Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

She Is A Goat: Kenyan Man Reportedly Runs Mad After New Girlfriend 'turned Int - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Is A Goat: Kenyan Man Reportedly Runs Mad After New Girlfriend 'turned Int (904 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Legit Chidi: Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shootings / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Goat: Kenyan Man Reportedly Runs Mad After New Girlfriend 'turned Int by prumetrics: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2021
What was meant to be the beautiful start to a new relationship turned sour after a shocking incident occurred at Mayuge village, Navakholo constituency in Kakamega county of Kenya.

A man identified as Joel Namasaka claimed his new girlfriend turned into a goat while in his home. SleekGist reports

Joel, who reportedly works as a shamba boy in Soi, told K24TV that the lady agreed to be his lover but things changed upon reaching his residential house located inside his boss’ compound.

Namasaka said; “I met the beautiful lady at Soi market when I was going back to where I work as shamba boy and talked about love. She agreed to be my girlfriend, so I requested her to accompany me to my residence, and she agreed.

“Everything was okay until when we entered my bedroom. The lady suddenly turned into a big goat with long horns made of the bottles of soda that we had just drunk.”

According to his family, Joel lost his mind after the incident.

His father Peter Wawire said; “I was shocked when I saw my son brought home by a bodaboda rider all the way from Kakamega. A few minutes after his arrival, the boy changed and started behaving like a possessed person.

“He started burning his clothes, beating people, removing his trousers whenever he sees a woman and he is now eating uncontrollably. We have been forced to lock him up inside a house.”

https://sleekgist.com/kenyan-man-reportedly-runs-mad-after-his-new-girlfriend-allegedly-turned-into-goat-while-in-bed-with-him/

Re: She Is A Goat: Kenyan Man Reportedly Runs Mad After New Girlfriend 'turned Int by Lastmankc(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2021
Kenya and Zambia,very wierd country
Re: She Is A Goat: Kenyan Man Reportedly Runs Mad After New Girlfriend 'turned Int by Polynek(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2021
Many tinx de happen oo
Re: She Is A Goat: Kenyan Man Reportedly Runs Mad After New Girlfriend 'turned Int by chukskafor(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2021
Naija weirdness still de go pre-nursery for where Kenya own de....
The oga kpata kpata of them all natural Zambia
Re: She Is A Goat: Kenyan Man Reportedly Runs Mad After New Girlfriend 'turned Int by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2021
shocked
Re: She Is A Goat: Kenyan Man Reportedly Runs Mad After New Girlfriend 'turned Int by DoctorDree(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lol �
Re: She Is A Goat: Kenyan Man Reportedly Runs Mad After New Girlfriend 'turned Int by Jeon(f): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: She Is A Goat: Kenyan Man Reportedly Runs Mad After New Girlfriend 'turned Int by Karemarealty288(m): 5:56am On Aug 04, 2021
They should check the brand of his weed.....

Re: She Is A Goat: Kenyan Man Reportedly Runs Mad After New Girlfriend 'turned Int by paulolee(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2021
which Kain talk b dis na
Re: She Is A Goat: Kenyan Man Reportedly Runs Mad After New Girlfriend 'turned Int by Sonnobax15(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2021
grin
Hehe

(1) (Reply)

Revealed Details Of Abba Kyari’s Confession To Special Investigation Panel / Cop Allegedly Insured Family Members, Hired Hitmen To Kill Them / Commercial Cyclists Attack Taskforce In Lagos And Killed A Police Officer (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.