Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US (46892 Views)

Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Gets Full Scholarship To Study In USA / Emmanuel Nworie The First Class Mathematician About To Be Stolen By Canada.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by redcliff: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
There's nothing wrong being a farmer. Farming is not solely for 3rd class or drop outs.

Congratulations to him, though. More grace.

as much as you are right in your context, you are wrong in his context. if he went into it out of freewill, then we would say Okay.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Cossolini: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Naija universities wey be say na crammers dey carry first,

Na who cram na im know book
You need a hug

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Decency2020(f): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thank God for his life, Nigeria for just waste him
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Bashnigga(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
See that smile... Priceless
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by PrinceOfLagos: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Naija dey kill dreams and talents unless God reason your matter

Nice one

God continue to see you through my man
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Femijohn198: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
In this buhari regime farming is a good business, even a white cola job. Though congrats to him.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Cossolini: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bluehill1051:
Guy wey them go soon deport shocked
You need a hug.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congrats man.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by bigpicture001: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
You see why China can never catch up with the US...? Just somehow that God's blessed country keeps attracting the best brains worldwide effortlessly......
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
This country, its rulers and its system of governance are dream killers...So many dreams of our Nigerian youths have been killed by the system n successive government .
God don butter this one bread...if you have means to leave, Abeg leave this country, even if na Botswana or Uganda, brother go!
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Ooye12: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bluehill1051:
bad man
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by annyz: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
SarakiBukola:
angry

If not for Taiwo, the Yoruba guy, the poor guy would be a farmer in Biafra. undecided

I know this thread would soon go tribal.

Nigerian helped Nigerian & that's all.
God will pay Mr. Taiwo bountifully.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by koxi: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bluehill1051:

…your comment explains why you are going backwards and then blame your village people for you not progressing when in reality you yourself, don’t even wish others well.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by sulaak(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
There's nothing wrong being a farmer. Farming is not solely for 3rd class or drop outs.

Academic qualification doesn't guaranty anything, the majority of the richest men in the world dropped out of university. University education is overrated. I will rather be a productive farmer than an unproductive PhD holder

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Houston17(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Esseite:

Failure consolation talk... grin grin
Why didnt you cram first class out naah?

U dey mind am. E easy to cram na I'm everybody no cram grad with 1.1
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Julianaa: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you analyze this write up very closely you will discover two important details ...
One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences.
The second is that I don't know what am saying and you have just wasted 20 secs of your life ...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Skillsnigeria: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
That's good
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thanks you are away from Nigeria, bihari and his gang that creates backwardness for Nigerians, old or young
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by philo04(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bluehill1051:
I feel killing you but I guess you will die one-day

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:

there is everything wrong with farming with crude implements in the 21St century

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by IJOBA11: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:

MAI GIDA BE HAPPY FOR HIM AND MOVE ON

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Godbless86: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congratulations buddy ... God finally answered ur prayers.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Gaddaffi121(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
EmmaxKeys:
In this country, people are doing too much to get too little. After jacking all day or night to get first class, going to night classes and being bitten by wicked mosquitoes, sleeping on chairs, you will not nah be employed. Omorr, that's wickedness na.

School na scam jare.
why is my mind telling me u graduated from ekpoma?
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Ge0grapher(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Naija universities wey be say na crammers dey carry first,

Na who cram na im know book

Mumu.. Dem dey cram maths ??

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by EmmaxKeys: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Gaddaffi121:
why is my mind telling me u graduated from ekpoma?

Uniben

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Ruthymoon(f): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
In the olden days women will do anything just to marry a farmer or hunter, but these days women
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by iswallker(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Esseite:

So going by your analysis, we can say professors, lecturers, Academic Doctorate degree holders are basically Cramers because the PHD lecturer in Business management does not own a business? Or the Professor of Law is a crammer because he is not a chief judge?...

Solving problems can be in different capacities..

you got it right - by yourself grin

many of them do copy and paste - no funds to attend to research grin
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Houston17(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ge0grapher:

Mumu.. Dem dey cram maths ??

grin grin..

I wonder why a lot of persons have issues with pple who do well in school. Well, that has always been their punchline - cramming. I laugh!! If e easy to cram, e suppose don grad with better grade na.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
obiekunie01:
Nwanne pls show them for America say plenty intelligent brain dey for Nigeria dey waste because fulani decided say Nigeria must remain in the 17th CE them no wan let us see light at the end of the toilet!

God bless your good-hearted sponsors!
how did Fulani decide for your minister, senator, rep, governor, assemblyman, chairman councillor, civil servant and you?
Are you a robot? Cos even slaves have a choice

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Papakobie: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin grin
Bluehill1051:
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by joyandfaith: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Cos I couldn't, people are born with the ability,
I am practical oriented,
Tru life story, first class crammers cannot solve life complex problems, only to cram,
The best crammers in my set without connection to a job are struggling to survive Nigeria, they all want a job,

Funny stuff,
Cannot solve any problem
But you get first class,
Imagine a first class maths graduate went back to farm,
It shows he learnt nothing,
Just cram and pass, he should have become a seasoned programmer.
Nonsense and maths graduate

You cannot cram mathematics and have first class. Max is 2.2.
I think the guy problem is exposure and orientation. He is introduced to programming, he would excell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / Gaboon Viper Killed At The Federal University Otuoke (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.