Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (28636 Views)

President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2021
A celebrity thief celebrating his birthday is no big news in Nigeria.
A respected media outfit will headline it as;
One of Nigeria's most celebrated thief is celebrating his Birthday today

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by abysirius(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2021
Celebrating a convicted felon grin grin grin grin
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Limassol(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
you should learn to forgive and move on.
that has set a precedence for future Iboris to loot and pilage as they wish. Isn't that bad for Delta state?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by isokomarine: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I join the good people of Delta State to felicitate with the former Delta State Governor, Chief James Onanefe Ibori as he clocks 63 today.

Ibori is a respected leader in the country who has contributed immensely to the development of Delta State and Nigeria.

Chief James Onanefe Ibori is not an ordinary man but an enigma whose footprints are visible for all to see as he has achieved alot at 63 and deserved to be celebrated.

His invaluable contribution to the socio-economic and political development is unequalled and I will always celebrate him for his developmental stride in Delta State.

May God continually enrich Chief James Onanefe Ibori with wisdom and good health.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
notorious criminal
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by drlateef: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2021
How did we get here? Is this what we should be reading on NL, the birthday of a convicted thief?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Akinh: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Seems you are God's special adviser on whom to bless.

Please if you cannot wish him a happy birthday, kindly shut up and leave.

Thank you and God bless you.
see hypocrisy Bcs your family is benefitting from his loots millions of Nigerian should keep quiet and people like you are the one castigating Bubu... honestly, I still find it hard to reason how Nigerian people reason at times
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by babayinka77(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I join the good people of Delta State to felicitate with the former Delta State Governor, Chief James Onanefe Ibori as he clocks 63 today.

Ibori is a respected leader in the country who has contributed immensely to the development of Delta State and Nigeria.

Chief James Onanefe Ibori is not an ordinary man but an enigma whose footprints are visible for all to see as he has achieved alot at 63 and deserved to be celebrated.

His invaluable contribution to the socio-economic and political development is unequalled and I will always celebrate him for his developmental stride in Delta State.

May God continually enrich Chief James Onanefe Ibori with wisdom and good health.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
He has achieved a lot indeed. The only former governor that is internationally proclaimed to be a thief. Happy birthday sir.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by NigeriaZoo: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Ibori the thief and ex convict.

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by PlayMaker14: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2021
Akinh:
see hypocrisy Bcs your family is benefitting from his loots millions of Nigerian should keep quiet and people like you are the one castigating Bubu... honestly, I still find it hard to reason how Nigerian people reason at times
Dear Pakistan citizen,

We have heard you. smiley
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by SouthSouth1914: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:

And some people form Delta state still celebrates this thief... The problem of Nigerians is beyond human understanding

Don’t you celebrate Tinubu? It is James Ibori’s birthday and not his show of strength for his political hegemony. Wish him a happy birthday and run along..

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by NigeriaZoo: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Ibori the thief and ex convict..

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by isokomarine: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

so we should celebrate a convict criminal

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by NigeriaZoo: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Don’t you celebrate Tinubu? It is James Ibori’s birthday and not his show of strength for his political hegemony. Wish him a happy birthday and run along..

See the reasoning of a shit hole dweller.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Flossq: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2021
You are a ignorant fool. What has your father done for mankind. Stupid animal. Talking trash. Like your Poverty generation

Bigredmachine:

And some people form Delta state still celebrates this thief... The problem of Nigerians is beyond human understanding

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2021
goatBBQGRILLS:
. T.A orji and orji uzo Kalu are not related at all they are like andy uba and Ifeanyi uba of anambra be guided

You should know I'm talking about T.A
Since I mentioned Orji families
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by SouthSouth1914: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

See the reasoning of a shit hole dweller.

Tinubu single handle sly locked all you afonjas in chains.. Get off your chains before you speak! Sore loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Organs(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
you should learn to forgive and move on.

Forgive? Someone that stole money meant to develop his State? Remember Esther that wanted to be flogged and not sent away from school because her fees was not paid? Remember the state of that school with leaking roof when it rains? Imagine the deplorable state of the hospitals etc??

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Lastmankc(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Shut up there,I don't know why you guys don't have sense? Nigerians truly deserve the type of leaders they have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Bettycars(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Imagine congratulating those who have destroyed their destiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Bettycars(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2021
Lastmankc:
Shut up there,I don't know why you guys don't have sense? Nigerians truly deserve the type of leaders they have.
Imagine praising the very people that have ruined them.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:

I tell you!
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by PlayMaker14: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2021
Tinubu boys coming for me because I love my boss, Chief James Onanefe Ibori?

How hypocritical. grin
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Bettycars(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2021
Flossq:
You are a ignorant fool. What has your father done for mankind. Stupid animal. Talking trash. Like your Poverty generation

Must you insult? When would sense fall on u? Why praise people that have destroyed you and the country u live in?
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by tutudesz: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
wow...Really? He used to drive at night to meet boys and jollificate with them?
Without convoy and backups?
Then Ibori na streets.
In his home town of Oghara O!
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Dizzytee: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My whatsapp number is below on my signature. 0:7:0:6:1:6:2:4:4:0:2

Full Location
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by georgemarcus(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2021
The only man that was taken by Interpol and was locked up for many years for money laundering and excessive state lootings, He was brought back to Nigeria instead of hading him over to EFCC he was advised to defected to APC and was celebrated on top that. Tell me why you want likes of Tinubu, Adams Oshiomole, Lai Mohammed, Femi Adesina and even Prof Yemi Osibanjo to keep ruling this country. We celebrates Political thieves but we descend on a man who stole a bunch of Plantain an set him ablaze. Think, think and think...!
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by PlayMaker14: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Bettycars:

Must you insult? When would sense fall on u? Why praise people that have destroyed you and the country u live in?
You are just the definition of hypocrisy...

You insulted me some minutes ago, here you are condemning another person for doing what you did. grin
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Danniedpastor(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Happy birthday James ibori, the man that stole the whole of Delta State resources single-handedly grin

And left so many positive impacts in every sector. He's still the best governor to ever govern Delta State.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Danniedpastor(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Are you from Delta State?
If no, ask questions.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by themanderon: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Very typical. Hungry Nigerians celebrating a convicted crook that robbed them blind. A man that should be stoned in public. I think the particular specie of stupidity that exists in this country should be studied as a course.
Some daft northerners were even defending Abba kyari that even if is guilty he should be spared. Unfortunate country full of very unfortunate people.
Re: James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by austinelex: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
The Jagaban boku of Delta state happy birthday sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot / Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.