Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US (46889 Views)

Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Gets Full Scholarship To Study In USA / Emmanuel Nworie The First Class Mathematician About To Be Stolen By Canada.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by strangest(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
There's nothing wrong being a farmer. Farming is not solely for 3rd class or drop outs.

Congratulations to him, though. More grace.

There is everything wrong for him to end up as a SMALLHOLDER farmer...
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by authority2006(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
There's nothing wrong being a farmer. Farming is not solely for 3rd class or drop outs.

Something was wrong in his own case, circumstances.
BTW: academic excellence like being a first class graduate deserves better rewards than using hoe and cutlass to farm.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by onuman: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nigeria kills talent and innovative minds.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Edyice: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Leave the country for northerners grin grin that only want their people in federal government job

Let just assume his from sokoto or other northern states

His story wound have been different

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Temptee101(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congrats!

I will soon relocate to Australia, Amen!
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by authority2006(m): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Cos I couldn't, people are born with the ability,
I am practical oriented,
Tru life story, first class crammers cannot solve life complex problems, only to cram,
The best crammers in my set without connection to a job are struggling to survive Nigeria, they all want a job,

Funny stuff,
Cannot solve any problem
But you get first class,
Imagine a first class maths graduate went back to farm,
It shows he learnt nothing,

Just cram and pass, he should have become a seasoned programmer.
Nonsense and maths graduate

That's what his environment turned him into. Can you say that he is still going to be a farmer in his new country of residence?
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by obyrich(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Naija universities wey be say na crammers dey carry first,

Na who cram na im know book
Is cramming easy? Most of the crammers are doing excellently well in graduate schools in Europe and America. A good number of them are in leadership positions in multi nationals. Na person wey get brain dey cram.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
SarakiBukola:
angry

If not for Taiwo, the Yoruba guy, the poor guy would be a farmer in Biafra. undecided
peasant ndo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by loliapoopy2013(f): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bluehill1051:
Guy wey them go soon deport shocked

See bad belle, u no fit hid am small sef.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Jonah507(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Why all this pain ?

Were you able to make first class despite all your cramming?

Appreciate when you see a gifted one.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by 2nattie(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bluehill1051:

Deport? For what? Dude is an egghead, bet he isnt coming back anytime soon. He's doing himself and his entire ethnicity proud. Kudos man.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by AsawanaDgreat: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:

, guy your head correct half way sha, so is only 3rd class and drop out that farming fits? Weldon oo
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by pius4luv(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bluehill1051:

Go and deport him i dont know why we Nigerians always pray for another man downfall if the guy came from your family you won't say that rubbish try and change your thinking so that you can move forward.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by AsawanaDgreat: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
God has never abandoned his own
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by AK481(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Dem dey cram maths ?
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by 2nattie(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

I am practical oriented,
Tru life story, first class crammers cannot solve life complex problems, only to cram,
The best crammers in my set without connection to a job are struggling to survive Nigeria, they all want a job,

Funny stuff,
Cannot solve any problem
But you get first class,

Dumb talk. And how has your practical answers to life helped you so far. People have different abilities sir, you have no right to condemn the abilities of others.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Atyourmercy1:
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferin tetra-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplements, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.31.71 78 ,62 50
Nwankwo Celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.

You are becoming an irritating nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Oktane: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

I am practical oriented,

Funny stuff,
Cannot solve any problem
But you get first class,

Very unintelligent expression here. An you have the temerity to lay claim to a tertiary education.

You have been fed the nonsense that people who excel academically are crammers. I really don't blame you, its a figment of your very crippled world view. It's people like you that that think that all women who excel are sleeping their way through.

You need to grow up and eschew excuses for your failures and deficiencies. That's the only sure way to excellence in any area.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by pacespot(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congrats, I'm sure his media publicity earned him the helper who financed his trip to the USA
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by saintol(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thank God that Nigeria did not change this man's destiny. If only you know, you know.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Babaken(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bluehill1051:
bad Belle celebrate with others so that better thing go Reach your side.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
V
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:

I wonder why we despise farming in this part of the world. No shame in Agriculture. As long as the money keeps coming.

People have become multi millionaires with agriculture.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by timesup234: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Overcome as how na? Because he travelled to America? You guys are lunatics
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by kodded(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kennitrust:
no go work for your own success.
There dey dey believe thrash that when you are "happy for someone success, you will also succeed".

Wake up and work for what you want and stop that lazy mental ideology.
You lack comprehension skills undecided

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Hassanmaye(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
McOluOmo:
na the Intel be that...

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
I began to take your statement serious, ever since I dump every girl, I have save a lot of energy and money
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
sulaak:

Academic qualification doesn't guaranty anything, the majority of the richest men in the world dropped out of university. University education is overrated. I will rather be a productive farmer than an unproductive PhD holder
The guy never told you people his aspiration is to be the richest man in the world, did he?
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by KayCee92(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Are u a graduate, do you have first class, can you cram, then go ahead and do it...... grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by hobyner(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Everything is wrong when you own a 1st class degree in Mathematics
Kriss216:

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Dhury: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
naijamerican:

Just be quiet you fool. This internet you are in now was created because of maths. Go and sit down
how many phones the maths first class graduate produced?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / Gaboon Viper Killed At The Federal University Otuoke (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.