Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Which Phone To Choose. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone To Choose. (1087 Views)

ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone To Choose. by generationz(f): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Please, it's urgent. Which phone will you guys recommend between the techno camon 17 (cg6) Umidigi (A9), Umidigi Bison and any xiaomi phones in that range?

I want to upgrade from my umidigi phone which is one of the best I've used except for its terrible camera, it laging a little and for a short while the speaker (to receive calls) was not working.
But in terms of battery performancee, charging port, ear piece port, and screen strength it gave me peace. But I don't know about the new versions before in make a mistake.

So if I can get something with a strong screen , good camera quality and great performance that I will not start repairing all the ports in one year (happened with my old tecno phones), I'll be glad.

Budget 60k to 100k.
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by efjaydee(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Redmi Note 10
Samsung A22
Infinix Note 10
Camon 17

Go for either the Redmi or Samsung

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone To Choose. by generationz(f): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2021
efjaydee:
Redmi Note 10
Samsung A22
Infinix Note 10
Camon 17

Go for either the Redmi or Samsung

Samsung is out of the equation. Over priced and costly screen, mbanu.

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone To Choose. by Emmynation(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2021
If you want a device you can customize, upgrade and update.....go for either the Samsung or the Redmi phones,
If you're just an average user,go for the Infinix,Tecno ( I won't advice you to)pls am no marketer or fan boy,just telling you the truth

It sure depends on you ,what do you want?
Then nairaland guys can help with the rest
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by Flamees(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2021
generationz:

Samsung is out of the equation. Over priced and costly screen, mbanu.
RN10

Re: Which Phone To Choose. by Promiseibritam: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2021
Is there any one that knws abt the price of Infinix Hot 9 play
plss help me.
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by generationz(f): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Is there any one that knws abt the price of Infinix Hot 9 play

plss help me.

Go to jumia
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by Promiseibritam: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2021
generationz:

Go to jumia
No u tel me
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nokia G30

1 Like

Re: Which Phone To Choose. by Shuregirl: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
generationz:
Please, it's urgent. Which phone will you guys recommend between the techno camon 17 (cg6) Umidigi (A9), Umidigi Bison and any xiaomi phones in that range?

I want to upgrade from my umidigi phone which is one of the best I've used except for its terrible camera, it laging a little and for a short while the speaker (to receive calls) was not working.
But in terms of battery performancee, charging port, ear piece port, and screen strength it gave me peace. But I don't know about the new versions before in make a mistake.

So if I can get something with a strong screen , good camera quality and great performance that I will not start repairing all the ports in one year (happened with my old tecno phones), I'll be glad.

Budget 60k to 100k.

choose camon17. You'd enjoy it
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
generationz:

Budget 60k to 100k.

get redmi note 9s
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by sureteeboy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Your budget is sufficient to get you any of these devices
Redmi 9T
Redmi Note 10
Visit the Xiaomi thread store here on nairaland for nice deals
Stay away from any phone whose name starts with T or I

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Phone To Choose. by skywalker240(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Shuregirl:
choose camon17. You'd enjoy it
So says the marketer

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone To Choose. by najoomey(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Redmi note 10 will be your best
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by investigator007: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
The Camon 17 is a good buy, but you could also go for the camon 17 P
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by Princeofabia: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
generationz:

Budget 60k to 100k.

camon 17 has a great performance... And a nice camera
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
generationz:

Budget 60k to 100k.

get urself a Nokia of between 80-100k and have peace. Leave chinko alone for your peace of mind.
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by Blastedholligan: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
generationz:

Budget 60k to 100k.

Camon 17 G
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by Blastedholligan: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Princeofabia:
camon 17 has a great performance... And a nice camera
my thoughts too
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by investigator007: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2021
Have you made your choice yet?
Re: Which Phone To Choose. by paduzman: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2021
The Camon 17 won't be a bad idea

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is A Fraud / If U Really Want To Browse On Ur Nec E313,e228,616,338 Etc. Contact Me On 08028789799.my Name Is Cee / Free Sms Site Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.