Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:50 PM

PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' (18133 Views)

"They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) / PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement / PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by ernie1234(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Quite true anyways... Jega on the other hand is also saying the truth.... So who is lying here
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by Meeu2: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Posterity will not be kind with jega
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by Abascoh: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jega should just shut his smelling futa jalon mouth. He connived with enemies of the nation to bring the lifeless vegetable to power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by jaysport: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
We all know PDP wasn't perfect, but the truth is APC was a mistake.....a perfect emblem of collosal failure...the worst government without doubt..it has never been this bad

4 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by marenkurz: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
It would be interesting if But continue beyond 2023.
I don't mind. I'm open to anything that would divorce the unproductive union called Nigeria
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
T
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by kenzysmith: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
iWasNotHere:
I blame GEJ for not replacing Jega with Orubebe as INEC chairman before 2015 elections.
a
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by starkelvo: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Order your cheap data from me today

Glo, MTN, and Airtel 3gb #500 and 7 GB #1000

Call or WhatsApp 07035317984
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by unmask: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Rubbish.....PDP and APC are the same.....don't let anyone deceive you.

The same people in APC are the same people in PDP.

Look for another party that have ideologies that resonate with you. Even if they don't win, it is a start that will encourage growth.

Don't act like you see only 2 jokers ~ Falz
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by Samunique(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hmm

The opposition party reminded Jega of how its party handed over naira to the APC at N160 to a dollar only for the APC to wreck our currency to a dismal N510 to a dollar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by ozoneboy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lol,both APC and PDP leaders are very big idiots
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by starkelvo: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Order your cheap data from me today

Glo, MTN, and Airtel 3gb #500 and 7 GB #1000

Call or WhatsApp 07035317984

Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by kenzysmith: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
iWasNotHere:
I blame GEJ for not replacing Jega with Orubebe as INEC chairman before 2015 elections.
swears I trust ibori na uduaghan or he pikin for be inec chairman. Good luck na chicken na
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by Aduroja123(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/03/you-contributed-in-bringing-this-failed-apc-govt-pdp-fires-at-jega/

So PDP meant that Jega ought to have conducted the 2015 general APC's way abi?

Jonathan wanted peace and gave himself peace.
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by MinistryOfBandi: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
PDP just squared APC and the idiot called Jega in their rightful place.
SPV =Special Purpose Vehicle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by ezechi24(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
if you remove the h in buhari...you have something similar to burial .....and that is what he has brought to us all....after his tenure may we not withness another calamity like him....instead of another calamity like the burial man to happen.. may he be aborted by his mother ...iseeeee

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
THe Jegalite.
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by deleo16(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Politician hiding under party to perpetrate their embezzlement if PDP wins tomorrow now large chuck of APC people will decamp who is fooling who all of them are the same i still dont understand why we cant get these HABA when i see people supporting parties(APC and PDP) i just laugh there are two parties of Political elite and masses so someone might ask who can then we vote choose a new party like JEGA said vote anything apart from these two parties those pushing these country into anarchy,chaos,corruption are resident into these TWO parties on election day vote any party apart from these two if nigerians choose another wrong party another decade of waste rasing another generation of poor massses .
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by Queseda: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
When did announcing the result of a credible election become an offence? Idiots

4 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by kolaaderin: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bedtec:
PDP might be bad but Nigerians will choose there leadership 20x over this APC buhari lead administration..... Two evil party don't want to be mentioned in one sentence , that's why they're giving it to Jega as e day hot
Which Nigerian will chose PDP. PDP is no Option in 2015 and they still remain un sellable in 2023. You can't sell PDP to us. They are so useless in power and even more useless in opposition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by Mayababy(f): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders...I know this is inappropriate...but it seems to be my last option... I'm a medical student and have my professional exam coming up,August 30th precisely... I'm to pay a total of 40k...I really don't have now and would be grateful if anyone can help me out with anything... I'm a 400level student of Uniport medicine and surgery and I'm not lying about this...you can verify this before helping...Thank you and God bless you
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bedtec:
PDP might be bad but Nigerians will choose there leadership 20x over this APC buhari lead administration..... Two evil party don't want to be mentioned in one sentence , that's why they're giving it to Jega as e day hot

Unfortunately PDP haven't got what it takes to stage a comeback..

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by Sluacoast(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bedtec:
No be lie. Dem no one mentioned am. grin
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by sukieboy(f): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mega rigged PDP out thinking APC will do well. He is a crook.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by unmask: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Samunique:
Hmm

The opposition party reminded Jega of how its party handed over naira to the APC at N160 to a dollar only for the APC to wreck our currency to a dismal N510 to a dollar.
This is the narrative they will use......the truth is our exports (mainly crude) can't support our imports.

We should be hearing complaints of why the government is not supporting manufacturers like Innoson that have factories in Nigeria, instead government officials still buy Toyota Prados from outside the country.

From the nonsense they keep spewing, you will realize PDP and APC have nothing to offer this country.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by unmask: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
deleo16:
Politician hiding under party to perpetrate their embezzlement if PDP wins tomorrow now large chuck of APC people will decamp who is fooling who all of them are the same i still dont understand why we cant get these HABA when i see people supporting parties(APC and PDP) i just laugh there are two parties of Political elite and masses so someone might ask who can then we vote choose a new party like JEGA said vote anything apart from these two parties those pushing these country into anarchy,chaos,corruption are resident into these TWO parties on election day vote any party apart from these two
Aptly put.....anyone supporting either of the two parties should have his/her head examined
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by AuroraB(f): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
Jega get luck say Nigeria no be Colombia. Sniper gbuo gi dia. No time to dey lament
grin that boy's facial expressions sha cheesy
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by Access03(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bedtec:
Which Nigerians? Speak for yourself, PDP apologist, & stop the fallacy of hasty generalisation!
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jega being dragged like Tiger gen.
Re: PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' by IVORY2009(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bransager:
shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.

You have started again? Spamming, don't tell me this is scam, changing user id just to sell, you can't even create a simple website.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal In Ogun Nullifies Segun Adekoya, PDP Reps Member’s Election / PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos / Ekweremadu: Frustrate Sales Of Electric Cars In Nigeria To Sell Our Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.