Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) (66958 Views)

Disowning Family In Nigeria / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / Beautiful Photos Of 5 Family In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Passionate888: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
The Conjuring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Tolams16(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Atheist's have left the group chat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
D ghost na human being.... And get some pesticide na beg bug dey disturb u
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by chiedozie198100: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pierocash:
Yet you see some ignorant mofos in Nigeria calling Africa backward and believe in superstition. If you try to educate them about the existence of demons and witchcraft,they call you ignorant,yet they are the ignorant.

I tell people,there are witchcrafts and demons in the Western Countries same as it is in Africa

So u automatically believe this nonsense because na onyibo talk am.

5 Likes

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by rowland545(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
What do they expect..they took most of our gods to there land...they should enjoy it.

Meanwhile I don't fear ghost anymore but they do exist
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Theagnosticdude: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Who will cure humans from this nonsense
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by davit: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pervert ghost. Why her bum bum? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by alexvic12: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
" Colette, a school lunch supervisor, told The Sun: “Leah got in touch with her spiritual side after my dad passed away last year and we’ve been that’s why the spirit attached himself to her."

This is why you don't try spiritual stuff without Jesus. The spirit world is a wide, wild, unsafe place to be without the Lord of the spirits.

3 Likes

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
That what happen when u don't konw jesus....if they know jesus...rebuking the demon in the name of jesus is enough to send it back to hell...yeah!!!
Accept jesus into your life today ....u will be marveled by the power you will have over any demon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by chris20000: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Paranormal activity indeed.
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Y'all no be ghost. What about the scar on her butt??
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by francanthony(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Aunty una get mite, lice and bedbug infestation
and they are alcoholics
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
POLTERGEIST IN ACTION.
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by tonysunkan: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hmn . . . another gothic tale.
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by harmony75: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Things happen that's you you got to be prayerful! There's no connection with light and darkness Holy Ghost � � �
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by gregyboy(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Such thing does not exist, those two are probably on some drugs

The spirit has nothing to do with the living

If the shit is even real get something like a door knock on it, knocking on a door gives you room to speak with the spirit if he answer ask the spirit for money... Ot two straight odds

Whick kind mumu spirit dey disturb person...

1 Like

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
nice bum
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
I count it as sheer ignorance when I see or hear people say Principalities, rulers of darkness and Spiritual Wickedness is an African or Nigerian thing.

Listen! Principalities, demons,powers and rulers of darkness do not care if you are White, black, Albino, Indian or whatever.

What they Fear, Respect and tremble at is a Sanctified life Concentrated to GOD.
What they Fear and tremble at is the authority and Power in the Name of JESUS Christ.
Witches and wizards plenty for abroad, the problem with people denying it is that they are living in denial, one way to know if you are under attack is observe and watch your dreams, for some people they don't even recall their dreams and that is where the Danger lies, it means Satan and his agents are oppressing them without their knowledge, what a tragedy grin

1 Like

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
michael77777:
I can't believe that the whites also have black mentality... smh!

hallucinations at it's peak!

davit:
Pervert ghost. Why her bum bum? grin
Lolz
Oricha79:
Oyibo ghost I think

Life is a mystery...

@SENIORWRITER.
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pierocash:
Yet you see some ignorant mofos in Nigeria calling Africa backward and believe in superstition. If you try to educate them about the existence of demons and witchcraft,they call you ignorant,yet they are the ignorant.

I tell people,there are witchcrafts and demons in the Western Countries same as it is in Africa

Yes, we know. But is the White man the standard?

because they validate something, does that mean we too must validate it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Deicide: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Another thread for religious people to mastur.bate on grin
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
This one n Lack of VITAMIN C.
She's suffering from Scurvy.
The picture of bruise says it all.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Femmyfestus: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
I count it as sheer ignorance when I see or hear people say Principalities, rulers of darkness and Spiritual Wickedness is an African or Nigerian thing.

Listen! Principalities, demons,powers and rulers of darkness do not care if you are White, black, Albino, Indian or whatever.

What they Fear, Respect and tremble at is a Sanctified life Concentrated to GOD.
What they Fear and tremble at is the authority and Power in the Name of JESUS Christ.
Principalities, powers are class of angels. They are not necessarily demons. They could be angel too. There are angels that are principalities. There are angels that are thrones, rulers of light. And there are demons that are principality or powers. So when mentioning this stuff be specific. A Principality can be an angel or demon. Try and be specific on which ones you are saying
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
So she even took a pic of her butt showing the scratch by the ghost grin
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Raalsalghul: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
I don't doubt this at all.
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Tolams16(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please if you were scammed by Boom tv/Cruise Tv or you been scammed by any scammer pls you need to read this post. You can get your money back. https://www.nairaland.com/6683163/how-recover-money-scammers-after
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by WhoDeyHause: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
JoeEeL:
POLTERGEIST IN ACTION.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by MustyZamani: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Pickieox(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
B
Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by FreeIgboho: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pierocash:
Yet you see some ignorant mofos in Nigeria calling Africa backward and believe in superstition. If you try to educate them about the existence of demons and witchcraft,they call you ignorant,yet they are the ignorant. LilMissFavvy, Righteousness2

See your illogical leap of faith. This is a scientifically unverified story in a blog with it's own agenda.
Also notice the family did not MOVE. Ever wonder wny??

2 Likes

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by Iykenuwa(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
The mention of just one name can put an end to all that demonic harassment: JESUS

1 Like

Re: Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) by mmsen: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pierocash:

It IS backwards.

Yes, people believe in nonsense the world over, it doesn't make any of it true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.