Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Recommend A Good Basic Social Media Introduction Course (online Courses Only) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recommend A Good Basic Social Media Introduction Course (online Courses Only) (209 Views)

Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls / Here Are 10 Free Online Courses With Certifications To Boost Your CV / Register For 21 Free Online Courses And Certifications! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Good Basic Social Media Introduction Course (online Courses Only) by ONNYX: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Over the weekend, I was invited to do a presentation at a retirement seminar for "soon to retire" post primary school teachers.

This programme was organized by under the auspices of the State Post Primary Education Board of one of the South Western States of Nigeria.

I spoke on the viability of bread distribution/retail as a business.

It was there that it dawned on me that several senior adults among us have no idea whatsoever on how the social media works. Of course they have heard of facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Some even know of Linked-in and the less popular ones among them. The questions regarding the operations, functionality and potential came up repeatedly.

Can someone recommend a basic introductory course for middle aged adults willing to learn about Social media at the basic level through Intermediate to advanced levels?

Alternatively, is there anyone who can design and implement a robust learning model that is essentially remote yet comprehensive?
Re: Recommend A Good Basic Social Media Introduction Course (online Courses Only) by lanocfoods: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
ONNYX:
Over the weekend, I was invited to do a presentation at a retirement seminar for "soon to retire" post primary school teachers.

This programme was organized by under the auspices of the State Post Primary Education Board of one of the South Western States of Nigeria.

It was there that it dawned on me that several senior adults among us have no idea whatsoever on how the social media works. Of course they have heard of facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Some even know of Linked-in and the less popular ones among them. The questions regarding the operations, functionality and potential came up repeatedly.

Can someone recommend a basic introductory course for middle aged adults willing to learn about Social media at the basic level through Intermediate to advanced levels?

Alternatively, is there anyone who can design and implement a robust learning model that is essentially remote yet comprehensive?
How do I contact you?
Re: Recommend A Good Basic Social Media Introduction Course (online Courses Only) by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
ONNYX:

Yea,
Re: Recommend A Good Basic Social Media Introduction Course (online Courses Only) by MrDigitalVentur: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Let's Talk

(1) (Reply)

Receptionist / We Buy Broiler In Large Quantities / Don't Punish Yourself Answering Graduate With Empty Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.