Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car (95025 Views)

Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Saintfrancis82(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Waiting she go tell her Creator or explain how she die

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Godbless3(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:
The legal age of consent in Brazil is 14? shocked

Nah fam, that's all shades of wrong. Only fellow sick people could have come up with such laws

Modified
The numerous mentions I've gotten on this post alone shows how hypocritical we are as a people. When a paedophile is caught and punished publicly, amongst those crucifying the paedo are several others secretly wishing they can get a minor to lay with them. Smh

At least its legal there... Can you boldly point out a 15year old girl in 9ja who is a virgin?
Men sleep with young girls in this country like drinking water.
Start from ur neighbourhood to correct these error and don't jump over to other climes.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
descartes400:

I never said that! I only chipped in, in your discourse with quentin06 because it seems your were failing to acknowledge the fact that[b]there are different cultures and traditions regarding when a girl is matured all over the world.
In some cultures some girls are betrothed as babies to some guy , and she is married off when she gets to that age[/b]

The italicize may not seem okay with your but that does not makes it less of culture.

Are you having some sort of cultural shock?

Address issues stop verbal attacks don't know why you can't argue with facts you only haul insults to people who disagree with you, Is it because it doesn't require a brain to do that?
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
descartes400:

I never said that! I only chipped in, in your discourse with quentin06 because it seems your were failing to acknowledge the fact that[b]there are different cultures and traditions regarding when a girl is matured all over the world.
In some cultures some girls are betrothed as babies to some guy , and she is married off when she gets to that age[/b]

The italicize may not seem okay with your but that does not makes it less of culture.

Are you having some sort of cultural shock?

I saw your reply, av responded, no need to repeat yourself, I know you stammer when you re angry, no need to stammer when replying.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by COUSIN1279(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Many men have died during sex marathon, but this is the first time I'm hearing that a girl died. 1000-1 if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Adakintroy: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:

Spewing grammar and bile over one post. Oga a 12 13 or 14 year old girl is underage. You can use whatever grammar or research you have to justify it and make your conscience okay with sleeping with a girl that young. Doesn't mean you're not a paedo. There are millions of mature women all over the place. You're here doing research to justify sleeping with a 15 year old. Smh

Grammer how. Anthropology is the science that study culture. Ethnocentrism is the believe of superiority of ones culture over another. Just Google it and read For Christ sakes. Before you go into defence posture. America is marrying man and man. Don't you think it offends me more than seeing a man sleeps with a 14/15yr.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by witworth(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
G450:
Died in active service... What should be her life benefit now?
silver medal of honor, because she died in active service, not gold because she was not honorably discharged

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by purples25(f): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Yes it is like saying that "once every boy starts releasing sperm, he is ready to have sex". Once sex comes into d picture, d likelihood of pregnancy is high. Whether or not d individuals involved are ready for d responsibility that comes with it is another discussion entirely. U can have people who are in their 20s, 30s or 40s who are ready to have sex but aren't ready to marry or start a family. What say you?

The point is that though a boy brings out sperm, you see how he still plays like a child and can't really handle a baby not to talk of a family. Why do people now assume that a girl should be ready? That she starts ovulating and menstruating and she cooks at home does not mean she is ready to be sleeping with men.

Physchological trauma will be there. As a kid. There's vvf and ovarian cancer for people who had sex too early.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Adakintroy: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:

All of them should offend you because they're all wrong. None is less wrong than the other. If you begin doing selective morality then that's same as zero morality

You are walking into your own realm of subjectivity. You may not be able to argue your way out if you pushing this direction. You may have to define the boundaries of what constitute the ideal morals.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by goodman5(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dickson na dick come kill em grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Adetayo1978(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
I guess excess rounds of sex might have been responsible for her death.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by G450: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
witworth:
silver medal of honor, because she died in active service, not gold because she was not honorably discharged
but she was devoted to her work during her years of service nah, that was y she gave it to one of her client in the car...
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] The wages of sin(sexual immorality and fornication)is death . So it's hell fire straight
Matthew 7:1 Judge not that ye be not judge

How are you sure she wasn't raped?
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by ajl: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Let this happen in Nigeria, even if the girl is of age, the man will be arrested and no post-mortem will be carried out on the victim to know the cause of death

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
purples25:

The point is that though a boy brings out sperm, you see how he still plays like a child and can't really handle a baby not to talk of a family. Why do people now assume that a girl should be ready? That she starts ovulating and menstruating and she cooks at home does not mean she is ready to be sleeping with men.

Physchological trauma will be there. As a kid. There's vvf and ovarian cancer for people who had sex too early.

Yes it is like saying that "once every boy starts releasing sperm, he is ready to have sex". Once sex comes into d picture, d likelihood of pregnancy is high.
Whether or not d individuals involved are ready for d responsibility that comes with it is another discussion entirely.
U can have people who are in their 20s, 30s or 40s who are ready to have sex but aren't ready to marry or start a family. What say you?

From d highlighted, I had already addressed ur concerns

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Ammishaddai: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
fados4sure:

Matthew 7:1 Judge not that ye be not judge

How are you sure she wasn't raped?

Do not judge according to appearance but judge righteous judgment (John 7:24).

The girl consented to having sex with the 26-year old man ,so she was not rape. Kindly read the story again and stop being a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by do4luv14(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

They want to nail the man.
MEN should start avoiding women.
Since we can no longer count on our own specie

You can say that again,

That's why they say fear woman ooo

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Hassanmaye(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Sex.....
All these south Americans self go just peg sexual consent for 14 years

So wetin come lead to the death of this girl now
I have a car...most of the sexual positions we use for women is the face off positions.....as in the woman always sit on us....for those my niggarrrr who always bang females in thier car will understand
From this position, the women are totally in control of the angle and depth of penetration
The woman on top has control over how they're being penetrated because the bodies are so close.
Which means nor be over choking of the penis kill this beautiful girl
Real bad boy grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by jahsharon: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
ogbiwa:

The man, described as a “general services assistant” is not believed to have been charged with any crime. In Brazil, the age of sexual consent is 14.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/teenage-girl-15-dies-after-24671830

I hope we can all see that. That pedophile Sanusi Lamido better go to Brazil to get a 5th wife.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by descartes400: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
quentin06:

Address issues stop verbal attacks don't know why you can't argue with facts you only haul insults to people who disagree with you, Is it because it doesn't require a brain to do that?

You and baralatie seem to be at dagger with me! You seem to have misunderstood my comments, kindly read my post again! In my reply to baralatie I quoted your post to make him understand that the fact he is not okay with cultures some girls are betrothed as babies to some guy , and she is married off when she gets to that age does not make it less a culture or inferior, given that
there are different cultures and traditions regarding when a girl is matured all over the world

so, I don't understand where your verbal attack on me is coming from given i agreed with this quote of yours

Grrrr, you need to understand that there are different cultures and traditions regarding when a girl is matured all over the world.
In some cultures some girls are betrothed as babies to some guy, and she is married off when she gets to that age.

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by trekkie: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:

Nah fam, that's all shades of wrong. Only fellow sick people could have come up with such laws

Modified
The numerous mentions I've gotten on this post alone shows how hypocritical we are as a people. When a paedophile is caught and punished publicly, amongst those crucifying the paedo are several others secretly wishing they can get a minor to lay with them. Smh

Also for those comparing my post to other countries where legal age is 11, I guess you would allow your 11 year old sisters to begin sleeping with men since it's legal? I don't understand what the fixation is with this legal age and how low it can go? Pls a 12 13 or 14 year old girl is underage. That many of them are already sleeping around is no justification. There are millions of mature women all over the place yet many weirdos are here crying blood over my post to justify sleeping with a 13 year old? Y'all need help

One of the few sane people on naira land..
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Organs(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Hell fire straight

You are now God judging people abi?
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Hopsinluck: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
So her obituary poster would be " Banged to glory"
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Ammishaddai: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
Organs:

You are now God judging people abi?
[/s] She lived in immorality so where would she naturally end up if not in hell fire ...? Kindly go and read John7:24 before saying I should not judge .
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by HolyTitus(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
Macsjebs:
Thanks Brother Sometimes it is a lot to do with the bot, comment may get deleted
I mail mostly or try to reply on another thread Apologies my lord
Apologies accepted.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Weathered: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
In Nigeria, the man would have been transferred to State CID and arrested for murder.

Black people need spiritual and mental re-evaluation.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by shoprite: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
In Brazil, the age of sexual consent is 14.

Hmmm . . .I can see some Political big wigs from a certain part of a West African country packing up to relocate to Brazil undecided

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Samishiba: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
Brazil is a decadent society. Many teenagers have sex with 15 or 12 years old. Stupid culture that encourages depravation. The culture of my country is disgusting
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by SocialJustice: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
baralatie:

Big enough does not mean strong enough to withstand the problems that comes with the age of womanhood!

She is big enough but she died as a result of sex in a car(not in a hotel o)
Were you there when it happened? Do you know what really happened? I'm not saying I was there but you have to be that logical.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Numerouno94(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:

Modified

Also for those comparing my post to other countries where legal age is 11, I guess you would allow your 11 year old sisters to begin sleeping with men since it's legal? I don't understand what the fixation is with this legal age and how low it can go? Pls a 12 13 or 14 year old girl is underage. That many of them are already sleeping around is no justification. There are millions of mature women all over the place yet many weirdos are here crying blood over my post to justify sleeping with a 13 year old? Y'all need help

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.