Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? (22681 Views)

What Is The Shortest Time You Have Been Employed? / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by MorataFC: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
God is good
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by SEGLIZ: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
BritishAirways:
Since 2019

I am hoping it changes for the better 2021. Already strategizing how to raise funds and start a better profitable business. Catfish business and phone accessories sale
But omo it's damn hard to raise funds cry

way to go,better your own

where are based?

why not start small.
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Rexnegro(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
All of us in Nigeria are jobless.... Na jobs we dey do so ? We are all short changed for proper pay . Is that job ?

8 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Moneywirer: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
If i tell y'all my story, You won't believe.
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Tokskob2008: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jobless since 2017 now

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by fitinwell: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
So what would you do with this report after gathering information

Are you here to mock unemployed Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by femijay8271(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Since 2017 till now but God Almighty have be great to me and my family.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by VlamesIffect(f): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
RedEnergy:
How long have you ever gone without a job? As for me, maybe 9 months and it was hell grin. What about you?

My question is how did you survive though. 9 months isn't child's play
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by pansophist(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
If by jobless, you means unemployed, as in, not working for someone, then its five years. If by jobless, you mean not being engage in an economical activity, then I've never been jobless. I run my business. Loss of patronage is my concern, not loss of job.

14 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by myfantasies(f): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
A year and 2 months

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Staphylococcus: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
One month!
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Babadimimu2019: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Just 3 weeks after my NYSC. 11 years and counting I have not ever been out of job to the extent am even scared cos I don't know how it feels and pray never to have such feeling. If I will ever be out of job I will be self-employed by his grace.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by trippleKAY(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
2 years by June this year
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Legacyy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Self-employment all the way
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
seven months today grin grin grin grin grin grin anyone that can get me a job this year ,I will clear my account for u...all my novels and books have been exhausted..getting fat at home..job agents and hunters help ur girl
Note: graduate from beta school with better result and ten years bank experience,so look for better work for me and get paid..Lagos mainland is my hub ..email : isabellaferguson8@gmail.com

If you have account to clear, I think you can use it to start a business

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Forever
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by seyiojomu(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Never been jobless, thanking God and using myself as a point of reference for the expectants.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Meedon: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Job people again...
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
prekumohtim:

If you have account to clear, I think you can use it to start a business
grin grin ;u shld av asked for d balance

2 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by okerekeikpo: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
I have been unemployed for 11years i just thank God for his Grace

2 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by ClassicMan202(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
So jobless... Join us here
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin ;u shld av asked for d balance

grin You briefly said you've worked in bank . It means that balance must be huge; far above principality and power.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by BianoJay(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
RedEnergy:
How long have you ever gone without a job? As for me, maybe 9 months and it was hell grin. What about you?

6years now...since aftee school....
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
prekumohtim:

grin You briefly said you've worked in bank . It means that balance must be huge; far above principality and power.
Bank claimed I was owing them and took almost all my money, besides I don't have man so seven mths of staying home and eating coldstone had finish it, I thot joblessness wld be for a month highest cry

6 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
PastorFire:
I will drop a little valuable advice for our youths when this hits Frontpage

please mention me when you drop the advice
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by arthurwillia(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Blastedholligan:
Well, I resigned from a banking job around March cos I was tired of the kind of job I was doing, no joy not happiness whatsoever. This is my 4month of not having a full time job. Funny thing is, I work remotely for two brands, one in Nigeria and one abroad but the pay is just there to keep me going to find something better. So yeah, I thank God for what I have and at least can still seed something to my younger sibling in school.

Truth is I'm currently in my lowest right now, just striving to stay happy and not feel sad. Don't know why though sad

What do you do boss?
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Nwaotu10(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
4 years and still counting.
Someone should help me.
Anyone
? cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Opeyemibayonle(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
since 2017 up to date... wallahi this life no balance.. frustration is about to set in
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by arthurwillia(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mustiboy:
Was jobless for over a year during my teenage years, not working, not learning any craft, not in school.

During that time, I was always in my room, brushing up my skills in a particular field alone on my PC and smartphone. That skill pays the bills today.

I was seen as lazy then, little did they know I was cooking something delicious for myself.

No regrets over my jobless years.

In other news, Nigeria has a bright future ahead. I had a dream about it.

What did you learn?
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Moji12(f): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
2014 till date. Thank God for side hustle that is what is keeping body and soul together.
Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by mzeefitz(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mustiboy:
Was jobless for over a year during my teenage years, not working, not learning any craft, not in school.

During that time, I was always in my room, brushing up my skills in a particular field alone on my PC and smartphone. That skill pays the bills today.

I was seen as lazy then, little did they know I was cooking something delicious for myself.

No regrets over my jobless years.
In other news, Nigeria has a bright future ahead. I had a dream about it.
Tell us what that job is boss…
Abi bawo

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? by Classickj(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
January to Aug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Job Offers. I Am Confused / La Fayette Microfinance Test / See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.