Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Amid Doctors’ Strike, FG Confirms COVID-19 Third Wave - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amid Doctors’ Strike, FG Confirms COVID-19 Third Wave (298 Views)

The Twin-Tragedy Of Nigerian Doctors' Strike And Mass Exodus / COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amid Doctors’ Strike, FG Confirms COVID-19 Third Wave by Health16: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2021
Lagos State has recorded about 30 deaths since the COVID-19 third wave hit Nigeria last month. This dreadful disclosure came from the state’s pandemic incident commander, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, while briefing reporters on the COVID-19 situation report at the State House in Alausa, Ikeja.

According to him, the state has recorded about six deaths daily in the last week. As a result, he implored residents to sit up and observe all COVID-19 protocols while event centres and religious groups should ensure compliance from all those coming into their facilities.

Providing the update, Sanwo-Olu said: “From the beginning of the outbreak in February 2020 to date, Lagos State has recorded a total of 64,032 confirmed cases of COVID-19. Of this number, 56,336 have recovered in the community, 2,755 are currently being managed actively in the community.

https://newsrand.com/2021/08/03/amid-doctors-strike-fg-confirms-covid-19-third-wave/
Re: Amid Doctors’ Strike, FG Confirms COVID-19 Third Wave by Parable007: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2021
Abeg o say no to another lockdown pls... That's how I lost my job last year due to this... I'm still trying to get balance to fend for my family and now this... Pls govt consider this before locking us up... I don't mind wearing a nose mask all the time as long as I can go out, hustle and feed my family pls..
Re: Amid Doctors’ Strike, FG Confirms COVID-19 Third Wave by rotadeco27: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
OK
Re: Amid Doctors’ Strike, FG Confirms COVID-19 Third Wave by rottenPussy: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ground the country already.

Greedy lots

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You Should Drink Water First Thing In The Morning / Causes Of Male Infertility / Micro Filariasis Ravaging Benin City* No Dr To Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.