Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit (8578 Views)

Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by bolaayenimo: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajiuba has revealed that Nigeria will get a total of $125m as her shares from the Global Education Summit.

President Muhammadu Buhari and other world leaders who attended the summit raised US$5 billion to support education systems in up to 90 countries and territories, where 80% of the world’s out-of-school children live.

Speaking on Channels Television programme ‘Politics Today’ monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT, the Minister said that amount was the highest Nigeria has got and it was made possible because the President personally attended the conference.

“$125 million will be coming to Nigeria. We thank President Muhammadu Buhari for showing up because his presence made all the difference. This is the largest Nigeria has ever gotten from this summit and this is a fantastic one for us”.

“Luckily for us, we also have the permanent secretary in the Ministry of Education who is now going to be on the board of GPE, who is going to then stay there to make sure that we allocate these monies to the states where we have our biggest problems”.

“Most people won’t even think of Oyo state as a state where we have problems, but we do. We are studying all the graphics and we are going to allocate these monies to places where we can best utilise them or fill in the deepest gaps to try to get people running”.
https://independent.ng/nigeria-to-get-125m-from-global-education-summit-minister/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by todaynewsreview: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Congratulations to the edu sector. Wow FTC.... Dedicating this to all struggling students, teachers, lecturers and staff all over Nigeria. Praying for those students in bandits captivity. May they receive grace for divine intervention and safe return to their families in Jesus name, Amen!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by nairavsdollars(f): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Let's use the money to organise Yusuf Buhari's wedding joor

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by Monogamy: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
And after getting the money what next?

Probably another looting

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by xedyl(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Food Don ready, we know those who are on top of the food chain.

14 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by kenny905(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
the will end up giving terrorists fulanis and boko haram the money... Buhari is anti-wealth, anti-education and anti-peace... what a bigot

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by Naijanascam: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Will it bring down the price of dollar?

grin grin
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by ERockson: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Begi Begi. Alimageri government

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by DOTian: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
They will tell you they used it to develop Bornu schools..

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by GeneralPula: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Minister for state education..

Minister for education..

Abeg what’s the difference? Why can’t one swallow one to save money?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by MemoriesAndMe: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
To be looted soon.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by Banmeallday: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
They should say Nigger Area elites are getting 125 M.....

The world is corrupt.

They know very well aint no BLACK kid in the Nigger Area will smell one kobo from that money

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by saintol(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Only if the fund will be used rightly
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by Funkybabee(f): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
They should give me my own share to sponsor my Master program jare

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by Sleekfingers: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://independent.ng/nigeria-to-get-125m-from-global-education-summit-minister/

The money wey una go share among una selves.......bunch of useless barawo
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by SamuelLoch: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Minister of Education, I have plans to have that seat and title to me and do great works, make history... Better than anyone else
God help me!
Amen!
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by Ppogbae: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Straight to the Dullard's bank account grin grin
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by Feggie3: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
I never see any government whey beg reach this one. Tueeh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by integrity16(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Another cash out

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by SamuelLoch: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Funkybabee:
They should give me my own share to sponsor my Master program jare

Are you a member of ASUU?
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by ismodiwa(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
This country doesn't deserve it..
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by thundafire: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
But president na illiterate where no Sabi anything then supported by educated illiterates to make it worst

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by WandaNara: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
What's will be the effect of the money on the average citizens?
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by Funkybabee(f): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=SamuelLoch post=104399755]

Are you a member of ASUU?[/quote

What kind of questions is this?

I'm not an institutions nah

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit by Mowoe(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
How Nigerian leaders will spend loot the $125m.

1. Use 'bandits' to kidnap secondary school and university students.

2. Demand ransom through the 'bandits'

3. Pay the ransom.

4. Repeat 1, 2 and 3 until the money if 'finished'.

Las Las they'll claim to have spent it on the 'educational sector'.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election / Militants Kill Seven In Raids On Northern Towns- BBC / Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.