put everyone in a huge mess.
Asin ehn! grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2021
Some of them na feminist and bad character be their problem..God may have given her the best spouse, she's praying for..but because No money,and others qualities, she will said No..Looking for money bag,car,good house and many more..God help us..

1 Like

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by ultimateprof: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2021
I'm going back to my roots which is tradition, enough of all this nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by walkingshadow911: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2021
after4:
And they say men are not the price

the lies they tell themselves turning the whole society to glorified Simpsons.
after ignoring the struggling guys and their v getting constantly waga by the richs.
I have no sympathy for em really
the future is female indeed. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by bigpicture001: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2021
I don't pity her a bit....she caused it by herself.......

When. She was younger and more appealing...she would turn down lots of genuine guyz cuz she feel she is beautiful and prince from England would come for her...

Now prince no com, she don old..make she go find divorcee Jaree or a widower...

Nonsense ladies!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by stonemasonn: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2021
SmartPolician:

alot of young men are also migrating.
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You are right. It's only a guy who is not financially and emotionally ready that finds fault bin every woman. Once they hit money, they will leave all those people they convinced to joint them in their hate speech against women and marry.
So you are fine like this
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Some "I know my worth" geng women spend the majority of their youth self entitled and looking/ waiting for the billionaire husband with a house in banana island and who would take them for vacation in Capri and shopping in Dubai. But like everything in life, it's largely about demand/supply and diminishing returns. Everything starts to change once they clock 30. The lady in question must be 30 or above.. grin

grin
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2021
SmartPolician:

Cold Heineken on the way boss!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Masturbator2020: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2021
Nwodosis:
Let the lucky married feminists troubling thierhusbands advise her that she can pick a husband by herself. After slaying, comes the realization that one needs a home!
Their.
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by alizma: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2021
daddytime:
She went too far in my opinion.

Just the mention that she just came back from the UK would land her a husband instantly.
So you think? A very rich man's daughter in this country is yet to land herself a husband o. You think people don't know she exist?
Also an A rated actress in this country is going into menopause without a husband. People also know about her existence.
There a many people occupying top positions with fat account balance to the knowledge of their respective opposite sex yet marriage has refused to come their ways. Just when they thought they get it right, one thing will lead to another and the marriage in sight just fizzled away.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2021
First of all, I want to Thank God for her life.
The Faith of this Magnitude she displayed here is more than enough for God to answer her Heart Desires with speed faster than 5G LTE Broadband Network
The Faith is just Violent, Aggressive and with Reckless Abandon!

My Sister, Your miracles has just begun!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by extol1(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2021
AutoChick4U:
God shall grant her wish.

God oya come grant mine pls
don't tell me you are also looking for husband

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Smile4mee01: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2021
As a man, I will never understand the marital pressure on women seeking a husband.

May it be unto her as she desires.

Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication / Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) / Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.