Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) (38054 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by McBrowny(f): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2021
That is the Nigerian police for you, what else do you expect from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Everyone is now denying membership, ESN and IPOB that you all support when it was established and when they had upper hand killing security men and women, and committing arson on public and private properties

Seemingly you don't have a father. If you do, then you have lost your touch of humanity. Why will you type such? Is it to get likes (vainglory)? To be seen employable by BMC? If it is for mockery, you have set your path on mockery Road. Trust me, those that have humanity cum anger will curse you, some many even track you.

Inasmuch as we try to catch cruise here, limits should be applied to our stupidity. Its unfair of you to say such.

You don't know the spin Nigeria is into, if you know, you will not just pray but learn manners and simple way of life.

It could be anyone so long as this administration is concern. Hear me, nothing will happen! We are caged esp Southerners, its not an Igbo people thing o (bear that in mind).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Tonimax:

Don't worry dey will also carry you and we will type same thing u typed
Don't mind the idiota, his own turn is coming when it does it will be too late, he will know that all the killing was done by nigerian military not ESN or IPOB because he will come first to face with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Everyone is now denying membership, ESN and IPOB that you all support when it was established and when they had upper hand killing security men and women, and committing arson on public and private properties

You are very stupid. Very very stupid and deserve death for supporting evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by szczescie(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Police have carried me before,

They were writing exam, I was waiting for my brother outside the exam hall where they sell provisions, some community boys where trying to collect money or something from invigilator I don't know exactly

So they called police guy police picked every young man or boy in the area they left only females who were selling there. I couldn't even complain because if I cry or complain then who will console the 12 year old boy who came along with his mom because his elder brother was writing exam and his mom couldn't leave him alone at home, this 12 year old was cuffed to me and seated side by side in the back seat of the Hilux atleast we entered the main car others where at the back for the full world to see.

These police men knew we weren't community boys, we weren't enough looking INFACT then I was still studying law in uni and I had my Nigerian Bar Association shirt on I showed them a school i.d for where, the man who called them cane and said "the boys no dey among these once" others where happy thinking they'll let us go but no they kept us

Asking for 10k before they let us go, I didn't have 1 naira I wasn't borthered I had people I could call so the whole time I just complied and remained chill until my people showed up

But imagine I had nobody anywhere and I was not in the position I was mentally and educationally. Especially being from South South not like Hausa's or Igbos or yorubas that will speak language for their "brother" and they may pity them small or give them preferential treatment

Las las we thank God sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
I don't like the way some of you talk on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Because he's your father he can't be ESN?

Someone that was caught right in the act.

Just start looking for how visitation is done in Okoh prisons.

3 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by LLiKYekoba: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2021
pdppower:
One by one the family members of the wrongly accused people will come out to show how Nigerian police have framed people up. Shame on NPF

'The nigerian police is a criminal organization'- Judge Grammond, Canadian judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
We will tag you an IPOB member when the nigerian police parade you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Abagworo:

You are very stupid. Very very stupid and deserve death for supporting evil
[/s]
Calitoscassius:
We will tag you an IPOB member when the nigerian police parade you too.

Till that time.

1 Like

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by okhaiii(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2021
One thing I hate about the Nigeria police is that they lack the sense to thoroughly investigate and issues. All they do is just pick up random people without asking questions start beating and accusing them wrongly.
Tonimax:
As shared by a Facebook user Chimaka Cynthia Duruigbo, her father a bike man operating in the orlu axis is among the alleged ESN members paraded by the men of the Nigeria Police force.

The old man went missing for sometime now after going out in search of a daily bread not knowing he was picked up by the police and his motorcycle burnt to ashes.
Is this fair my good people

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=666595277582179&id=100026951391770

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by ello29(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2021
rayvelez:

So is that why the evil men in black hv to parade him as member of ESN? You cow don't really have sense.

ESN IS EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK GET IT TO YOUR BRAIN. THEY ARE NOT UNKNOWN GUN MEN THAT THIS GOVERNMENT WILL ANSWER WHEN THE TIME COMES. EVERY INNOCENT NIGERIAN ABUSED OR KILLED MUST GET FULL JUSTICE. ALL THOSE THAT COMMITTED THIS ATROCITY MUST BE HAILED RESPONSIBLE EVEN IN THEIR OLD AGE

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Blitzerz: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
How many people have u asked?
That u say "everyone"?

Did u take an opinion count of those in support?
Why do people make dumb comments?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:

You dey mind them?

Na only her papa dey Igboland wey dem see arrest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Maybe your dad is dragging it with gentle men in black. Some old people are really stubborn.

Does this make sense? And would that automatically make him an ESN member? undecided

We really have serious problems in this country.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:

Till that time.
I don't remember qouting you, unless you are the same idiota with different profile. You are obviously an ignorant troll... it is easy to come on Nairaland, hide behind a made up monika to yap rubbish.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by tonyson010(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2021
kettykin:
It appears this is the worst police force in the history of humanity and mankind, from killing innocent unarmed protesters to arresting and parading innocent people as suspects . If this police is disbanded and a new police f

There have been many worse govts who unleashed terror on the masses.

People in South should take caution.

Police has often arrest people on the street without investigation or arrest warrants
We all know how police do arrest anybody they see in a locality if something bad happens and put them in jail without any investigation.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by highoctane: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2021
He may be or may not be a sympathizer of a demagogue.

2 Likes

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Calitoscassius:
I don't remember qouting you, unless you are the same idiota with different profile. You are obviously an ignorant troll... it is easy to come on Nairaland, hide behind a made up monika to yap rubbish.
[/s]

Shatap.

Some that registered his latest moniker this year.

The man in question was caught in the act.

He would be in prison for a very long time.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by IJOBA11: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Doradorwa:
This is totally wrong... It could have been my own father too... Surviving Nigeria is hard enough now this ... I'm heartbroken...

Pls let's speak up for this lady embarassed embarassed embarassed
MALLAMA I’VE TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM IGBO THREADS angry
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2021
CoolAmbience:

You dey mind them?

Na only her papa dey Igboland wey dem see arrest.

We will ask the same question when they arrest you or your papa, you may think it can never happen to your papa but as long as you and your papa lives in nigzooria it will happen.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Commentor: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Calitoscassius:
We will ask the same question when they arrest you or your papa, you may think it can never happen to your papa but as long as you and your papa lives in nigzooria it will happen.
[/s]

Shatap, we are still looking for yours.

1 Like

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by bigcee(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2021
Ovamboland:
Because the man is not your father. Oga, stop talking nonsense undecided

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Will drop this secret here..Igbos..

The very day igbos start getting rightly involve in Nigeria politics... that day all nonsensese will stop.

Igbos should register and vote..rig elections..

The day Enugu start delivering 2 million vote like dry Ekiti Gombe kebbi.
And rest delivering above 1:8mll.

Till then.. Na so e go Dey Be.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you mahn! Guy I always tell my eastern brothers. Money and power are two different things. Power be it authority can not be equated with money. Rise up and get active into Politics. The policies they enact affect us directly and indirectly we should be represented in the political sphere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Shatap.

Some that registered his latest moniker this year.

The man in question was caught in the act.

He would be in prison for a very long time.
I will come on here to type this same rubbish for your father when they arrest and tag him ESN soon.. grin as long as ignoramuses like you lives in that zoo you will get what is coming to you, today it is another person's father next week it will be your father or you. Bury your heads in the sand and keep been in denial.

Good luck.
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Shatap, we are still looking for yours.
Okay, keep looking. grin

Ignoramus who responds with shatap to every comment. grin
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Macjossy: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2021
Asgard73:

The very day igbos start getting rightly involve in Nigeria politics... that day all nonsensese will stop.

Do ur votes count?

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2021
Nigeria military and paramilitary forces are not professional in dealing with the populace.You can't see them going after Fulani herdsmen bandits.Infact,they are been protected by the army and police.But you will see them arresting innocent people in the street and tagging them as criminals.Why can't the journalists interview them to know if they are esn?
Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Anazp: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2021
Asgard73:

rubbish. The votes of Kano alone will rubbish 2 states in the south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by Macjossy: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2021
Do your votes count?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

Cry me a River.
Make Una kuku talk say, criminal no Dey for East na. Kudos to our Security Agents. Let them arrest and jail anyone they suspect. Many of them do worst crimes than unknown Gunmen.

Lol I like how desperate you are becoming... One day an artery will burst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? / Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters / 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.