Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Help You Needed To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Is Finally Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Help You Needed To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Is Finally Here! (511 Views)

How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today / FREE: How & Where To Meet Your Future Husband Even Today! / Get FREE Practical Answers To How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Help You Needed To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Is Finally Here! by Haykaymos(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
"When, God? When? When will it be my turn? Now that I am 39 going to 40, will I still be able to meet my own future husband, talk less of getting married to him?" Jane prayed bitterly in her heart as she unconsciously took off the lovely dress she wore to Mabel's wedding, trying hard to avoid shedding tears so that her kid sister, Sandra, who was with her in her room that evening would not notice.

And it's not the first time something like this would happen. It happens almost every time she gets back from a wedding ceremony. She doesn't like feeling this way, but she can't seem to help it. If she had her way, she would stop attending weddings.

Mabel was Jane's school daughter back in secondary school. Jane was obviously happy for her.

During the wedding reception earlier that day, Jane had seen a few of her old schoolmates who are now married and with children.

Jane is a successful, brilliant, beautiful and godly lawyer in a reputable law firm in the city of Port Harcourt, who seems to have it all except for the fact that she currently doesn't have a man in her life.

She has had five failed relationships in the past. The one that still lingers in her memory is her last failed relationship with Bode, which she had sincerely hoped would lead to marriage, because of how much they both loved each other and how long they had been together before things started to gradually fall apart between them.

What Jane does not know is that there is still hope for her and also that the help she needed is finally here.

Dear Future Wife, successfully meeting your future husband in a world full of so many fake (pretentious), cheating and selfish, but very good-looking men can seem very depressing, if not impossible.

I know…

You may have searched for your future husband for many months or even many years without success; and some men may have even deceived, used and dumped you in the past; but I want you to know that there is still hope for you.

You may be in your 30s or even in your 40s at the moment, but if other single ladies who are about your age could find their own future husband, then you can, and you will find yours too. It is absolutely possible!

It is not true that all the good ones have been taken. There are still many good single men out there.

The interesting fact is that, your future husband is out there looking for you too, and he’s probably having sleepless nights because he’s yet to find you.

Don’t laugh.

You better believe that, because it’s true.

Another interesting fact is that, you don’t have to have any special talent, a stunning figure or a pretty face like a movie star or a music star before you can successfully find, connect with and marry your future husband.

All you need is the right mindset, the right information (or secrets) which I will be revealing to you and the discipline to apply the information with anticipation.

Locating your future husband is not rocket science. Meaning that it is not something complex as many people wrongly believe. It can be incredibly simple… if you discover and apply the simple, practical and proven secrets.

So, don’t be discouraged. Don’t lose hope. Put a smile on your face. Relax. The help you needed is finally here! You will find and connect with your dream man. And it won’t be long! In fact, it will be simpler and faster than you ever imagined!

You will see...

P. S. Watch out for more useful secrets on this interesting, life-changing thread.
Re: The Help You Needed To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Is Finally Here! by Haykaymos(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
*HAS GOD RESERVED A PARTICULAR MAN OUT THERE FOR YOU AS YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND?*

"Pastor Davies, I'm confused!" Sandra said suddenly, almost in tears. "Three handsome, god-fearing and financially stable men are interested in me; and they are also very serious about getting married to me. But I don't know who to choose among them. Please, pray for me." She continued.

"I really want to know, sir, which of them exactly has God chosen for me? Is it Femi Williams, Kunle Adewale or Emeka Nwankwo? Or is it that God has reserved somebody else for me out there, somewhere as my future husband?" She asked, waiting eagerly for Pastor Davies' response...

What Sandra doesn't know is that contrary to what she believes, God has not reserved or ordained any particular man out there for her as her future husband, and neither will God choose her future husband for her.

Dear Future Wife, yes, contrary to what you may believe, God has not reserved or ordained any particular man as your future husband. That’s one of the reasons why He has given you free will. The same thing applies to every one of us.

If you study the Word of God well, you will discover that God does not give people husbands or wives. Every man or woman is expected to choose his or her own husband or wife, and then face the consequences of his or her choice, whether good or bad.

However, God being a loving God and because He knows that a person’s choice of husband or wife can either make or break him or her, He still guides us if we ask Him to, so that we can make the right choice.

The kind of person you spend the rest of your life with is entirely your choice. You are free to marry whoever you choose to marry. And that choice can either make you or break you.

Therefore, it’s important you know specifically what you want in a man so that you will be able to make the right choice.

Remember, the help you needed is finally here, so relax and put a smile on your face!

What do you think about this post? Did you get value?
Re: The Help You Needed To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Is Finally Here! by Haykaymos(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
HAS GOD RESERVED A PARTICULAR MAN OUT THERE FOR YOU AS YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND? (Part 2)

"So you are saying God can't tell a sister or brother that, this is your spouse, right? I find that hard to believe because God gave Eve to Adam."

The above was the interesting comment of one of my clients here on WhatsApp after reading the part 1 of this write-up.

And this was my reply to her comment:

"Of course, God can tell a brother or sister that, this is your spouse. And the brother or sister won't have no other choice than to comply. I mean, He is the Almighty God!

But He doesn't do that.

Why?

It's simply because He has given us free will. That is, the right to choose. And He doesn't tamper with people's free will.

What He does, instead, is that He guides people on request to find/meet their right spouse. And He also presents people with different options or if you like, His own recommendations, like He did in the case of Adam and Eve.

So, God didn't give Eve to Adam, contrary to what many people believe.

According to Scriptures, Eve was not the first candidate/recommendation God presented to Adam as a potential wife. And neither was she the only one.

But Adam didn't choose any of the other options God presented to him . He chose Eve, as opposed to the other options.

By the way, the event that took place in the above Bible passage was not a naming ceremony, contrary to what many Bible scholars and preachers say. It was actually a matchmaking ceremony.

'... But for Adam, no suitable helper was found...'

And when a suitable helper was eventually found for Adam, he exclaimed, 'This is now the bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh... '

NOTE: You can carefully study Genesis 2:I5-23 and see for yourself. And I suggest you use a contemporary English Bible version like NIV, for instance."

How did you find the above write-up? Did you get value?

Remember, the help you needed is finally here, so relax and put a smile on your face!
Re: The Help You Needed To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Is Finally Here! by Haykaymos(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
you a working-class single lady who is seriously thinking of getting married as soon as possible?

Then this is strictly for you!

At last, you can now quickly meet your dream future husband who will love you just the way you are, shower you with care and attention, understand you, and also cherish you for the rest of your life; and whom you can also truly love back with all of your heart!

Connect with us now on WhatsApp to quickly meet your dream future husband, even today ==>

See you inside!

(For instant access, send a message that reads: "My own future husband"wink
Re: The Help You Needed To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Is Finally Here! by doctor20202020(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2021
I need a wife call me any lady on 08033196353

(1) (Reply)

Weak Pennies Treatment: How Can I Improve My Erectile Dysfunction? / Abuja 35 Yrs Old Married 2 Kids Asian Bitch (USA Citizen) Ho / Females Needed For Hookup Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.