Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member (39681 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Why is the Nigerian police such a shit show ? The Northerners have messed up the entire security forces of Nigeria.

It's about time we face it , different tribes are blessed with different skills set.

If you want a top accountant, human resource manager, auditor and media personality look no further than the Yoruba

If you want gifted business and revenue generation guru, engineers, technocrats, excellent capitalist minded individuals,look no further than the iboez

If you want the best lawyers in the world and the most beautiful women look no further than my dear Edo state

If you want the best housemaids , drivers and domestic helps Akwa ibom and crossrivers

But there is really nothing I can say the north adds to Nigeria other than terrorism, religious hate , corruption and tribalism

I maybe wrong but I have pondered on this and found nothing the Northerners are unique for except herding cattle
Hypocrite!! That's what you are! Generalising = General lies!

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by ignis: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
temitope27:
The family may not know, he may be part of the ESN grin

STFU...

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
God have mercy on the innocent
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Fourwinds: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
That means ESN people don't have mother that can be sick and people will be bought, ESN members are ghosts of what, I don't really understand. An assassin can be a brother, a father or a son to sick mother, let him prove his innocency

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by willybaby(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
According to the new generation of Nigerians, intelligence aka being woke means believing anything we see on social media without asking questions, what if the said guy is even an orphan, what if truly he went to get drugs for his mum and the boss called that he comes sharply for there unknown gunmen meeting..

GgIf police doesn't do there job wahala when they do same wahala, every ESN , unknown gunmen caught and paraded so far is tagged innocent but how come the east if becoming peaceful when it's so called innocent been arrested..

All those insulting the police feeling smart, your forgetting parading doesn't mean guilt, these guys are entitled to lawyers and attorneys
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by 1shortblackboy: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
That means ESN people don't have mother that can be sick and people will be bought, ESN members are ghosts of what, I don't really understand. An assassin can be a brother, a father or a son to sick mother, let him prove his innocency
oga you are getting it wrong the police is supposed to prove his guilt not him proving his innocence. That's what the law says

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by BKayy: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
stanluiz:
So this ones are also innocent ?
I've been looking for this picture. These are the okada riders and travellers they murdered in Imo.
Please send the one of Aba. The ones in face masks

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by 1shortblackboy: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
oga it's the police that are to prove his guilt not him to prove his innocence. That's the law

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
With all this, some people still have the guts to subscribe that Abba Kyari is a good cop despite knowing that he is a product of this corrupt system

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
when Jesus was saying it is finished.. he was taking about Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Why is the Nigerian police such a shit show ? The Northerners have messed up the entire security forces of Nigeria.

It's about time we face it , different tribes are blessed with different skills set.

If you want a top accountant, human resource manager, auditor and media personality look no further than the Yoruba

If you want gifted business and revenue generation guru, engineers, technocrats, excellent capitalist minded individuals,look no further than the iboez

If you want the best lawyers in the world and the most beautiful women look no further than my dear Edo state

If you want the best housemaids , drivers and domestic helps Akwa ibom and crossrivers

But there is really nothing I can say the north adds to Nigeria other than terrorism, religious hate , corruption and tribalism

I maybe wrong but I have pondered on this and found nothing the Northerners are unique for except herding cattle

The North is very good at politics (not necessarily leadership), and also farming.

They've dominated Nigerian politics for a long time, not by accident.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by tony0806: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
This one really touched me

BKayy:
This is how they kill and parade Okada people, IMSU students, travellers and church goers as UGM and ESN.
They killed 40 okada riders at Aba, Two IMSU students, traders in Orlu, travellers and framed them as ESN
Apart from Ikonso, they have never killed any UGM or ESN. All the people they parade are Igbo people going about there daily business or church like the man below

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by jumper524(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
DOTian:

Those who support Evil will meet Evil.
That's all I have for you today!
Do have a great day!
till the shoot your mama, tribalism go block your eye.
Keep victimizing yourself, e go choke you laslas..
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Fourwinds: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
temitope27:
The family may not know, he may be part of the ESN grin

Same with this one

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by dmbb: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Keep tribalism aside he has a questions to answer
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by stanluiz(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
When Ugm where attacking and killing policemen including burning their station instead of you people to condemn them and ally with the security forces to flush them out.

Instead you were celebrating uGM killing of security forces who majority are our Igbo kinsmen without thinking that innocent people might be arrested or killed by stray bullets. Now you guys are complaining.

Continue to support Nnamdi Kanu terrorists activities that is wreaking havoc on the south East.

If that guy is innocent. Police should release him.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Zane2point4(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Youre very right.
Expecially akwa ibom, they're obident and loves work.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by stanluiz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
BKayy:

I've been looking for this picture. These are the okada riders and travellers they murdered in Imo.
Please send the one of Aba. The ones in face masks
So okada rider now possess Gun and fire arms. Okada riders are now one that kill policemen and attack police station. That means they are not innocent. They are UGm.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Fourwinds: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:
Every criminal in the EAST is now termed "INNOCENT". Them no even Sabi lie. That's how yesterday they claimed Police arrest and parade an innocent Guy who went to buy Medicine.

Make Thunder fire all IPOB and their SYMPATHISERS.

Same here ooooo....this one is termed innocent

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by od501: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
DOTian:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/03/police-parade-young-man-arrested-while-buying-food-sick-mum-eastern-security-network

If you do proper investigation, everybody in that pix are all innocent. That is to show you how unprofessional these guys are. This guy is even lucky to be identified faster, who knows how many people they have wasted through this same act. Unprofessional Black uniformed idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Bar1941(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

You no well, at the bolden lols.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by farous(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
South Easterners and their leaders should summon courage and speak and fight against all these rubbish of killing their innocent Youths before this get out of hand. I don't know why they are afraid to speak out and fight this evil orchestrated by the Fulanis. Speak out now before it's too late

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by od501: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:
Every criminal in the EAST is now termed "INNOCENT". Them no even Sabi lie. That's how yesterday they claimed Police arrest and parade an innocent Guy who went to buy Medicine.

Make Thunder fire all IPOB and their SYMPATHISERS.

Your hatred for igbo will consume you. And may you fall into same ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by od501: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
BKayy:
This is how they kill and parade Okada people, IMSU students, travellers and church goers as UGM and ESN.
They killed 40 okada riders at Aba, Two IMSU students, traders in Orlu, travellers and framed them as ESN
Apart from Ikonso, they have never killed any UGM or ESN. All the people they parade are Igbo people going about there daily business or church like the man below

I believe u completely.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by od501: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
stanluiz:
When Ugm where attacking and killing policemen including burning their station instead of you people to condemn them and ally with the security forces to flush them out.

Instead you were celebrating uGM killing of security forces who majority are our Igbo kinsmen without thinking that innocent people might be arrested or killed by stray bullets. Now you guys are complaining.

Continue to support Nnamdi Kanu terrorists activities that is wreaking havoc on the south East.

If that guy is innocent. Police should release him.

What will you do if a stranger start fighting your enemy? Know this (if you can) NK never destroyed any property in the east, FG and it's hired thugs did to frame IPOB and ESN. I just pray it won't be late before you realise that the FG is the one trying everything to end an average none Muslim Nigerian life.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by aryzgreat: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
stanluiz:
If there are innocent as you claimed. How come all the arm, gun and bullets and even a biafra flag was recoverd from them.

That guy might be Innocent but don't tell all those men are innocent. We all know that orlu is the headquarter of ipob esn. Orlu is where they plan their attack.

Do you have a video evidence of the arrest showing those stuffs were with them?

So you don't know NPF can place those things in front of randomly arrested guys that could not bail themselves and claim they were found on them?

So bc maidugri is d center of boko garam attacks, now makes every Hausa man arrested in maidugri a boko haram member?

The kind of hateful sentiment you guys throw up on any igbo related thread is legendary
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by od501: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
willybaby:
According to the new generation of Nigerians, intelligence aka being woke means believing anything we see on social media without asking questions, what if the said guy is even an orphan, what if truly he went to get drugs for his mum and the boss called that he comes sharply for there unknown gunmen meeting..

GgIf police doesn't do there job wahala when they do same wahala, every ESN , unknown gunmen caught and paraded so far is tagged innocent but how come the east if becoming peaceful when it's so called innocent been arrested..

All those insulting the police feeling smart, your forgetting parading doesn't mean guilt, these guys are entitled to lawyers and attorneys

"...innocent but how come the east if becoming peaceful when it's so called innocent been arrested."

You are not smart sir!
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Tmex(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
stanluiz:
So okada rider now possess Gun and fire arms. Okada riders are now one that kill policemen and attack police station. That means they are not innocent. They are UGm.
Dont be naive, as much as yiu think those people are guilty they can be innocent. There's nothing sane about them if i become the president today my first executive order will be to dissolve the entire NPF, they are bunch of "extortionists".
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by AfonjaConehead: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

What goes around comes around.....

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by heniford2: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Whenever i see the killing of Nigeria police i feel happy and to God who made police are your worst enemy do not ever help any of them when i was in Nigeria this useless police man came to me Oga please help me with 30k to use and pay for my wife med i brought out 50k told him i am not giving i saw him shade tears he asked why i said you guys are evil get out never pity any Nigeria police man or woman the will kill you the are not trained, during 2012 i was watch chelsea Final in beer palor immediately this idiot of a people showed up started arresting people that we are criminal haba God saved me That night i was with my office ID, everyone there was arrested and was bailed with 15k each i had to bail my friend in the monday Nigeria police are evil big evil the lack training.

how do you employ WAEC holder some did not even have the correct one fake WAEC no training to communicate,to handle issues etc you hand him gun and start calling him gallant officer i spit out undecided
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by realstars: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nigerian Polife are doing ugly business.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Almaigaa: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
od501:

Your hatred for igbo will consume you. And may you fall into same ordeal.

Trash.
You guys are the cause of your problems. Keep me and the ALMIGHTY NORTH out of it. Face your problems head long. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.