Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do (1715 Views)

The Original Tale Of The Little Mermaid Written By Hans Christian Anderson / The Little Things That Means Alot To Ladies / Must Read Story: The Giant And The Little Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do by Oscarobi: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
The little mistake my 16 year old sister inlaw made me do

I will first, start by advising all the wives out there. Please, when your husband says something, obey him. He is the man, the head of the house and always has his reasons. Stop dragging shoulders with him.

Everything started after my wife kept complaining incessantly on the need to have a house help.
I told her that, I'm not that buoyant enough to start feeding extra mouth. And it wouldn't end on feeding the person alone, I will also send him or her to school. I also pleaded with her that, I will be offering my help in places that fits necessary. She was complaining that the house chores was becoming too much on her. She works with one big company here in Lagos. I won't mention the name of the company.

I explained my financial status to her, but she still doesn't want to have it my way. She said that, she can't kill herself with work, because she is married to me. That, she needs someone who can help her take care of things at home.
That most times, when she returns from work, she usually feels tired and won't have the strength to enter the kitchen and prepare something for us to eat.
Though, I'm not good in house chores, but I still manage to have one or two things done.
I wash my clothes myself, and sometimes when I'm washing mine, I took her dirty ones and wash.
Sometimes, she text me a list of food items and ask me to help her buy them while coming home, since my office is very close to the market. And as the good husband I am, I will always obey without any argument.
My wife is not satisfied with my little efforts of easing her stress.
When she noticed that, my stance against getting a house help was very stiff, she then brought up the idea of having her younger sister, Amaka around.
I gave her this shocking look that made her remember the stand she took when got married.
She said that, this marriage should be between us alone and that, she won't like the idea of having our family members meddling around.
That she will talk to her own family and instruct them to only visit and go and not start living with us.
Well, I didn't object to that. I accepted the idea wholeheartedly, because she has more siblings and I wouldn't want them to start flooding my house.
So I controlled my own family and prevent them from interfering.

So, I reminded her this and asked her if she was changing her mind.
And she gave the reasons that, since I was complaining of not having the money to train anyone in school, that her younger sister, Amaka won't be an issue, that she was done with secondary school. And that, she doesn't have the intention of enrolling into any higher institution, that she wants to learn tailoring. That staying with us, won't be a problem.

She gave so many reasons for me to agree to her demand.
But I still maintained my stand, and requested her to stick to our initial agreement of not having any family members around to avoid any unexpected issues.

She then asked me what I meant by "issues"?
I didn't respond to that.

That her sister she was talking about, I remember how she wanted to play a game, to fall into my arms, during our wedding period.
She entered my bathroom, while I was stark naked, bathing.
I screamed and asked her what she was doing there, she gave me a smile, saying that she thought that I called her.
I scolded her and asked her to get out of my bathroom.
Imagine her audacity. Then, she was 17 years old.
I didn't tell my wife about it, so that she doesn't start feeling insecure with me, around her siblings.
They are about 8 siblings, 7 girls and a boy.
She is the 2nd child.

My wife was still insisting on bringing her over. When it looked like the thing was creating issues for our marriage, I decided to allow her have her way.
Having Amaka living with us, is definitely going to affect things. I tried all my best to talk her out of that idea, but she still maintained stubborn.

Finally, she invited Amaka over.
And she was excited. Amaka was even more excited. She never stopped telling me how Amaka almost jumped out of her phone when she gave her the news, and said that, she can't wait to have her over.
And finally, the 18 year old Amaka arrived my home.
She still never changed.
The day she entered, my wife took her to greet me. She greeted me so courteously, but my unsuspecting wife didn't notice that her sister, whom she was so excited to receive just gave me a wink, seductively.
She winked and...............please continue reading from Ngozi Lovelyn below

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/07/i-told-my-wife-that-her-17-year-old-sister-is-from-hell-she-wont-listen.html
Re: The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Nice one
Re: The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do by Promiseibritam: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2021
Let us knw wen ur wife might hv return
Re: The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do by Oscarobi: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Let us knw wen ur wife might hv return
Ok
Re: The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do by Oscarobi: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Good evening people
Re: The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Oscarobi:
Good evening people
How far?
Re: The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do by Oscarobi: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

How far?
I'm good ma
Re: The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do by Oscarobi: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Greetings my people
Re: The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do by Oscarobi: 1:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Who dey awake

(1) (Reply)

lagos dudes : se1ep1 / Recommend An Epic Fantasy Novel Series / What Are Things I Should Know As A Newbie In Writing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.