Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,020 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

What Legit Ngos Can I Donate To? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Legit Ngos Can I Donate To? (169 Views)

Help A Soul, Donate To Save The Life Of Nurse Ihimire / BREAKING: All Nigerian Banks Donate To Support Fight Against Coronavirus!! / Xan's Foundation Donate To The Homeless. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Legit Ngos Can I Donate To? by Charityjunkie(f): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
There are numerous NGOs in Nigeria. How do we know the ones that are legit and not scams? In developed countries they have bodies such as Charity Watch, Charity Navigator and guidestar that help people know the right NGOs to donate to. These bodies rate NGOs based on their spendings. They give the public an idea of how much of their money goes directly to individuals in need. Do we have such in Nigeria?
Re: What Legit Ngos Can I Donate To? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Visit motherless babies and Cheshire homes.
Re: What Legit Ngos Can I Donate To? by YouandiAllofus: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Y
Re: What Legit Ngos Can I Donate To? by TarOrfeeek: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Every human being in Nigeria is now a less privileged person.

You can donate to any one of us.

Even me, I won't reject it.

Nigeria under Buhari Olodo, is the biggest Orphanage on this planet.

(1) (Reply)

Journey To Lagos Without Friend Or Relative And Successful / What Other Graphic Designers Use And Wouldn’t Tell You / Competitive Price Milano Stone Coated Steel Roofing Sheet With Warranty Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.