Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Buhari Did Not Hand Over To Osinbajo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Buhari Did Not Hand Over To Osinbajo (345 Views)

Happy Birthday To Osinbajo The Vice President Of Federal Republic Of Nigerian / I Didn’t Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo, Says Elizade Founder, Ade Ojo / June 12: Buhari Did The Unthinkable, Says Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Buhari Did Not Hand Over To Osinbajo by Lifted2000: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2021
My Igbo brother, the trial of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu stopped when Buhari travelled to the UK for medicals on his ears. Since the education summit that he used as cover ended, he has been undergoing blood transfusion.

But the question I want to ask is why did he not handover power? He knows that if he does, Mazi Kanu’s trial will be conducted under a free and fair environment and that the judges will not be under pressure to do what Fulani herdsmen want.

Remember that in 2017 when he handed over to Osinbajo abi na Osinbade, Mazi Kanu was given fair hearing in the court after months of torture in DSS detention. He was also granted bail by the court.

This is why we do not want to be part of the Zoo. We are the greatest tribe in the world and we won’t some supporter of APC smoking Fulanis dictate our fate or that of our leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Buhari Did Not Hand Over To Osinbajo by donbachi(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Then wait till 2024.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tega's V!ginal Smells Like Fish, I'll Have Sex With Her Five More Times / Tonto's Boyfriend Exposed Her, Chases Different Slots Behind Dike In Leaked Tape / CBN E-naira: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.