Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner (16663 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Killings have been going on silently in Jos, yet orders will be given but no one will be arrested, he's just there sitting and enjoying himself in his office.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by ogododo: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by EbenezerTriumph: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
supportnija:
You said only?
na bloggers add that one oga
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Kandeed: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
wildernessVoice:
Myopic count.
From Saturday night and this morning, Almost sixty corpses has been recovered from destroyed homes and bushes between Jebbu-Miango and surrounding villages to villages around Kwall.

My friend was asked to send money to buy bullet and after then I've not called him to know what's up. I'm very sure it's Fulani they're fighting, isn't it?
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by debaj10: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
sir,
kindly provide evidence of your claim.
it's a necessity, so we can spread the news.
pix and vids will help.
God bless.
wildernessVoice:
Myopic count.
From Saturday night and this morning, Almost sixty corpses has been recovered from destroyed homes and bushes between Jebbu-Miango and surrounding villages to villages around Kwall.
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
The useless governor of plateau state will soon come out and defend fulani jihadists herdsmen.
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by madridguy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Stop bringing the failed scripted nonsense here.

hegelian:

no be so una downplay endsar killing saying only 2 or 3 killed as if those 2 or 3 aint life..whats the difference between unjust killing of 1 and 50...life is life
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Kfed4ril(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
madridguy:
17 people lipsrsealed and its only ? We are in serious mess in our darling country.

Why won’t it be only when they’re trying to beat pdp 16 years record in just 8 year.
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
These middle belt communities need to arm themselves. There's no way around it. The terrorists are operating under the protection of certain people in government.
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by LegalWolf: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
tamdun:
Only 17 people undecided
U called 17 lives "only"?

I swear that thing shock me! So senseless and irresponsible!!! I guess the cop is related to Gerrard59. Only him and his people can’t think and talk like that
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by NaijaSumi: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oh! This is really bad and terrible for this government. Someone needs to resign.

LORD HAVE MERCY ON THE SOULS DEPARTED.
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Bouncin(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chai! So 17people are now only in this country. undecided
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Jdbrasco2: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
They will protect the killers by preventing any reprisal attack. That's the game. If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Blackdisciple(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hmmm , the government should be careful because if Jos matter comes up now it wi be a religious conflict oo, the Christians there are more United than the Christians in the south oo.
The Government should act fast cos if religious crisis starts in Jos hmm they will not be able to contain it for the next 3-4 days oo.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Gerrard59(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
LegalWolf:

I swear that thing shock me! So senseless and irresponsible!!! I guess the cop is related to Gerrard59. Only him and his people can’t think and talk like that

So, you would omit the aspect of people being killed and indulge in clout by probing about "only 17 were killed"?

Don't you have feelings? Oops! You're a Fulani, conscience is reserved for cows.
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Gerrard59(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:
The useless governor of plateau state will soon come out and defend fulani jihadists herdsmen.

That man is West Africa's biggest Judas Iscariot.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Stronghold91: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
when they said 17 died that is the official figure, you will know that it is times 10
that is 170 and above
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Sluvist(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thank God say na Mr. Edward mentioned this 'ONLY', the story 4 don tek anoda darekshon .
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by choblak(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fejoku:

My sympathy goes to you and your people. Join the resistance in your area.

Thank u for ur concern
We have been patient enough but govt want to push youths to take law into their hands for indirectly supporting the so called unknown gunmen
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by showafrica(m): 3:29am On Aug 04, 2021
wildernessVoice:
Myopic count.

Only 60? Its still small now. 60 only? ... When it reach 980 let us know so that we can tell the president to send a shock message.

Nonesense and Zoo Republic
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:37am On Aug 04, 2021
Did I hear him say "ONLY 17" ? so human lives is only ba
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Thelife: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2021
starkelvo:
Order your cheap data from me today

Glo, MTN, and Airtel 3gb #500 and 7 GB #1000

Call or WhatsApp 07010419428

Seems you are not ready for business, I messaged you on WhatsApp only for you to start shouting 419
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Gerrard59:

That man is West Africa's biggest Judas Iscariot.
He is a disgrace to the entire Plateau people who have in the past produced great men.
Another Judas is the deputy speaker of the house of representatives, that one will do anything to protect fulani jihadists interests.
Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by Gerrard59(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

He is a disgrace to the entire Plateau people who have in the past produced great men.
Another Judas is the deputy speaker of the house of representatives, that one will do anything to protect fulani jihadists interests.

Ahmed Idris Wase is a Fulani man, so it's expected. He's not a Judas Iscariot. That he's from Plateau doesn't mean he is part of the indigenous ethnic groups in Plateau. At best, he's an intruder. Remember, Wase as an electoral constituency was created due to persistent infighting by the Fulanis. This made the Wase Plateau's first Muslim dominated area in a predominantly Christian state. It's like having such in Bayelsa and you'd have an Ahmed Idris representing that constituency in Bayelsa whereas he's not Ijaw.

What I see happening across the Middle Belt is another Wase whereby Fulanis terrorise the indigenous population to flee their lands and afterwards occupy them thereby enthroning themselves. In future elections, they become electoral representatives, change the names of the communities and institute laws favourable to them. The ultimate aim is to islamise Nigeria and dip the Koran into the Atlantic ocean.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: 17 Dead, 85 Buildings Destroyed - Police Commissioner by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Gerrard59:

Ahmed Idris Wase is a Fulani man, so it's expected. He's not a Judas Iscariot. That he's from Plateau doesn't mean he is part of the indigenous ethnic groups in Plateau. At best, he's an intruder. Remember, Wase as an electoral constituency was created due to persistent infighting by the Fulanis. This made the Wase Plateau's first Muslim dominated area in a predominantly Christian state. It's like having such in Bayelsa and you'd have an Ahmed Idris representing that constituency in Bayelsa whereas he's not Ijaw.

What I see happening across the Middle Belt is another Wase whereby Fulanis terrorise the indigenous population to flee their lands and afterwards occupy them thereby enthroning themselves. In future elections, they become electoral representatives, change the names of the communities and institute laws favourable to them. The ultimate aim is to islamise Nigeria and dip the Koran into the Atlantic ocean.
You're right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo / Economic Crisis: Obasanjo Urges Devolution Of Power, Resources To States / Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.