Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 PM

Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final (20489 Views)

Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by jacoik(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

A male’s testicles hang at different lengths so they don’t damage each other or collide when running/sitting.

lipsrsealed
we are talking about shortput u r talking about prick
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
long-time planning and investment...
Damnn
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by Ilovezzor: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

The final takes place tomorrow.

He performed better than Kovacs of the USA

Lovely
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by johncallidon(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=1zynnvn post=104390137]wetin concern me and olympus.
Bros. Why wicked...
Hahahaha
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by johncallidon(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
chocboi78:
You won’t see the likes of bewla, dextre, tonyx5 and their cohorts here.
If the guy looses how, they will remember his tribe and start naming ghosts who can do better
hahahahha
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by rosinkkit: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jobia:
How does the US just manage to dominate everything?? Jeez

Their 7.6 trillion dollar annual budget certainly helps!!!!

A far cry from our 35 billion usd.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by emilo2bad: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBOS the backbone of Nigeria
Oborodudu is ijaw and brume is uruobo. Igbo have not won any medal for Nigeria get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by bewla(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
johncallidon:
hahahahha
What did I do wrong

Have u ever c me quote some one about tribe I believe in Nigeria dream

And will die with my believe one Nigeria is what I stand for

I have kids so I preach peace all the time
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by bigfish3k: 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
emilo2bad:

Oborodudu is ijaw and brume is uruobo. Igbo have not won any medal for Nigeria get your facts right
She is from enugu state
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by bigfish3k: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
bewla:
What did I do wrong

Have u ever c me quote some one about tribe I believe in Nigeria dream

And will die with my believe one Nigeria is what I stand for

I have kids so I preach peace all the time
Is there peace in Nigeria now
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by Chucks234: 12:00am On Aug 04, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBOS the backbone of Nigeria

Igbo's because of one person?.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by Okwyjesus(m): 12:37am On Aug 04, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

A male’s testicles hang at different lengths so they don’t damage each other or collide when running/sitting.

lipsrsealed

The superior brain behind this excellent designs of nature is GOD.

Atheist should hear me clearly
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by Lightorder: 12:40am On Aug 04, 2021
Nwa Dot
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by bewla(m): 3:23am On Aug 04, 2021
bigfish3k:

Is there peace in Nigeria now
What EVER

What I want I ask
Is there peace in the world now

What face u turn back to some else ,no ground is level

Some hit jackpots others get death sentence
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by bigfish3k: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
bewla:
What EVER

What I want I ask
Is there peace in the world now

What face u turn back to some else ,no ground is level

Some hit jackpots others get death sentence
So we should emulate the places in the world where there is no peace when there is no reason for that.
We want to be on our own and emulate Canada and Switzerland.
The problem is that we southerners are tired of you people forcing us to emulate Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by bewla(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
bigfish3k:

So we should emulate the places in the world where there is no peace when there is no reason for that.
We want to be on our own and emulate Canada and Switzerland.
The problem is that we southerners are tired of you people forcing us to emulate Afghanistan
If u like call me any thing I still have NIGERIA dream in me

and
I don't want to travel out as u so call people wish

Am contented with what God have for me

We will fight and deal with this together

Fight the power that bit

America negros fight for more then 40 years at the end got a black president

South Africa fight for freedom
What about. You
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by bigfish3k: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
bewla:
If u like call me any thing I still have NIGERIA dream in me

and
I don't want to travel out as u so call people wish

Am contented with what God have for me

We will fight and deal with this together

Fight the power that bit

America negros fight for more then 40 years at the end got a black president

South Africa fight for freedom
What about. You
Ax
No normal human will be contented with what is happening in Nigeria now.
Our forefathers have been fighting since 1967. Which is 53 years now
We will continue to fight till we get freedom

Our forefathers believed in the Nigerian dreams and died without it because there was no dream in the first place. Only tribalism exists here.

But please can you help me outline what you mean by the Nigerian dream because I know it doesn't exist.

Stop deceiving yourself or outline the much talked about dream here
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Common green and white....we can do it....

We are the real niggarz of Africa
we are the fucking real Alphas........,
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by bewla(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
bigfish3k:

Ax
No normal human will be contented with what is happening in Nigeria now.
Our forefathers have been fighting since 1967. Which is 53 years now
We will continue to fight till we get freedom

Our forefathers believed in the Nigerian dreams and died without it because there was no dream in the first place. Only tribalism exists here.

But please can you help me outline what you mean by the Nigerian dream because I know it doesn't exist.

Stop deceiving yourself or outline the much talked about dream here
NO Government is perfect only fair

Back in the days of murtala this are just ok for some but people still complain

Some find it easy to eat some don't
All over the world there are slum to

Am not look to be obi Cubana or Dangote

All I ask for is little as not to sin

More money more problem ,

My brother Nigeria will be great where the man on the street will have choose his prefer work not what he c

Will go to hospital and get free drug , like I was giving for my mom in the 80ths

People going about there without fear or dubious mind

Good road and clean water will be back
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by bigfish3k: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
bewla:
NO Government is perfect only fair

Back in the days of murtala this are just ok for some but people still complain

Some find it easy to eat some don't
All over the world there are slum to

Am not look to be obi Cubana or Dangote

All I ask for is little as not to sin

More money more problem ,

My brother Nigeria will be great where the man on the street will have choose his prefer work not what he c

Will go to hospital and get free drug , like I was giving for my mom in the 80ths

People going about there without fear or dubious mind

Good road and clean water will be back
You are just day dreaming
All these things you wrote are fantasies
They are not possible again in Nigeria because of the bad seeds our leaders have sown.

People have been more patriotic than you but changed their minds midway, what you wrote is not just possible in Nigeria because of wrong foundation of the unitary system we are practicing.

You can't tell me that you know more than late Gani fawehinmi that has been shouting restructuring before his death.
Only the few that are benefitting believes in this system
I repeat
Nigeria can never work this way unless we restructure or divide
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by emilo2bad: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
bigfish3k:
She is from enugu state
You are very correct she is from Gombe state
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by bigfish3k: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
emilo2bad:

You are very correct she is from Gombe state
Gombe with igbo name?
You are clowning
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by bewla(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
bigfish3k:

You are just day dreaming
All these things you wrote are fantasies
They are not possible again in Nigeria because of the bad seeds our leaders have sown.

People have been more patriotic than you but changed their minds midway, what you wrote is not just possible in Nigeria because of wrong foundation of the unitary system we are practicing.

You can't tell me that you know more than late Gani fawehinmi that has been shouting restructuring before his death.
Only the few that are benefitting believes in this system
I repeat
Nigeria can never work this way unless we restructure or divide
Thank you
I appreciate your position
For me I have no home then Nigeria

I don't want to seem asylum else where then be in my home
If we keep pushing this people there will come a time they will give in to restructure if that is what will make us great again
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by emilo2bad: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
bigfish3k:

Gombe with igbo name?
You are clowning
Since you are saying Oborodudu an ijaw lady from Bayelsa state and a big congratulations from her state governor Diri is from Enugu state while not Gombe state
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by bigfish3k: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2021
emilo2bad:

Since you are saying Oborodudu an ijaw lady from Bayelsa state and a big congratulations from her state governor Diri is from Enugu state while not Gombe state
I goggled and Google wrote enugu state
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by 99thEnemy(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final by emilo2bad: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2021
bigfish3k:

I goggled and Google wrote enugu state
May be your goggle is back of phone not the screen. She is from southern ijaw local government of bayelsa state that is what goggle said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea / Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia / Iheanacho Is Leicester City's Best Penalty-Taker - Fuchs, Ndidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.