Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Google Pixel Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Pixel Discussion Thread (116339 Views)

Google Pixel Discussion Thread Anyone? / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by GChux1: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
walesho:
Enjoying my Google Pixel 4a i dont really like the Google Pixel 6series design
Trust me if you feel and see it, you would like it. This is coming from someone who has seen and felt the Pixel 6 Pro

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by walesho(m): 4:25am On Oct 06, 2021
GChux1:

Trust me if you feel and see it, you would like it. This is coming from someone who has seen and felt the Pixel 6 Pro

Haba its not yet out
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by 2horsePOWER(m): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2021
GChux1:

Boss,
Was it you who released the leak to gsmarena.? wink
The guy said his source is from Nigeria shocked
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by creativeinventor: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2021
2horsePOWER:

Boss,
The guy said he's source is from Nigeria shocked

There's a video I saw on the Google pixel community on Facebook. The guys there were speaking Yoruba, the phone looked like the pixel 6 but it was obvious it's just a Chinese lookalike model because the G logo at the back had a weird sign that didn't look like signature google brand. But from the looks of it, the Chinese model looked good to some extent so I bet the original would be better
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by GChux1: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2021
2horsePOWER:

Boss,
The guy said he's source is from Nigeria shocked
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by GChux1: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2021
creativeinventor:

There's a video I saw on the Google pixel community on Facebook. The guys there were speaking Yoruba, the phone looked like the pixel 6 but it was obvious it's just a Chinese lookalike model because the G logo at the back had a weird sign that didn't look like signature google brand. But from the looks of it, the Chinese model looked good to some extent so I bet the original would be better

It was a PVT unit. (not for sale). It's the unit used to polish the OS before release to public. Not Chinese. It's from Google

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by creativeinventor: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
GChux1:

It was a PVT unit. (not for sale). It's the unit used to polish the OS before release to public. Not Chinese. It's from Google

Oh, my bad, okay then, I assumed it was Chinese cuz of the logo and those guys can make a lookalike of anything lol
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by walesho(m): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
I might be the first to see it cheesy
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by walesho(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Real flowers

Google Pixel 4a no editing

3 Likes

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by GChux1: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
walesho:
I might be the first to see it cheesy
Just save money down. If you are the one trying to decide to wait for it or pick up another phone.... Wait. The phone is amazing
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by walesho(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
GChux1:

Just save money down. If you are the one trying to decide to wait for it or pick up another phone.... Wait. The phone is amazing

Yeah they have a store here in the UK
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by DannyEl12(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
GChux1:

I can't wait for this beast
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
I will love to buy the Google 6 pro when is out. But I go wait for up to 4 months after is release sha.

Make I hear enough review and see the phone with my eyes.

Make e no just be say Google just dey overhype am.

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by GChux1: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I will love to buy the Google 6 pro when is out. But I go wait for up to 4 months after is release sha.

Make I hear enough review and see the phone with my eyes.

Make e no just be say Google just dey overhype am.
No over-hype boss. On the contrary, Google doesn't know how to hype stuff like the way Apple does. On a real case scenario, the Pixel 6 Pro will be a phone to beat.
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by walesho(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2021
GChux1:

No over-hype boss. On the contrary, Google doesn't know how to hype stuff like the way Apple does. On a real case scenario, the Pixel 6 Pro will be a phone to beat.

My first Google phone, is the Google Pixel 4a and im loving it to the moon, i just upgrade to Android 12, its just so cool and sweet.

SWEET CAMERA

GOOD SOUND QUALITY

GOOD SCREEN RESOLUTION

FAST CHARGE.

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by ouvredeparis: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2021
walesho:

My first Google phone, is the Google Pixel 4a and im loving it to the moon, i just upgrade to Android 12, its just so cool and sweet.

SWEET CAMERA

GOOD SOUND QUALITY

GOOD SCREEN RESOLUTION

FAST CHARGE.

I just got the update notification on my pixel 3 this morning too... I go download and install tonight... grin
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by DannyEl12(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Omoo. That P6 portrait is insane sha. I dey wait make our vendors call 400k for Pixel 6 undecided
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by hoover420: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Currently using the pixel 4xl and I must confess the phone is a whole vibe. But they are missing some few options I think should always be on all android devices like the dual apps, the secure folder or second partition like we have in Samsung & Xiaomi.
Also, there isn't a dedicated gesture for easy screenshot like we have in Samsung & Redmi.
But the phone has been a wonderful experience so far. Loving it
Any other tips & tricks is welcome on this thread

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by GChux1: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
walesho:

SWEET CAMERA

GOOD SOUND QUALITY

GOOD SCREEN RESOLUTION

FAST CHARGE.
Very nice phone. Budget phone running like a champ

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by ChuckKingston(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
ouvredeparis:

I just got the update notification on my pixel 3 this morning too... I go download and install tonight... grin
Please can you give a brief summary of the pixel 3 as I hope to get my hands on it soon, and which will you advice between it and pixel 2xl.
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by mctfopt: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
ChuckKingston:

Please can you give a brief summary of the pixel 3 as I hope to get my hands on it soon, and which will you advice between it and pixel 2xl.

Google Pixel 2 updates ended in December 2020. The Pixel phone no longer receive Android version updates and security updates.

Pixel 3 / XL ends in 5 days (31st October 2021)

Pixel 3A / XL ends in 7 months (31st May 2022)

For more on pixel end of life check
here.

2 Likes

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by ChuckKingston(m): 12:26am On Oct 27, 2021
mctfopt:

Google Pixel 2 updates ended in December 2020. The Pixel phone no longer receive Android version updates and security updates.

Pixel 3 / XL ends in 5 days (31st October 2021)

Pixel 3A / XL ends in 7 months (31st May 2022)

For more on pixel end of life check
here.

Okay thanks for this, how about the difference in functionality and performance and camera
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by mctfopt: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2021
ChuckKingston:

Okay thanks for this, how about the difference in functionality and performance and camera

I've used both Pixel 2XL and 3XL. I did not see much difference performance wise or in terms of photography. I surely loved both as even after two years phone never lags and photographic prowess of both are just off the charts!

2 Likes

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by ChuckKingston(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2021
mctfopt:

I've used both Pixel 2XL and 3XL. I did not see much difference performance wise or in terms of photography. I surely loved both as even after two years phone never lags and photographic prowess of both are just off the charts!
Thanks for the info sir
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by maik99(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
ouvredeparis:

Do you use the small 3? How's the battery life?
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by ouvredeparis: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
maik99:

Do you use the small 3? How's the battery life?

Yeah I use the normal pixel 3... Not 3a or 3xl.... The battery life is fine...since it's SD 845.... Below is my battery usage statistics for the last 24 hours

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by maik99(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
ouvredeparis:

Yeah I use the normal pixel 3... Not 3a or 3xl.... The battery life is fine...since it's SD 845.... Below is my battery usage statistics for the last 24 hours

Nice.. thanks
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Abkid(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please anyone using Google pixel 1 here please
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by captainbangz: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2021
ouvredeparis:

Hello everyone, is pixel 1 or pixel XL still a good buy?
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by ouvredeparis: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2021
captainbangz:

Not at all... Go for pixel 3 upwards

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Unbiased1: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2021
captainbangz:

Not really. Get a fairly used pixel 3 instead.
Re: Google Pixel Discussion Thread by Fantome: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Abkid:
Please anyone using Google pixel 1 here please
terrible battery life, won't recommend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.