Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

34yrs Virgin Needs Husband - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband (628 Views)

Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by OfeAchi: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
BACKGROUND
I have known Bisi for many years now. She was my course mate from way back. A very devout witness(JW). She was dating Jude from final year (in 2010) and they had a religious relationship (if you know what I mean ). But Jude left her to marry a white lady when he traveled for his master's overseas. Jude was also a witness. Their relationship ended after 4 years. She dusted herself and faced career.
Three years ago she met Fidelis at one of their religious conventions and they began dating (religious oo). But as devil may have it, Fidelis turned out to be a con artist who only wanted to benefit from her money. Always billing her regularly. It turned out Fidelis already had a serious girlfriend in another state. So that was the end.
In early 2020 Bisi became friends with one of my colleagues, Charles by name and the friendship grew into something beautiful. She confessed to me that she had her first intimate romance with him (NOTE: There was no penetration. Both she and Charles confirmed this).
They have been in love for over a year now. But why can't they marry?

THE MAJOR ISSUE
Yesterday, I met Bisi sitting in a corner of a regular restaurant. She immediately sat up and adjusted herself the moment she saw me but I knew she had been sobbing. After much persuasion, she confided in me that she doesn't know what to do with her life anymore. I knew at once she must have thinking seriously about her life because yesterday was her birthday (I know they don't celebrate).
She stylishly told her dad that she was in love with a non-witness and his response: " you know you can't be unevenly yoked with him. It either he follows the Truth or you fall in love with someone else." I asked her if Charles knew about this and she says they have had this discussion on their religious beliefs right from the start. Charles is the son of a Pentecostal pastor. His family was willing to accept her as long as her daddy gives his blessings! But on no grounds is Charles going to change his religious faith because of her.

THE SOLUTION
There's no solution on ground, that's why I decided to share their story here for experienced folks to give suggestions.
I on the other hand I'm a married man. I would have easily converted to her religion if I weren't married cheesy
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
OfeAchi:

BACKGROUND
I have known Bisi for many years now. She was my course mate from way back. A very devout witness(JW). She was dating Jude from final year (in 2010) and they had a religious relationship (if you know what I mean ). But Jude left her to marry a white lady when he traveled for his master's overseas. Jude was also a witness. Their relationship ended after 4 years. She dusted herself and faced career.
Three years ago she met Fidelis at one of their religious conventions and they began dating (religious oo). But as devil may have it, Fidelis turned out to be a con artist who only wanted to benefit from her money. Always billing her regularly. It turned out Fidelis already had a serious girlfriend in another state. So that was the end.
In early 2020 Bisi became friends with one of my colleagues, Charles by name and the friendship grew into something beautiful. She confessed to me that she had her first intimate romance with him (NOTE: There was no penetration. Both she and Charles confirmed this).
They have been in love for over a year now. But why can't they marry?

THE MAJOR ISSUE
Yesterday, I met Bisi sitting in a corner of a regular restaurant. She immediately sat up and adjusted herself the moment she saw me but I knew she had been sobbing. After much persuasion, she confided in me that she doesn't know what to do with her life anymore. I knew at once she must have thinking seriously about her life because yesterday was her birthday (I know they don't celebrate).
She stylishly told her dad that she was in love with a non-witness and his response: " you know you can't be unevenly yoked with him. It either he follows the Truth or you fall in love with someone else." I asked her if Charles knew about this and she says they have had this discussion on their religious beliefs right from the start. Charles is the son of a Pentecostal pastor. His family was willing to accept her as long as her daddy gives his blessings! But on no grounds is Charles going to change his religious faith because of her.

THE SOLUTION
There's no solution on ground, that's why I decided to share their story here for experienced folks to give suggestions.
I on the other hand I'm a married man. I would have easily converted to her religion if I weren't married cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, really touching! embarassed

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, would you like if i join in the discussion? smiley
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by Ammishaddai: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
There's a solution and as it stands ,only Bisi can decide for herself (because at the end of the day ,it's her life to live ).
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by SUPERPACK: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Madness in Christianity, how can you call a fellow christian an unbeliever. This is where we fail in faith, I am yet to see a Shia mosque or a Sunni Mosque they all pray in any Mosque they see. The greatest enemy is the enemy within. Its time for her to leave that extremist denomination of her parents, its not worth it or prepare to get married to her father.
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by SQLmastar(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
What will I say? Marry Charles or better still get pregnant for him first!
But 34yrs virgin? Meehnn her hymen is gonna be as thick as Russian kpomo. cheesy cheesy
Only a very strong, rigid and technically erect diick can do the job.
Is Charles up for this daunting task? I doubt. He appears to me like a simp

2 Likes

Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by SQLmastar(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, really touching! embarassed

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, would you like if i join in the discussion? smiley
LOL!
See men don dey line up! grin grin

I would have joined the queue but I dey fear those WJ girls cheesy
Besides, I'm still in my twenties (make I no go marry evening newspaper wey go dey flog me for house grin grin)
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
JW and discrimination. A religious cult. Either she marries Charles and cuts off from her family, or she quits the relationship. Charles should never have started the relationship in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
SQLmastar:

LOL!

52 already married with two boys, one still studying for his masters whatever the other is a farmer in Brazil. So count me out i'm not a suitor.
Though if i'm still searching she's not a good one for me neither can i recommend her for any of my brothers in the Faith because she is spiritually sick! undecided
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by billynoni(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
I have a solution... The dad's the problem, right? Note that for Bisi to be 34years, dad will be around like 60upwards.

Solution 1
-Bisi and Charles should elope, both defies the dad.

Solution 2
Charles shoud deceive Bisi's dad to agree to all his terms and wait for few years for the dad to pack up, old age things.

Solution 3
Charles should look for "paid-helper" to remove the dad, if he wants sharp sharp obstacle remover

Solution 4
Bisi should stay at her dad's house for ever.

Guys I want to continue with other solutions, but allow me drink my garri finish first.
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by Martinez39s(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Marrying a 34-year-old is not something a man should do. Get yourself a young, good-looking girl, not an evening newspaper.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by OfeAchi: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Martinez39s:
Marrying a 34-year-old is not something a man should do. Get yourself a young, good-looking girl, not an evening newspaper.
so what happens to the 34 yr old? She's a human being too, with feelings.
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by OfeAchi: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
billynoni:
I have a solution... The dad's the problem, right? Note that for Bisi to be 34years, dad will be around like 60upwards.

Solution 1
-Bisi and Charles should elope, both defies the dad.

Solution 2
Charles shoud deceive Bisi's dad to agree to all his terms and wait for few years for the dad to pack up, old age things.

Solution 3
Charles should look for "paid-helper" to remove the dad, if he wants sharp sharp obstacle remover

Solution 4
Bisi should stay at her dad's house for ever.

Guys I want to continue with other solutions, but allow me drink my garri finish first.
by paid helper you mean what exactly?
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by OfeAchi: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
SQLmastar:
What will I say? Marry Charles or better still get pregnant for him first!
But 34yrs virgin? Meehnn her hymen is gonna be as thick as Russian kpomo. cheesy cheesy
Only a very strong, rigid and technically erect diick can do the job.
Is Charles up for this daunting task? I doubt. He appears to me like a simp
the pregnancy stuff actually crossed my mind undecided
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by Martinez39s(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
OfeAchi:
so what happens to the 34 yr old? She's a human being too, with feelings.
What happened to short men, fat men, and broke men? They are humans too with feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by OfeAchi: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

52 already married with two boys, one still studying for his masters whatever the other is a farmer in Brazil. So count me out i'm not a suitor.
Though if i'm still searching she's not a good one for me neither can i recommend her for any of my brothers in the Faith because she is spiritually sick! undecided
what do you mean by spiritual sick?
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by OfeAchi: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Martinez39s:
What happened to short men, fat men, and broke men? They are humans too with feelings.
I'm a short man who married a tall lady. So I believe there should be hope for everyone.
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
OfeAchi:

what do you mean by spiritual sick?

Our heritage is about how each of us cherish his/her relationship with Jehovah, so your friend is not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES for real, she's worshiping her Dad.

2015 Fúnkẹ́ married @ 35
2018 Ṣadé married @ 40
2019 Ṣeékẹ́ married @ 48

This are Yorùbá JWs i knew one on one in Lagos, these faithful sisters are prepared to spend the rest of their lives unmarried unless they find a dedicated JW.

Most people only read the Bible {1Corinthians 7:39} but when it comes to applying the counsel found in God's word they turn their backs! Matthew 15:8
Such individuals can't worship our God who demanded the type of faith Abraham had! Hebrews 11:6
Please show her this post and tell her that one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES said "she's either worshiping her father or she's SPIRITUALLY sick if we must count her as one of us!"
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by DenreleDave(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
SQLmastar:

LOL!

I would have joined the queue but I dey fear those WJ girls cheesy
Besides, I'm still in my twenties (make I no go marry evening newspaper wey go dey flog me for house grin grin)
Pls can I talk to that lady Dt received 1 million naira..

I can help out.. She shud nt return it too..

She should open a cryp.to account and keep it there
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by SQLmastar(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

Pls can I talk to that lady Dt received 1 million naira..

I can help out.. She shud nt return it too..

She should open a cryp.to account and keep it there
how do you intend helping? Are you an experienced business owner?
Re: 34yrs Virgin Needs Husband by DenreleDave(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
SQLmastar:
how do you intend helping? Are you an experienced business owner?

Let her put it in coins....

(1) (Reply)

what Apostle Johnson Sulama Said About Pastor W F Kumuyi Will Shock You / What Man Meant For Evil, God Meant For Good! / Elon Musk’s Is Set To Implant A Chip Into Your Brain Come 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.