Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye (8288 Views)

This Is Why Ijaws Don't Support Biafra~pictures / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by vasel15: 12:36am On Aug 04, 2021
These pictures says it all. It is all about OIL. Britain is paid with oil by the Fulanis

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-pictures-illustrate-why-britain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by after4: 12:48am On Aug 04, 2021
south sudan has oil and britain was their colonia master, but they left sudan, ours wont be different. so calm down

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by vasel15: 12:57am On Aug 04, 2021
after4:
south sudan has oil and britain was their colonia master, but they left sudan, ours wont be different. so calm down

Ok

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by Upjis: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2021
vasel15:
These pictures says it all. It is all about OIL. Britain is paid with oil by the Fulanis

South south will never join your Biafra

We don't want you guys ...is it by force to follow someone ?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by techwaya: 6:27am On Aug 04, 2021
Maybe they will If we remove south south from the map..
Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by Sirchef: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2021
British don't give a damn

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by Smithkafors(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2021
Upjis:

Who are the south south?, and what's your tribe?. Lol, the same thing you are accusing others is what you are doing.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by Arda1000(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2021
Upjis:

you are free to speak for your Ethnic group ok

28 Likes

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by rottennaija(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2021
vasel15:

Is this location in anambra or any of the south Eastern states?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by psychalade: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2021
grin
rottennaija:

Is this location in anambra or any of the south Eastern states?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by TheEnygma(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2021
Upjis:

No one should pay attention to this idiot, he's probably an aboki claiming south south as a means to cause discord.... I'm from Cross River and I will tell you that the Nigeria we have today don tire all of us and if BIAFRA stands today all of south south will join them.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by Commentor: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2021
What is the location of that pipeline?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by emmanuel4758(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2021
Upjis:

i hope you know obigbo etche and so many Igbo tribe are part of the south south or abi south south is now a tribe

22 Likes

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by emmanuel4758(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2021
psychalade:
grin
south south and south eastern is not a tribe lol. Let talk about Igbo and ijaw brothers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2021
Upjis:

What's south south ...name tribes oga ...no tribe in Nigeria has more oil than igbos no tribe ...u people steal oil from igbos in the south south and marginalize them ...them come here to open mouth like south south is not going with biafra

We don't need minorities we want an igbo only nation

16 Likes

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by skywalker240(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2021
Upjis:

Am a Southerner too, even if we don't want Biafra, we definitely don't want anything to do with the current Nigeria too

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by rottennaija(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2021
TheEnygma:

No one should pay attention to this idiot, he's probably an aboki claiming south south as a means to cause discord.... I'm from Cross River and I will tell you that the Nigeria we have today don tire all of us and if BIAFRA stands today all of south south will join them.

And you call yourself intelligent? Which south south? Is it the one I am from too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by paramakina202: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2021
TheEnygma:

But you won't join them to fight for Biafra you will wait until them get Bifara after they must have taken all the bullets before you will join them in Biafra when they finally succeed.I don't blame Okon for being smart, I blame Igbos without sense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by 1000Capacity: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2021
TheEnygma:

you will take permission from Assari first
Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by 1000Capacity: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2021
Commentor:
What is the location of that pipeline?
google image search
Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by DOTian: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2021
after4:

The British take home more than half of the oil earnings from Nigeria on daily basis through sundry multinationals. They bribe the Americans through heavy lodgings in American financial institutions while making sure that American service companies get as much service contracts in the Nigerian oil sector. These are areas that would have been used to create high paying jobs for ordinary Nigerians. A CIA report once stated that a particular WEST AFRICAN country exports double amount of oil more than is accounted for by the government on daily basis! Which country is that? I mean, on top of the lopsided gains the multinationals get from undefined "joint venture agreements", they also steal almost the same amount of oil Nigeria produces daily through illegal means!

What's more?

Since 1966, oil companies operating in Nigeria don't have any serious metering system that is vigorously monitored! Justice Irekefe panel started crying over this in the early 80s, but all subsequent Nigerian governments involved in this heist pretended they don't care! What it means is that as at today, the 4th of August 2021, the Nigerian government can not authoritatively say the amount of oil that will be pumped out of Nigeria by say shell or Chevron! No other major oil producing country is in this quagmire! What they do at the NNPC headquarters, is to wait for these foreign companies that more or less supervise themselves to quote the figures they shipped out, then calculate the total amount involved and accept less than 50% that goes to the countrys coffers! The oil majors take the remainder with the accruals from the stolen oil too!

This is why if you ever meet any top foreign oil professional that has worked in Nigeria, they tend to see Nigerians as imbe-ciles! They can't comprehend why a people will be so wicked and mean spirited to themselves. Yet, what's going on is nothing but desperate attempts by the fulani and Yoruba oligarchs to pay the British back for the massive oil booty that came with the endless military and weapons supplies during the Nigerian Biafra war.. Buhari has escalated things by totally selling off Nigerias oil and gas to the British especially those offshore in the last Oil bloc bazaars which he insisted must be kept secret! He did so to get British guarantees for perenial fulani domination of Nigerias politics. Britain won't leave Nigeria peacefully unless Nigerians fight them off..

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by ogechchukwu: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2021
We dont need south south at all we just need our 5 states and we will be ok . Which I believe is not too much to ask from the so called Nigeria.

The best investment we the igbos have is our people .

We all are business minded after all after the war we where given 20 pounds then .

But now look at where we are .
Richest tribe in Africa..

Please tell the British that we don't need the oil anymore.

We just need freedom

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by GreenArrow1(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2021
ogechchukwu:
We dont need south south at all we just need our 5 states and we will be ok . Which I believe is not too much to ask from the so called Nigeria.

The best investment we the igbos have is our people .

We all are business minded after all after the war we where given 20 pounds then .

But now look at where we are .
Richest tribe in Africa..

Please tell the British that we don't need the oil anymore.

We just need freedom

And yet, I don't see you guys going anywhere. You people really need to start making big moves o so that your country can come faster. You'll are moving too slowly. I want Biafra to start existing today today, as in now now.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2021
Coward black Jews are the only major ethnic group that gossip about small small tribes. Agbaya
Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by EbenezerTriumph: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2021
vasel15:

there's no such word as bight of biafra.
The right word there is Bight of Bonny.
Be guided
Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by isokomarine: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2021
TheEnygma:

I agreed with you to some extent but the issue of South-South and South East integration is not possible

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by isokomarine: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2021
emmanuel4758:
i hope you know obigbo etche and so many Igbo tribe are part of the south south or abi south south is now a tribe
why? Biafra and the south south thing ever day, it looks like Igbos have interior motivated but it's wouldn't work
Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by joyandfaith: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2021
Upjis:

Oil will soon dry.
Remember oloibiri.
Re: Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye by isokomarine: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

What's south south ...name tribes oga ...no tribe in Nigeria has more oil than igbos no tribe ...u people steal oil from igbos in the south south and marginalize them ...them come here to open mouth like south south is not going with biafra

We don't need minorities we want an igbo only nation
Niger delta is bigger than biafra both land mass, population and economic even military might so nobody can annex us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception / 2023 Polls: PDP Ready To Flush Out APC From Lagos — Jandor Boasts / Subsidy: Police Save Journalist From Being Set Ablaze By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.