Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander (4065 Views)

Peter Obi's Hand Over Note To Willie Obiano / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari / Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by osuofia2(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Appreciation letter by DCP ABBA-kyari!!

To all my friends and colleagues in the Office, Please do not be worried. I am Good and in high Spirit. I see this as an Excellent opportunity to relax and spend good time with Family and friends after 11 years of None stop Dogged Fight against deadly Criminals and Killers across the Country.

I thank you all for your dedication and utmost support while I held sway as your Commander. Many of you have become my brothers and friends, and I do not take this for granted. Together We brought innovations in crime fighting and improvements in infrastructures to our organization.

We thank GOD Almighty for all the Outstanding Results we recorded in the Course of Fighting Crimes in Nigeria and the Recognitions we got from the National Assembly, Presidency and many reputable National and international organizations and individuals.

All those who know me closely know that I detest lies. Everything I say and post is the truth. The truth on this issue will come out soonest, to clear all doubts.

To my friend and brother ACP Sunny, my dedicated 2IC, I say a big thank you for the support and outstanding Service to the Nation. To my Immediate Boss and Senior brother AIG Habu Sani, Thanks for everything and we will remain Loyal and grateful Forever Sir. I also thank all my former and current Bosses (IGP Solomon Arase, IGP Ibrahim Idris, IGP Adamu Abubakar and IGP Usman Alkali) for giving me the opportunity to serve my nation. My senior brother and respected Boss AIG GB Umar, Thank you and Thank you Sir.

To my Immediate family, Thank you for enduring my absence all these years, I am more than Grateful for your patience, prayers and support.

We Can’t thank GOD enough for surviving with all parts of our body intact after taking so much risks in Many battles across the country.

For my Friend and brother DCP Tunde Disu, the New Head of IRT, You are an Excellent crime fighter with outstanding records. I wish you the best in everything you do and I Genuinely urge all my Colleagues to give you Maximum support to succeed.

Lastly, I urge all my family members, friends and supporters not to be confrontational, but to remain calm, steadfast and to Keep thanking GOD for all the blessings.

Thank you all and GOD bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Lifestone(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
What a good message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Penguin2: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
He should go and die!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by donjahsy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ok Off to the US now Mr Abba. shocked

21 Likes

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Danzakidakura(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
He must pick soap in US prison. Just time. The blood of innocent Nigerians you wasted will surely come for vengeance.

16 Likes

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by vedaxcool(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Penguin2:
He should go and die!

Always pained for no apparent reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
OGa Abba, please we are desperately waiting for your free flight to USA to be airborne,Fbi please Let ur investigation be extended also to those he mentioned their names in this epistle.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by todaynewsreview: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Only time will tell. We wish the new man success in his new duty.
Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Kyari, I wish you great in your future endeavors, we stand with you, the criminals have taken over Nigeria which the largest population of them are on internet, Facebook, Nairaland and other social media, Kyria my mentor I know you will come back stronger, wish all the best..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by TarOrfeeek: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
He must have included some Native wears in the hand over note.

4 Likes

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Kwamecron(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hand to the SW
Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by nameo: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Whilst i absolutely believe that there must be consequences for crimes committed and so Kyari should pay for any crimes committed(if he did), i do not get why some Nigerians are in such a rage to drag this man down cos a scammer and the USA say he is bad.

We can insist that he be invetigated and should pay for any crime or act that breaks any law if found waiting, but there is something wrong in the current "drag down the bus" in an almost hysterical way almost as if some people were "happy" about this.

This man served Nigeria and should at least be given the benefit of the doubt.

PS::: This opinion does not mean that he should not be made to face the music if found wanting in any way, but this whole thing dord not make me happy. And am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he is proven guilty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by ERockson: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abba Kyari, the Embodiment of corrupt police system. I hate people defending Abba Kyari having seen how corrupt our Nigeria police is

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Africana1123(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
O
Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Gambo004: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
If you like thank Obama, Putin and Trump.you go still go pick soap grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Penguin2:
He should go and die!

You dey vex o grin
Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by CodeTemplar: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
With billions in bribes stashed away, why won't he be eager to spend valuable time with families?

1 Like

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Neddstark: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Awwwh. So touchy. Why do people like to see the downfall of good men?

Good men my foot. You turn government work to your money spinning office. The evil you have done shall never depart from you.

2 Likes

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Militant30: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
How I wish Kyari can be proven innocent as Onyema of Air Peace.

Kyari is a good man.
I wish you well

Why is Ipob terrorists taking it personal?
This crime was committed by a Yoruba man(Hushpuppi) and an Ibo man (Chibuzor) and an Fulani man was bribed with peanut (Kyari)

The same way politicians from this three ethnic groups collabo to loooooooot this country blind.

Nonsense artifacts.
Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Nkemdilim2014(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
if you like thank Donald Trump. You go still go jail. Thief

1 Like

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by potent5(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Epistle of a drowning man.

2 Likes

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by OBALOLA55(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
toobusy:
OGa Abba, please we are desperately waiting for your free flight to USA to be airborne,Fbi please Let ur investigation be extended also to those he mentioned their names in this epistle.
ASWEARUGUD THOSE PEOPLE HE SUBTLY MENTIONED ARE HIS PARTNERS IN CRIME

MONOGAMY COME AND CRY SMALL NOWgrin

2 Likes

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by clarocuzioo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
This fraudster still writing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by TheEnygma(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
My only advice to him is .....

1 Like

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by ceejay10(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
nameo:
Whilst i absolutely believe that there must be consequences for crimes committed and so Kyari should pay for any crimes committed(if he did), i do not get why some Nigerians are in such a rage to drag this man down cos a scammer and the USA say he is bad.

We can insist that he be invetigated and should pay for any crime or act that breaks any law if found waiting, but there is something wrong in the current "drag down the bus" in an almost hysterical way almost as if some people were "happy" about this.

This man served Nigeria and should at least be given the benefit of the doubt.

PS::: This opinion does not mean that he should not be made to face the music if found wanting in any way, but this whole thing dord not make me happy. And am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he is proven guilty
how else should he be given benefit of a doubt than going to clear his name?
Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by princepee: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
R
Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by princepee: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Militant30:
How I wish Kyari can be proven innocent as Onyema of Air Peace.

Kyari is a good man.
I wish you well

Why is Ipob terrorists taking it personal?
This crime was committed by a Yoruba man(Hushpuppi) and an Ibo man (Chibuzor) and an Fulani man was bribed with peanut (Kyari)

The same way politicians from this three ethnic groups collabo to loooooooot this country blind.

Nonsense artifacts.
he is kanuri
Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by yetunsbay(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
supportnija:
Kyari, I wish you great in your future endeavors, we stand with you, the criminals have taken over Nigeria which the largest population of them are on internet, Facebook, Nairaland and other social media, Kyria my mentor I know you will come back stronger, wish all the best..
ur mentor ! U wanna start referral job too ?
Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by TATALoAlaMu: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Very big lessons to learn from this. Do not celebrate a man’s downfall. Uprightness and integrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Dspsalvate: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
This same time last year it was the same name and sincerely speaking, i thought that was the last one not knowing that Goliath have 5 (robbers ) i mean to say brothers
Re: DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander by Joeyfizzo: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
vedaxcool:

Always pained for no apparent reason.
that's a lie. U are d pained one

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Is Trending On Facebook! (pics) / Simon Ifeanyi Njoku Ekpa Finally Arrested - Kudos To Obidients / It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.