Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) (34834 Views)

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Businessman shoots wife dead before committing suicide in Kiambu town

*Lifeless bodies of the two found inside their bedroom which had been locked from inside.

A couple was found dead in their house in Kiambu Town after an apparent murder and suicide.

The body of 42-year-old businessman in spare parts Jonathan Mukundi Gachunga was found alongside that of his wife Philomena Njeri, 30 hours after the incident had happened.

The motive of the incident is yet to be known. Friends who had seen Gachunga hours earlier said he looked jovial.

Gachunga was a licensed gun holder and operated his spare parts shop in Industrial Area, Nairobi. His wife worked at the shop.

He is said to have shot his wife three times on Tuesday evening before turning the gun to himself.

They were later moved to the mortuary.

Police said they recovered his mini Glock gun from the scene. Kiambu police boss Ali Nuno said they are investigating the incident.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-08-04-businessman-shoots-wife-dead-before-committing-suicide-in-kiambu-town/

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Authority1o1(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Okay...

Tell me that the reason behind their death is far from cheating and I will give you five instances where Kenyans, together with some African countries famed for their weirdness say otherwise.

I tell people, marriage is like a strong wine; if your head cannot stand the intoxication, don't drink it, because in shocking you will be shocked; and in multiplying your headache will be multiplied.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by gentlestdude(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2021
buhari people

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2021
See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2021
Toto has been killing men since 1666...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Grace001: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2021
So has gone international in terms of covering bad news.

It’s good, you’re expanding your horizons.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by paulolee(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2021
chaaai....dt second pics wasn't important....d boobs distract me n almost make me support d woman BT I go lose focus oo
I suspect cheating from both camp....go wait for full details n wont get distracted by taking sides because of tinz of d world..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by paulolee(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2021
post=104414787:
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:
no worry keep d photos or upload DM for ur facebook, ista n watsap take gain likes....
we no need see more photos of bad news....dis one don do us

19 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by paulolee(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Oyiboman69:
I swear, I suspect she was cheating and the man was pained n fed up with d imagination of anoda man kpanshing his wife n squeezing dose tatas..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2021
Oyiboman69:

grin
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2021
I don't know what happen but I know its the woman fault

11 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Kia that beautiful body wasted just like that.....rip.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Davidski(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Money miss road
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Wahala no dey finish o.
The first Kenyan woman wen fine small for face don die cry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
It's okay
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Nuelito: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
E bi things.....I know say na infidelity matter

Kenya, Zimbabwe and Uganda are known for this kinda odd news

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
cry cry cry
BLACK is Beautiful.
How did they come to the conclusion that the man killed his wife and committed suicide when the report penciled that the door was locked from the inside & was eventually forced open?

It could have also been that the LADY shot her husband and committed suicide since KENYAN LADIES are known for such.
Did they forget that;
Common things occur commonly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Olumiday15: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Me I don tire for bad news

2 Likes

What Infidelity will cause ehh!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by olioxx(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
With the way things are going ehn, to get married or even to be in a serious relationship dey fear person.
Las las singleness is the best remedy.
Please who know where I can buy Aba made sex doll, even if nah secondhand or third hand.

3 Likes

toto, sending simps to early grave since the days of Dellila .

what a great loss, rip to them. Her boobs are really tempting.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by bigdammyj: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Okay
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by UniqueO3(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Y attached the second pic now

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Stonerobaba(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
paulolee:

I swear, I suspect she was cheating and the man was pained n feed up with d imagination of anoda man kpanshing his wife n squeezing dose tatas..

You even dey swear. CNN aye. lol

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Julianaa: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you analyze this write up very closely you will discover two important details ...
One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences.
The second is that I don't know what am saying and you have just wasted 20 secs of your life ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fvcking fool, he should burn in hell
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by lalax(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Problem for who carry Slay Queen put for house cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) / Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos / UBA customer collapses after losing money due to alleged bank’s negligence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.