Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? (22682 Views)

What Is The Shortest Time You Have Been Employed? / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by RedEnergy: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
How long have you ever gone without a job? As for me, maybe 9 months and it was hell grin. What about you?

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Monogamy: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Self employed is a bae

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Parable007: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
I don't think anyone should spend so much time in seeking job... Once you are jobless, admit you are jobless and go for volunteering... It will burst your CV to get a better job....not having a job is not the problem, being jobless is a big problem

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by BritishAirways: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Since 2019

I am hoping it changes for the better 2021. Already strategizing how to raise funds and start a better profitable business. Catfish business and phone accessories sale
But omo it's damn hard to raise funds cry

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by PastorFire: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
I will drop a little valuable advice for our youths when this hits Frontpage

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
RedEnergy:
How long have you ever gone without a job? As for me, maybe 9 months and it was hell grin. What about you?
seven months today grin grin grin grin grin grin anyone that can get me a job this year ,I will clear my account for u...all my novels and books have been exhausted..getting fat at home..job agents and hunters help ur girl
Note: graduate from beta school with better result and ten years bank experience,so look for better work for me and get paid..Lagos mainland is my hub ..email : fergusonisabella8@gmail.com

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Juliusmomoh: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Na wetin carry me enter farm be this....
But thank God, today am gold.
#kogi

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by rottable(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
RedEnergy:
the highest for me is 2 months. Op how did you survive? You were staying with your parent abi

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by drkay(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
For 14 months, I did not have a stable job.
That was the lowest period in my career.

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Heineken(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
It's not easy.. Olorun oba saanu mi. Temi dowo e fa.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by omoregie7968: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Mustiboy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Was jobless for over a year during my teenage years, not working, not learning any craft, not in school.

During that time, I was always in my room, brushing up my skills in a particular field alone on my PC and smartphone. That skill pays the bills today.

I was seen as lazy then, little did they know I was cooking something delicious for myself.

No regrets over my jobless years.

In other news, Nigeria has a bright future ahead. I had a dream about it.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by In2systemsTech(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Years and counting... God just dey feed me...

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Sirmuel1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mehn I don't think you want to know cheesy

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by wunmi590(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2021

6month, 6 good month even on my birthday sad

But we bless God today

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Xscape047: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
In Nigeria bin jobless is also a job

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by kingemaker(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
3 months after submitting my Final year project.

Spent the next 3 months in a hotel, from there to a commercial bank where I worked before NYSC. Then served with a multinational where I got retained. The rest is history. By God's grace, I'll be employing people soon.

61 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Ttest: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
B

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by HeadNigga: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
PastorFire:
I will drop a little valuable advice for our youths when this hits Frontpage
drop it, ancestor

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Ahmadmoh86: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
I need a job ooo please any help from anyone, am a graduate and am really depressed too.

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Blastedholligan: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Well, I resigned from a banking job around March cos I was tired of the kind of job I was doing, no joy not happiness whatsoever. This is my 4month of not having a full time job. Funny thing is, I work remotely for two brands, one in Nigeria and one abroad but the pay is just there to keep me going to find something better. So yeah, I thank God for what I have and at least can still seed something to my younger sibling in school.

Truth is I'm currently in my lowest right now, just striving to stay happy and not feel sad. Don't know why though sad

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Legithustle: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
It is well wink
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by donPhill(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Am still jobless, #100 to buy cup of garri drink na problem....

Pls nairalanders help with a job, it's not really easy and time is ticking

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Nimzing: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
F

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by bigeliot(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Alot of people have given up in looking for jobs Uppandan. I've stayed almost a year. Thank God for parents. I frustrate ehh

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
People earning 50k in there previous job should not comment here, because 50k salary is almost like you're jobless.

51 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Highman1900(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
since 2017,Kai this life no balance at all

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by slawormiir: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
The funny thing is that we all are Jobless in this gadmnnn nation

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by boolet: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
HeadNigga:
drop it, ancestor
cheesy grin
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by VlamesIffect(f): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Omo things dey happen. Me team self employed.

14 months, 9 months without a job, hope say una use that time learn skill.

How do you cope for 9 months without a Job? Ahhhhh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Job Offers. I Am Confused / Can A Third Class Degree Holder Get A Job??? / See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got