Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye (10464 Views)

Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment, Support To Wives Of Slain Police Officers / Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment To Christian Chukwu’s Son / Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by OEPHIUS(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gov. Ugwuanyi offers scholarships to Enugu, Anambra-born young inventors of aircraft, MP3 radio set

… Approves N150m for technical #education

#Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State has offered scholarships, up to University level, to the Enugu and Anambra-born young students of Government Technical College (GTC), Nsukka and Enugu, Master Emmanuel Maduabuchi Chukwu and Master Chukwuebuka Udoye, who locally manufactured two aircraft (helicopter and jet fighter) and an MP3 radio set, respectively, in the state.

Gov. Ugwuanyi announced the scholarships when he received the two students at the Government House Enugu on Tuesday, to appreciate their talents, skills and sheer dexterity in promoting technology-based innovation in the state.

In addition, the governor gave the inventor of the two aircraft, Master Chukwu, an indigene of Nnewe in Aninri Local Government Area of Enugu State, the sum of N1 million, and N500,000.00 to the student of GTC, Enugu, Master Udoye, an indigene of Aguata in Anambra State, who produced the MP3 radio set, to enable them advance their inventions.

Expressing his delight, Gov. Ugwuanyi disclosed that he is very proud of the students and the many feats the educational system has brought to Enugu State since the inception of his administration, stressing that “all the money being spent in education is a worthy investment”.

Appreciating the Commissioner for Education, Prof. Uche Eze, the Executive Chairman of the Science, Technical and Vocational Schools Management Board (STVSMB), Dr. Gabriel Ajah, the Principal of GTC, Nsukka, Peter Ugwuokpe, and other stakeholders in the education system for the achievements being recorded in the sector, Gov. Ugwuanyi requested the Commissioner to immediately present to the State Executive Council (EXCO), a memo for the approval of the sum of N100 million for the construction of more classroom blocks in Government Technical Colleges (GTCs) in the state.

The governor equally directed the Executive Chairman of STVSMB, Dr. Ajah, to apply for the sum of N50 million for the construction of more technical workshops in GTCs Nsukka and Enugu, and also request for employment of additional technical teachers, for the EXCO's approval.

“I am proud of all of you; I am proud of the education system in Enugu State; I am excited. The young student from Anambra State, we give you N500,000.00 and scholarship for manufacturing a radio set in our state”, Gov. Ugwuanyi said.

In his remarks, the Commissioner for Education, Prof. Eze, applauded Gov. Ugwuanyi for the premium his administration places on education in the state as well as his gesture to meet with the students to encourage and appreciate their talents.

“We are so happy, and we appreciate this honour given to us to come and make this presentation. Your Excellency, your schools are working; this is just one of the many things that are going on in our technical colleges. Thank you for encouraging our young talents. This is part of the legacies you are leaving behind for posterity”.

Responding, the two students, Chukwu and Udoye, expressed their deepest joy and gratitude to Gov. Ugwuanyi for honouring them, adding that the encouragement and support from the governor, which they never expected, will spur them to fully actualize their dreams. They asked God to continue to bless the governor.

The Deputy Governor of Enugu State, Hon. Mrs. Cecilia Ezeilo; the Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Edward Ubosi; the Deputy Chief of Staff to the Governor, Prof. Malachy Okwueze; the Commissioner for Information, Nnanyelugo Chidi Aroh; the Executive Secretary, Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board (ESSELB), Barr. Levi Abonyi; and the mother of Master Chukwu, Mrs. Grace Chukwu, witnessed the event.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1492266254450268&id=100010007227700

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by OEPHIUS(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
More

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by BKayy: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Why putting where they are born? Is it a sort of propaganda or what from Ugwuanyi the Atụlụ that Destroyed Anambra architects house?
If the aim of mallam Ugwuanyi is to shade Anambra then thunder fire am.
I hate Ndigbo that allow Aboki designed Nigeria states to get into their heads. That is why Ugwuanyi destroyed Anambra architects House and confiscated his properties for no reason

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by heniford2: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
The will eat the money and nothing will be giving to the said boy i trust ugwuanyi dem PA hungry people grin cheesy
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by slawormiir: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Tony3245(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Quite commendable. It will boost others morale to do the same and even more.

Kindly check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Way to go!

You can imagine the zeal other students in the state will push into science and technology? It's high time we institute science and technology Expo statewide; not just with only focus on debates.

Kudos to the governor

6 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by ugomsinachibia: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
ok
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by wunmi590(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Commendable

But if I'm still the governor, I will send them abroad so as to master how a plane is being built and come to Nigeria under the state government to establish himself here with his wealth of experience...

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Sirchef: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Las las na scam
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by idiagbo86(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
op Enugu state born not Anambra state born. He is from Nenwe in Aninri LGA. of enugu state .
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by freshkpomo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nice direction. Our last hope now is science, if Nigeria moves towards science and tech we might actually get it right for once.

Please support my signature
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by lastempero: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
I tire 4 the enugu anambra narrative shocked

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Plut01: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2021

Good!

Many of his kind abound in the South and I believe the government or some people with good financial war chest can discover and sponsor some of them........

Things like this is why George Soros will always have his ways in the financial market. Because he has invested his Ill gotten wealth into discovering prodigy geniuses (all classes from IT, entertainment) and they are working comfortably in favour of the man who gave them a life.

I read on Nairaland years back about a group that discover talents like his....The president of the group was a Nairalander. I will like to read from him once more if his still around.

*Una nairalanders go manage my long rant like that wink

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by ablejesus26(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wow Igbo and brains ehn ��

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by kingssmart: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Congrats to the beneficiaries, this is the threshold of their greatness.

Big thanks to Gov. Ugwuanyi for his kindness towards them. Things keep getting better with him.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by HADI854: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
OEPHIUS:
More
Na better news b dis na
E go encourage others to do more
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by JohnBullMySon: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
They should give those kids real development kits to work with. Those things I'm seeing are just creative arts and nothing more. At this stage they should be assembling small drones not toys.
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Elidrisy20: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Stone age technology

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by udocity2: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thank you dear governor...for ur kindness
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by marshalnnamani: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Impressive! Greatness lies in Enugu. We are proud of you boys, keep soaring!
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by vitusotti: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Must you buttress your points with insults? what wrong has he done now? i tire for you ooo

BKayy:
Why putting where they are born? Is it a sort of propaganda or what from Ugwuanyi the Atụlụ that Destroyed Anambra architects house?
If the aim of mallam Ugwuanyi is to shade Anambra then thunder fire am.
I hate Ndigbo that allow Aboki designed Nigeria states to get into their heads. That is why Ugwuanyi destroyed Anambra architects House and confiscated his properties for no reason

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Mikedollar: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
That is very nice of the governor
Congrats to the guys
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by vitusotti: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Stone age technology

yes, atleast they're making progress, and is being appreciated. These chaps will go places! mark my words.
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Mikedollar: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
They should give those kids real development kits to work with. Those things I'm seeing are just creative arts and nothing more. At this stage they should be assembling small drones not toys.

Haven't you read where it was written that 50m is to be used to equip their technical laboratories

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by vitusotti: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
this is why i love when people with your kind of constructive and creative ideas engage in public discuss, something new must be learned. am sure his Excellency and his team will pick this up.

JohnBullMySon:

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Simplejoe: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
heniford2:
The will eat the money and nothing will be giving to the said boy i trust ugwuanyi dem PA hungry people grin cheesy

I doubt if you are alright oga. Money that has been given to them which will be supervised to fish that you are alleging they will eat. Everyone is not as corrupt as you may think

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by littlejohny: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Congratulations boys!

I also commend our able governor, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi who is a master in harnessing and encouraging outstanding performances in Enugu. I couldn't be more proud of you my leader. Bravo!
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Greaterguy: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ugwuanyi is a leader with a difference. I salute your love for your people
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by littlejohny: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Everything nor be scam.

Rejoice with people when good things happen to them and you'll be the next to celebrate.
Sirchef:
Las las na scam
Re: Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye by Maddiba: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
I am not surprised that God will lift these kids through you. Thank you for being their succor. You have done your bit

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port Harcourt LGA Council Seals Federal Marriage Registry Premises / Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford / Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎206bn In Humanitarian Affairs Ministry Was Wrongly Coded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.