Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,777,671 members, 6,618,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 December 2021 at 08:00 AM

Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) (259 Views)

Scam Alert; New Method Scammers Use To Wipe All Your Money In Your Bank Account / Arab Man Spotted Using A "Rugged " Robot As A Bodyguard At A Mall (Photos) / Scam Alert| Paxful.com.ng, Paxtradings.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) by trustedward(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03
My fellow Nairalanders, remember I opened a thread here regarding a Solar company I saw online, asking about their legitimacy before patronising them, well I did and as expected I got scamed, as I’m taking to you, my money is still in their fraudulent pocket, they claim to sell all kinds of solar items from batteries to panels to streetlights but in reality, they don’t even have an office, the business is run by less than 10 persons, most of their prey are often innocent Nigerians on Jiji, they’ll keep sending you pictures of other people’s items till you finally send them money, that’s when their antics begins, everyone should beware of them, I’ll drop details of our transaction here for you guys to see, including screenshot of our chats, bank transfers and everything, please stay off that company, they’re thieves, they claim their office is in Lekki but when you insist on coming there to pick your item they’ll oblige that they only do deliveries, they will even pretend to want to fund the delivery so you’d agree and send them money, then their antics come into play
Here’s a link to their fraudulent website https://energymall.ng

Here’s a link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6666852/energymall-nigeria-does-anyone-idea

Re: Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) by naijalodge(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03
How did you fall for that fraud of a company, I’m also a victim , I was tricked into sending them money last year, they sent me a broken fake item and told me it was what I ordered for, when you complain they’ll tell you to send it back, later they’ll tell you it has been damaged during shipping that they can’t collect it, even though the item sent wasn’t what you requested. If I had seen your earlier thread I would have advised you to desist from them, they are thieves.
Re: Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) by trustedward(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03
naijalodge:
How did you fall for that fraud of a company, I’m also a victim , I was tricked into sending them money last year, they sent me a broken fake item and told me it was what I ordered for, when you complain they’ll tell you to send it back, later they’ll tell you it has been damaged during shipping that they can’t collect it, even though the item sent wasn’t what you requested. If I had saw your earlier thread I would have advised you to desist from them, they are thieves.
Geee, this is almost like the exact thing they did to me..but I’ll make sure they don’t get to scan other innocent Nigerians
Re: Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) by trustedward(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03
This is the payment screenshot, you could see I added the item I wanted on the description because I didn’t want them to feign ignorance as I was already finding them suspicious, including N3,000 for the delivery of the items

Re: Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) by trustedward(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03
They even had to send me pictures of other peoples item on JIji just to convince me into sending them money, when I noticed I sent them a message letting them know of my findings, it was at that moment they stopped responding to my messages

Re: Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) by trustedward(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03
Lala and co please help me push it to front page to save other innocent buyers cos if I had saw such review on here I wouldn’t have fell for their deceit.
Re: Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) by naijalodge(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03
trustedward:
Lala and co please help me push it to front page to save other innocent buyers cos if I had seensuch review on here I wouldn’t have fell for their deceit.
Re: Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) by naijalodge(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03
trustedward:

Geee, this is almost like the exact thing they did to me..but I’ll make sure they don’t get to scan other innocent Nigerians
they are thieves, but I was lucky not to have been scammed as much as they did to you..so sorry
Re: Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) by naijalodge(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04
trustedward:

so sorry bro, next time don’t buy items from anyone without physical inspection, that was the lesson I learnt after my experience with them. Lessons to everyone who might see this, energymall Nigeria is a fraudulent business company, do not deal with them
Re: Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) by Megamind246: 9:37am On Nov 22
I got in touch with the company for a purchase and mentioned this case.

They said you were refunded same week for the 3 panels… the 4th panel was sent back to you because you sent a broken one instead.

Pls confirm… we’re you refunded or not?
Re: Energy Mall Nigeria (scam Alert!!!) by Megamind246: 6:28am On Nov 24
More proof…. who we wan believe now �

(1) (Reply)

Hot Patch Packages / Safety Tips For Yahoo Mail Password Recovery Number / The Technological Future Of Human Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.