Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Wfh: Social Media Content Creator / It Support Staff Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wfh: Social Media Content Creator / It Support Staff Needed (314 Views)

Wfh: Social Media Content Creator / It Support Staff Needed / Nnpc Lay Off Their Support Staff / Staff Needed With Urgent Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wfh: Social Media Content Creator / It Support Staff Needed by feeddhung: 4:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Hello,

Looking to hire social media content creators/IT Support to Work From Home for an IT Company

WORK HOURS: 8 flexible hours
DAYS: MONDAY- SATURDAY

SALARY: N50K/month (after 2 months of probations)

PROBATION SALARY: N30K/month ( 5 DAYS PER WEEK)

TO APPLY,

Provide the following:
- Resume/CV
- Do you have functional laptop?
- Do you have stable internet?
- Do you have power backup for at least 8-10 flexible hours each day?

SUBMIT RESULT OF THIS SIMPLE TEST

- Create just 2 quality social media post writeup (NO GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED) for the health and fitness niche like sample in drive below:

SAMPLE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hm5NSghJ5QR8Zx7gz2kRGDWB2Cmsh56i/view?usp=sharing

USE THIS GOOGLE DRIVE LINK SAMPLES AS GOOD EXAMPLE FOR WHAT AM LOOKING FOR.

SEND ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUESTS TO feeddhung@gmail.com

If you do not provide all requests above, your application will not be considered.

We look forward to working with you.
Re: Wfh: Social Media Content Creator / It Support Staff Needed by 9jatrends: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Stop stressing people unnecessarily. E no make sense
Re: Wfh: Social Media Content Creator / It Support Staff Needed by oliverwrites: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
9jatrends:
Stop stressing people unnecessarily. E no make sense

You did this same thing to me. Basically whenever you go to an interview and you are considered not good enough you go about trying to rubbish people.

Making it in life will be extremely difficult for you with this attitude.

It is not a coincidence that what you are doing to this guy's trend is exactly the same thing you did to me.

I challenge you to screenshot our conversations and post the article you wrote for me so people will be the judge. Go on, do it, show that I scammed you for real.

I offered you 220k and like you said in my thread it was a good offer, at least you can't say I made you a derisory offer.

Go on, post our conversations. I challenge you to do it.
Re: Wfh: Social Media Content Creator / It Support Staff Needed by feeddhung: 2:36am On Oct 16, 2021
Hello,

Am not sure what you are talking about. I never had any conversation with you.
Re: Wfh: Social Media Content Creator / It Support Staff Needed by feeddhung: 2:37am On Oct 16, 2021
You said you offered me N220,000. Did you read the job post at all? It clearly stated N30,000. So am not sure who you offered N220k

(1) (Reply)

Earn Passive Income Daily / Cashier / Graphics Designer And Video Editor For Immediate Employment In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.