Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Letter To The True Child Of God!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To The True Child Of God!!! (197 Views)

A True Child Of God Is Playing An Already Scripted Role...see Why / Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? / The Difference Between Being A Child Of God And A Son Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The True Child Of God!!! by ChristisGod: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2021
Dear Child of God,

Remember your mandate as a Child of Christ here on Earth. Remember you are mandated to WITNESS the Lord Jesus (Acts 1:8, Matthew 28:18-19). If you are indeed born again, you can't but share Christ.

Enough of the birthday wishes, sharing your photos and talking tosh via the Internet; share the gospel angry. The sons of Satan are busy witnessing Satan everywhere; they are constantly flooding the internet with the things of darkness . What are you doing as a child of Christ? Wake up! Bombard the world with the gospel. Yes, incur the wrath of the world and bombard them with the gospel! Flood the WhatsApp pages, telegram pages etc with Jesus. You believed because someone else preached, what are you doing? You want to be called a GOOD MAN by the world so you won't share the gospel? Repent!

Repent! Repent! Repent! angry

Acts 1:8
But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and YOU shall be witnesses to Me (JESUS) in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Matthew 10:32-33
[32]“Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.
[33] But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The True Child Of God!!! by Myer(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Your moniker already shows you're not a true child of God.

The first Son of God category said he is not God but the son of God. Yet you have imbibed the false doctrines of false teachers which Jesus himself warned against.

Stephen himself saw a vision of Jesus seated beside God.
John the revelator also saw the vision of Jesus and God as separate beings.

Clearly you lack the Holyspirit indwelling otherwise he would have led you to the true teachers and prophets and would have even taught you what he taught Jesus who had the fullness of the Holyspirit without measure.
Re: Letter To The True Child Of God!!! by ChristisGod: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2021
Myer:
Your moniker already shows you're not a true child of God.

The first Son of God category said he is not God but the son of God. Yet you have imbibed the false doctrines of false teachers which Jesus himself warned against.

Stephen himself saw a vision of Jesus seated beside God.
John the revelator also saw the vision of Jesus and God as separate beings.

Clearly you lack the Holyspirit indwelling otherwise he would have led you to the true teachers and prophets and would have even taught you what he taught Jesus who had the fullness of the Holyspirit without measure.

One of them (son of the devil)
Re: Letter To The True Child Of God!!! by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2021
Powerful message....with a deep meaning.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quran Karim Is The Last Word Of Allah Almighty / Diocletian Great Persecution Of The Early Church / 2021 GMA Dove Awards: Full List Of Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.