Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,090 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] (79765 Views)

Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million / Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2021
Benwems:
He should not go and win copa America. That’s how he allowed Messi to win it. Yeye guy and over rated player. Msteeewwww

undecided

Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by wunmi590(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I Must Wear Football Boot and Jersey Next Time I have Sex with My Wife

She must give birth to a Footballer for me
I must chop this Football money one way or the other

Is not must you wear Jersey and boot before you chop football money you know....

Just make sure you have 3 better players as an agent and your generation will be swimming in money cheesy
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by chidiebube107: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2021
noble2faith:

This picture is funny and at the same time saddening. I understand the full message passed by this picture.

God will remember us for good.
Amen my brother.
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by SirBunky85(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2021
GeneralPula:
Nah grace this dude get..

To me he’s kinda overrated..

He’s way below Robinho, Andriano etc in their prime
just quit the hate.neymar might be pompous and controversial but,his raw talents and gifts of soccer is never in doubt.neymar beats both robinho and Adriano in their prime and in their youthful age.you can do your comparison yourself with facts.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by stanluiz(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2021
Brazilian football players like to live wasteful and extravagant lifestyle. This one will go broke after One year of retirement.

Neymar, just like other Brazilian players love show off. Using their money to buy irrelevant things just for pride and show off.

He better save and invest his money because he don't know tommorow. If Continue with this wasteful lifestyle, After retirement he will end up like Adriano, robinho or Ronaldinho.
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by samnaija: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Wetin Neymar do to deserve this kind money?
This world is a funny place, he is being paid this much just because he runs around all day kicking football.

How many of the brave doctors and nurses who were in the war front fighting Covid-19 are as rich as these footballers ?

How many of the soldiers around the world who risk their lives to protect the innocent have this kind of money?

Today, we have a vaccine for Covid-19, I'm very sure that those who invented the cure are not as rich as these footballers.

Some people are funny, you condemn Big Brother Naija but spend your time and money in viewing centers shouting on top of your voice arguing like mad dogs, you don't even realize that you are worse than those watching BBN, at least BBN fans watch their program in peace and quietness.

If you spend your money and your time to watch football and condemn people watching Big Brother Nigeria, then you are an hypocrite.

Both Big Brother Nigeria and Football are nonsense, they are both time consuming rubbish.

I DON'T WATCH ANY OF THEM.
Take it easy...
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by skywalker240(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2021
KingAzari:
Poverty, it shall never be well with you for choosing these sons of men above to be thine place of abode.
grin
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by Pelicanmedia: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2021
Money talks

Mean while

COVID-19: As Nigerian doctors down tools, country confirms 407 new infections

http://myhealth.com.ng/covid-19-as-nigerian-doctors-down-tools-country-confirms-407-new-infections/
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by Pelicanmedia: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2021
Money talks

Mean while

COVID-19: As Nigerian doctors down tools, country confirms

http://myhealth.com.ng/covid-19-as-nigerian-doctors-down-tools-country-confirms-407-new-infections/
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2021
Voy:
Milli milli na dollars
One, one B
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by Mustiboy(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2021
GeneralPula:
Nah grace this dude get..

To me he’s kinda overrated..

He’s way below Robinho, Andriano etc in their prime

Some of you just hate Neymar for no reason.

In the last 7 years, he has always been the third best player behind only Messi and Ronaldo.

We're talking about Brazil's second highest goals scorer here, with only about 10 goals left to break Pele's record.

Neymar has about 400 career goals and over 200 assists to his name, yet you call him overrated?

This is the same player who has been second runner up for Balon d'Or and has conquered both South America and Europe.

Adreno and Robinho were good in their prime but are nowhere near Neymar. What are you smoking, dude?

Just say you hate the guy and stop saying nonsense.

Yes, he might have made some decisions in his career, but 15 years from now, Neymar will be remembered as a legend and one of the very best players of this generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by Adedapo57: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2021
Slimdaddy3:
Big toy
very big toy
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by gentleibraheem(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2021
Lattop:
Football pass Money Ritual tongue

Aswear cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by DoctorDree(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2021
Jonah507:
Yes ooo

Deputy of Deputy Goat

Everyone knows CR7 is the real GOAT

Followed by Messi

And this young man
For your mind you don talk sense??
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by skywalker240(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2021
Thermodynamics:
This world is a funny place, he is being paid this much just because he runs around all day kicking football.

How many of the brave doctors and nurses who were in the war front fighting Covid-19 are as rich as these footballers ?

How many of the soldiers around the world who risk their lives to protect the innocent have this kind of money?

Today, we have a vaccine for Covid-19, I'm very sure that those who invented the cure are not as rich as these footballers.

Some people are funny, you condemn Big Brother Naija but spend your time and money in viewing centers shouting on top of your voice arguing like mad dogs, you don't even realize that you are worse than those watching BBN, at least BBN fans watch their program in peace and quietness.

If you spend your money and your time to watch football and condemn
you were making sense, until you got to the big broda rubbish.
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by ProfGday(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
I hope he won't be bankrupt like his uncle Dino who blew all the money he made in PSG,BARCA & AC MILAN...

I have never seen an ex-footballer,who is a Brazilian who remain a billionare after retirement....

Only Ronaldo Lima was able to borrow himself sense by buying a small club with little change that remain for him pocket....

Where is....
CAFU
BEBETO
RIVALDO
HULK
ROBINO
ROBERTO CARLOS etc.....

They squandered their life savings on party and drugs...
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by omoadeleye(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thermodynamics:

If you spend your money and your time to watch football and condemn people watching Big Brother Nigeria, then you are an hypocrite.

Both Big Brother Nigeria and Football are nonsense, they are both time consuming rubbish.

Tell the association of those professionals to pump their investment on their professions and stop coming here to lament.
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by starkelvo: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Order your cheap data from me today

Glo, MTN, and Airtel 3gb #500 and 7 GB #1000

Call or WhatsApp 08033100952

Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by einsteine(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thermodynamics:

What an emotional write up.

Complaints like this are based on a lack of understanding of economics. People usually get paid what they deserve.

Believe it or not, it is easier to be a doctor than a top footballer. That's why there are way more doctors than professional footballers. Also, the careers of doctors last for decades why footballers play only between 15-20 years.

There are also way more soldiers than footballers. In other words, it is easier to be a soldier than a footballer. People are generally not paid based on risk taken but based on how REPLACEABLE they are. The average soldier, despite the risk taken is very replaceable. For instance, see the millions of applications into the Nigerian army despite the risk.

In terms of value, football may provide very little value. But value is in two forms. Scale and magnitude. The money you get paid is dependent on the value provided scale wise multiplied by the value provided magnitude wise. Doctors provide value that is extremely high in magnitude but poor in scale. A doctor is treating maybe ten patients at a time. What he does is very valuable for THOSE TEN PATIENTS. Footballers entertain millions at a time.

Inspite of this, doctors actually get paid more.

Let's use the UK as an example. There were about 483 premiership footballers earning an average of 25k pounds a week. That means, the total amount paid to footballers was about 627 million pounds last season. For doctors, there were 123,813 doctors in England alone as at December 2020 according to the NHIS. The average salary of doctors is 53,000 pounds a year. That means, total amount paid to doctors is about 6.5 billion pounds

Doctors earn collectively *10 of what premiership footballers make. So your argument is pretty baseless. If you had done an economic analysis rather than an emotional one, you would have understood so

1 Like

Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by musty2245: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Come again
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by Jonah507(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
DoctorDree:

For your mind you don talk sense??

You sef know say na true na
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by mountmoriah(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
DamnNiggar:

Hushpkyara can buy better one angry
lol
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by Alvin147: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
This is nice blog keep post like this.

<a href="https://www.skylightpaycard.biz/">skylightpaycard</a>
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by Jaysnowkid: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Make I play football my parents no gree. I wonder who dey regret pass now.
See me see my private jet.
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by leTrizzle: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
If these players are this rich and na person dey pay them this money, imagine how much the person(s) get.
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by Hapinex01: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
5.7b
Umm hmm

People get money sha
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by sunsewa16: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
5.7 b will give him 2 hotels of three star ratings in prime place in Abuja,Lagos,portharcourt, but South American players, Brazil in particular always squander their furtone in their prime,thereby going bankrupt few years after retirement from active football,ronaldinho and robinho a good example.
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by highness25(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thermodynamics:

mumu
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by bisoye11(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
He is tired of his wealth
Re: Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] by flezkid101(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Money is good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Avoids Kiss From A Female Reporter (Photos) / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.