Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State (1870 Views)

Gov Willie Obiano Has Ordered Anambra People To Comply With The Sit-at Home / Aisha Yesufu Calls President Muhammadu Buhari A Hoodlum / Obiano Has Finished Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Titto93(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
It was a very sad day today. I was going about my normal buisness in Onitsha. As I was driving down from state housing estate 3-3, I had a flat tyre. I had to stop at a road side vulcaniser to pump d tyre. After that, I decided to join d ongoing traffic, some touts dat called demselves task force jumped on me and accused me of driving one-way. I asked dem how did I drive one-way in a service lane? This is not an express road or dual carriageway. This just a service lane, been used for two-way driving, so how and when did I drive service lane. We dragged this but there number overpowered me.

They insisted I must reach their office. That's how I followed them to Onitsha Local govt. Headquarters where their office is located.
I explained to each and every one of them that I met their that I didn't drive one-way but none listened. They insisted I wait for their chairman to come.

My whole day was wasted. From 9am when this happened, I waited til 4:30pm when their so-called chairman arrived. My explanations to the chairman was nothing to him, he insisted I must pay #50,000 before I can carry my car, and that evenif I call heavens, nothing will change it.

After all said and done, I paid the 50,000 for my car to be released. It was not just my case, over 100 cars were brought into that office this same day, and all of us paid in thousands before been released.

Most people caught like me, did even commit the one-way offence, they just level an accusation on you just to make.
There was also a man who parked at the roadside to urinate after which he try entering d road, these hoodlums jumped on him and accused him of one-way. He also paid 50,000.

What have we done to Anambra state government?
Is the government now our enemy?

Below is their form and price list of which we paid #1,000 to get. After which dey try collecting it back but I was smart enough to snap it.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Kaduna1stson: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin grin grin

Even if you disobey the traffic

I thought that's work of FRSC sad

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Naijanascam: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Okutanla1: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
That's extortion on steroids. A whole 50k! Obiano's igr drive is on another level.

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by TarOrfeeek: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin

Champagne Papi will soon complete his tenure.

For now Anambra people have to engage in dry fasting so that APC does not steal votes in the next election.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by IgweOfNnewi: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
that is nice
Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Titto93(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Okutanla1:
That's extortion on steroids. A whole 50k! Obiano's igr drive is on another level.
I swear. Even the innocent pay for the sins they didn't commit

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by RadleyLC(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Okutanla1:

That money is not going anywhere near the igr.

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Asgard73: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
All anambrains have complain same ..those in th state have come to live with it..

Senior men have gone to OBIANO office to tell him.. he care less.

Even here on Nairaland.

Anambra1st will turn deaf ears..

They wan turn anambra to year 2000 Tinubu Lagos..

But e no go work...

E go happen soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Titto93(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Asgard73:
All anambrains have complain same ..those in th state have come to live with it..

Senior men have gone to OBIANO office to tell him.. he care less.

Even here on Nairaland.

Anambra1st will turn deaf ears..

They wan turn anambra to year 2000 Tinubu Lagos..

But e no go work...

E go happen soon.
The thread should b moved to FP, that's the best d mods should do

1 Like

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Asgard73: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Titto93:

The thread should b moved to FP, that's the best d mods should do

Seun Mynd4 lalastic..
Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by teamoneline: 12:48am On Aug 04, 2021
If it's sentimental things like Biafra they will protest but to call out their bad politicians they won't. Igbos, we need to start calling out these clowns.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by vasel15: 1:12am On Aug 04, 2021
We want a clean biafra,those nonsense would be cleaned very soon, we must purge ourselves from that Nigerian curse, stop extorting people

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by eddyline(m): 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
This thing is now becoming common all over Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Mutemenot(m): 2:43am On Aug 05, 2021
I have always complained about this irregular extortion going on in the state, infact touts and extortion happens to be the only project Obaino delivered in the state... Anambra has degenerated to it's old face before Peter Obi cleaned it up.. there's no road construction, no drainage, the ones the drunkard embarked on years ago 're in a state of danger...Funny enough, he doesn't care, his wife is actually the one giving out the thuggery slot to her numerous partners...
Dis 're the reasons I strongly have doubt if Soludo, Obaino's right man can deliver the state from its pity look.... cos in the coming election, same touts has bn put in strategic plans to carry out the mass rigging. May God save Anambra and APGA, we have indeed lost it in Obaino's rule.
globemoney1 / , come n see your drunkard achievement

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Monogamy: 5:15am On Aug 05, 2021
This madness of extortion from the rogue task force is now rampant in most states in Nigeria.

50k just like that?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by donjahsy(m): 5:46am On Aug 05, 2021
You will cry for Ndi Anambra when you see the multitude of touts operating in that very state. I make sure i wind-up my glasses while driving past Onitsha because of touts. Rivers State is not left out in this. cry

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Frelex: 5:47am On Aug 05, 2021
Shay you guys protested end Sars? U guys should protest this too..
Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Fahdiga(m): 5:53am On Aug 05, 2021
I've said it severally that Obiano has destroyed Anambra state. Hoodlums are the ones running the state now. They are at every corner of the state waiting to pounce on their unsuspecting victims. Anambra people never had it this bad

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 05, 2021
Oyah people wey no get experience should come and say it's a lie.

Hooliganism has overtaken the country.

Is this not Kidnapping ??

You are a sitting Governor and you allow your citizens to be kidnapped and extorted N50,000 in broad day light.

N50,000 for urination fee.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Sufferingboy(f): 6:12am On Aug 05, 2021
Let us blame Ika people.
Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by yusluvad(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2021
Lalasticlala front page material...
Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by icenti: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2021
I had similar experience just outside ogba shopping complex in Lagos. But mine was that I was urinating without turning on double pointer. Fine was 75k I beg till they grew 10k. Madness everywhere
Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by UbongCR7(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2021
vasel15:
We want a clean biafra,those nonsense would be cleaned very soon, we must purge ourselves from that Nigerian curse, stop extorting people

You are mad
Is it not the same people that will be part of ur biafra?
Biafra will just be a glorified ghetto with thieves and terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Carparts888(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2021
Please move to front page
Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Carparts888(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2021
This is Broad day light robbery!!!
Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by jabolo(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2021
icenti:
I had similar experience just outside ogba shopping complex in Lagos. But mine was that I was urinating without turning on double pointer. Fine was 75k I beg till they grew 10k. Madness everywhere

IMO, they should have fined you five million naira for this alone then flogged you with koboko to pass the message. I can't fathom a grown man urinating in public and not even ashamed to say it.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by MERCHANDISER: 5:47am On Aug 06, 2021
Like for Obiano

Share for Umeahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Has Finally Turned Anambra State To A Hoodlum State by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 06, 2021
vasel15:

Anambra state is a component unit of Nigeria. If you want biafra then go back to your state and do the biafra there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Groups Meet On Sunday To Decide On Joining IPOB'S 1 Month Sit At Home / IPOB Clears Air On Declaring Sit-at-home On Monday, Tuesday Next Week / What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.