Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car (95023 Views)

Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by purples25(f): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

U made some sense up there

That's just like saying once every boy starts releasing sperm, he is ready to have sex, marry and have a family.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by iramure(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Hell fire straight
your belief
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by baralatie(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
OLULAW:

Use your brain, man. Eschew your indoctrination and embrace intellectual freedom and independence. You’re a victim of a country where indoctrination has replaced education, where churches are built instead of schools, hospitals and factories, and where people pray to God to solve their problems instead of using their brains to do so. The richest countries in the world today are the most godless (not synonymous with immoral) whilst the most religious countries are the poorest and most morally bankrupt. Think!
Use your brain!
Think!
Did the sun,stars,moon and constellations come about by design or by accident
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:
The legal age of consent in Brazil is 14? shocked

Nah fam, that's all shades of wrong. Only fellow sick people could have come up with such laws

Modified
The numerous mentions I've gotten on this post alone shows how hypocritical we are as a people. When a paedophile is caught and punished publicly, amongst those crucifying the paedo are several others secretly wishing they can get a minor to lay with them. Smh
Don't be dumb! If the legal age is 14 then he is not a pedophile. What in the first place is pedophilia? Ask yourself before jumping here to spew trash.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Rexnegro(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
baralatie:

One poverty
Two sex trade
Three women violence
Four crime
Well e fit be sha as you said ... But 14 is way too small for a consent age
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Stupidquestions: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Limassol.
What's your verdict on Brazil as a country for not seeing this 26 yr old guy having affair with a 15 year old as a pedo.....
I'm sure to you Brazil is a country of pedophiles.right? Ode

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by OLULAW: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] The wages of sin(sexual immorality and fornication)is death . So it's hell fire straight

There is neither heaven nor hell. Give us the evidence or shut the fnck up.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by descartes400: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
baralatie:

You said western culture is no culture.
You are the one to ennlighten us on how is that possible

I never said that! I only chipped in, in your discourse with quentin06 because it seems your were failing to acknowledge the fact that[b]there are different cultures and traditions regarding when a girl is matured all over the world.
In some cultures some girls are betrothed as babies to some guy , and she is married off when she gets to that age[/b]

The italicize may not seem okay with your but that does not makes it less of culture.

Are you having some sort of cultural shock?

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Nwagod26: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
DICKSON. What a name angry angry. Probably died of being DICKED

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by iswallker(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hybrid600:
Unbelievable!!!! This beautiful deceased babe was 15 years old?
What baffles me more is at age 14 in Brazil, they're free to consent into having sexual intercourse/ relationship!
This is crazy!!!

cant you see she is physically and mentally mature to handle the consent - unlike UAR where a 23 yr old girl will be asking you silly questions

grin

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by OLULAW: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
baralatie:

Use your brain!
Think!
Did the sun,stars,moon and constellations come about by design or by accident

Go to school. It’s not too late in this Information Age. George’s Lemaitre, RCC priest discovered the Big Bang, go and learn about it and read up on evolution, and familiarise yourself with cosmic evolution. Stop acting stupid in the 21st century. No argument for God’s existence - teleological, cosmological and ontological - conclusively proves God’s existence. The problem of evil is the final nail in the coffin of theistic claims.

I will no longer waste my time discussing this with you or anyone, for that matter, on this forum. You uneducated folks.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Fantazy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gabrielle DICKson!

See what DICK has done to you

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
purples25:

That's just like saying once every boy starts releasing sperm, he is ready to have sex, marry and have a family.

Yes it is like saying that "once every boy starts releasing sperm, he is ready to have sex". Once sex comes into d picture, d likelihood of pregnancy is high. Whether or not d individuals involved are ready for d responsibility that comes with it is another discussion entirely. U can have people who are in their 20s, 30s or 40s who are ready to have sex but aren't ready to marry or start a family. What say you?
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
OLULAW:

Go to school. It’s not too late in this Information Age. George’s Lemaitre, RCC priest discovered the Big Bang, go and learn about it and read up on evolution, and familiarise yourself with cosmic evolution. Stop acting stupid in the 21st century. No argument for God’s existence - teleological, cosmological and ontological - conclusively proves God’s existence. The problem of evil is the final nail in the coffin of theistic claims.

I will no longer waste my time discussing this with you or anyone, for that matter, on this forum. You uneducated folks.

Is big bang by design or an accident
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
This one is 15 shocked

But Brazilian gehs can fine sha tongue

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Ammishaddai: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
OLULAW:

[/s] Just because a child doesn't know that gravity exist does not mean it the law of gravity will excuse him if he falls from a tree . The same is applicable here . And whether you choose to acknowledge it or not , Hell Fire does not exist. So it's your call
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by razfad10(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:

Nah fam, that's all shades of wrong. Only fellow sick people could have come up with such laws

Modified
The numerous mentions I've gotten on this post alone shows how hypocritical we are as a people. When a paedophile is caught and punished publicly, amongst those crucifying the paedo are several others secretly wishing they can get a minor to lay with them. Smh
the consent age in Nigeria is 11
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Hapinex01: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
These girl does not look 15 to me oh
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by crafteck(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
MrCGPA:
15 years old is not yet an Adult. This man will be jailed for sure.

Whats the definition of adult

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Maxwell4404(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
@OLULAW At your Age, you still don't believe in God or in the heavens and you still say words like there's no heaven or hell I pity you sha, you need a superior mentor

There is neither heaven nor hell. Stop being an idiot.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Ammishaddai: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
OLULAW:

[/s] Oga ,I've responded to your initial ignorance on the existence of hell . Go through the thread and stop pretending to be blind and stupid
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Herbiedeen(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
but but SHE LOOKS 25

well, death ain't a news no more.....just the circumstances..

one ticket to HELL FIRE cool

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by kelly72: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
There seems to be something deadly about having sex in the car.
I have seen some of such fatal outcomes in which both lovebirds
died in the car, naked and in the heat of passion.

Adventurous people beware.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:

Modified
E shock me too
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Truvelisback(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
I'm just salt of words.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by batb: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Hell fire straight
Haaaaa Ode! cool
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Afrobasic(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
SmartyPants:

My initial reaction was "what could one have found attractive in a 15 year old?"

But when it comes to law making that is not necessarily relevant. What age do you think is appropriate and why? is 18 really old enough? In many countries an 18 year old cannot drink, smoke, or go clubbing - so why not 21? And if 18 is old enough why not 17? In many countries you can join the army at 17. The minimum age for labour according to ILO laws is 14...so why can you work and participate in the economy, be a bread winner, but not have sex? These laws seem arbitrary.

I'm curious about the standard you would use in determining the age that is appropriate.

Indeed you are a smarty pants. Excellent response.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Ammishaddai: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
batb:

Haaaaa Ode! cool
[/s] This is the typical response I expected from someone living an immoral life style . But know this : if you don't repent and change your ways ,you'll end up like that girl in hell fire
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by TWLifestyle: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
So many paedophiles , everywhere. It's sad to see all the disgusting peadophike men in the comment section .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.