Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US (46890 Views)

Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Gets Full Scholarship To Study In USA / Emmanuel Nworie The First Class Mathematician About To Be Stolen By Canada.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by dettolgel: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Esseite:

So going by your analysis, we can say professors, lecturers, Academic Doctorate degree holders are basically Cramers because the PHD lecturer in Business management does not own a business? Or the Professor of Law is a crammer because he is not a chief judge?...

Solving problems can be in different forms... E.g transfering knowledge in this case.

You have exposed him, his mental thought process is the reason he didn't do well in Uni.

I hope he learns one or two things from your post. grin
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by hobyner(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
You be cruise, na 3rd class n dropouts get farming solely cheesy
Kriss216:
There's nothing wrong being a farmer. Farming is not solely for 3rd class or drop outs.

Congratulations to him, though. More grace.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Theunbothered:

That's why cow is a national talking point after 60 years. Nigeria has more than enough farmers, but no good jobs that enable people to buy food.

Imagine, this man is going abroad to develop their economy while our skilled professionals are being reduced to farmers or odd jobs after spending years in school.

We should just say education is a waste in Nigeria and tell the youths to go abroad.
maybe you should get more info about meaning of education... Again what's is bad in cow dominating discuss... Cos u hate fulani
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by UKBobo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
EmmaxKeys:
In this country, people are doing too much to get too little. After jacking all day or night to get first class, going to night classes and being bitten by wicked mosquitoes, sleeping on chairs, you will not nah be employed. Omorr, that's wickedness na.

School na scam jare.

Many Plans in this life. Choose yours?

Plan Mbappe.
Plan PHD.
Plan HushPuppy
Plan Extradition
Plan Bourdillon
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bluehill1051:
Guy wey them go soon deport shocked

MUMU, enemy of progress, bad Belle
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by deavicky(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
There's nothing wrong being a farmer. Farming is not solely for 3rd class or drop outs.

but why work so hard to get first class and still come back to do what someone with third class is doing because of his grade.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Holargyde(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Cos I couldn't, people are born with the ability,
I am practical oriented,
Tru life story, first class crammers cannot solve life complex problems, only to cram,
The best crammers in my set without connection to a job are struggling to survive Nigeria, they all want a job,

Funny stuff,
Cannot solve any problem
But you get first class,
Imagine a first class maths graduate went back to farm,
It shows he learnt nothing,
Just cram and pass, he should have become a seasoned programmer.
Nonsense and maths graduate

Did you bother to read the article at all ? In the face of abject and depressing poverty, he had no other option but to resort to teaching in a school , and later farming when covid happened. He was dirt poor and he didn't even have the access to the internet in the way that you do now mindlessly capping on Nairaland.

No doubt, he's a genius as proven by his track record and the blame shouldn't be on him but on our country who has failed him. But we thank God for folks like Michael Taiwo recognizing intelligence with an extreme economic conditions. Now watch this young man break records.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Kunlevic1984(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
If the matter comes to the worst in the USA and the Mathematician results to farming at least, he will farm with peace and he will not be killed or attacked by Herdsmen. Congratulations to Him.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Theunbothered: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
maybe you should get more info about meaning of education... Again what's is bad in cow dominating discuss... Cos u hate fulani

Because a nation of 200 million people with billions of oil wealth, Human Resources and innovative minds should not be thinking about rewarding foreign terrorist militiamen with land and cash for not killing people and destroying their property.

While the rest of the world is sending people into space and discovering cures for various diseases in Nigeria the main topic of discussion is kidnapping, terrorism, cow, cow and cow!
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Aguiyi1020: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
annyz:

I know this thread would soon go tribal.

Nigerian helped Nigerian & that's all.
God will pay Mr. Taiwo bountifully.

Bless u. Iv been looking at this. Mr Taiwo helped Mr Nworie travel to U.S for greener pastures. GodBless all Yorubas whose eyes are open against stupid people like d saraki above me. As nobody knows tomorrow, Mr Taiwo has sown a generational seed and alliance he might not reap from directly but his children children will.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by adebwalex(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Esseite:

https://www.legit.ng/1427385-first-class-mathematics-graduate-a-farmer-survive-finally-us.html

After some years he will become American Citizen because they will value is Knowledge. When will this country value it citizen for God sake?? A friend of mine who went to Canada said he work were he was paid 16 dollars per hour and at least he work just for 9-10hrs per day to Nigeria money per day almost 80k and calculate it in a month... The government of Canada recently paid 900 Dollars to those who are not working at the moment to use pending the time another Job will come their way..God hear my prayer too one day I will be posting from UK, Canada, USA to this forum oooo Ameeen...
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Theunbothered:

Because a nation of 200 million people with billions of oil wealth, Human Resources and innovative minds should not be thinking about rewarding foreign terrorist militiamen with land and cash for not killing people and destroying their property.

While the rest of the world is sending people into space and discovering cures for various diseases in Nigeria the main topic of discussion is kidnapping, terrorism, cow, cow and cow!
your myopic so it ll be waste of time deliberating with a bigoted soul like u
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by bizzibodi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
First class that cannot comes out with any innovation, invention to help humanity that one first class?.... somebody even said he is a genius.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by ayodejimayowa: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Esseite:

In as much as there is nothing wrong with farming, his excellent skillset could be better employed in maths.
thanks bro
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by lolu2019: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
U can't cram mathematics. U have to be very very intelligent.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by mechanics(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congrats to him.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by lolu2019: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
bizzibodi:
First class that cannot comes out with any innovation, invention to help humanity that one first class?.... somebody even said he is a genius.
he is a genius bro. The fact is he still have time. U can be good at something and don't know how to use it to make money. U just have to discover urself. he needs that also ok.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by seguno2: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Congrats brother! A country that appreciate best brain will remodel you for the better in soonest time. Wish you all the very best in your endeavors!

Please how can a country appreciate anything? Is it not people who appreciate others
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by alcuin(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Cos I couldn't, people are born with the ability,
I am practical oriented,
Tru life story, first class crammers cannot solve life complex problems, only to cram,
The best crammers in my set without connection to a job are struggling to survive Nigeria, they all want a job,

Funny stuff,
Cannot solve any problem
But you get first class,
Imagine a first class maths graduate went back to farm,
It shows he learnt nothing,
Just cram and pass, he should have become a seasoned programmer.
Nonsense and maths graduate

He should have used his analytical skills to ace algorithm problems and be working with top tech companies already.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by BALO13: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
wonderful lord. canada on my mind
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by favour32(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
The guy smile na from his soul, because he escape from a place wey life means nothing to humans governed by apes who disregard the rule of law.
Nor ever come back....na mistake you be take be Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by bizzibodi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
lolu2019:
he is a genius bro. The fact is he still have time. U can be good at something and don't know how to use it to make money. U just have to discover urself. he needs that also ok.
Then everyone is a genius too.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by lolu2019: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
bizzibodi:

Then everyone is a genius too.
sure.u just have to discover urself. the fact that u r not good at something doesn't mean u r dull.i used to tell my friends back then in school that u can be better me in class, but not on the football pitch.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Halle000: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congratulatios.
Remember nothing can stop the journey to your life path once you keep doing what you know how to do best then commit yourself to the higher power , there will always be a new height to climb. you will sour high only to the level of your dreams.

keep walking ya all. grin
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Gfskw: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Bonjelomo: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
annyz:

I know this thread would soon go tribal.

Nigerian helped Nigerian & that's all.
God will pay Mr. Taiwo bountifully.

Michael Taiwo is a badass first class grad from Oau. He used to teach juniors whitehouse courses in Exploits Makers tutorials.

I was under his tutelage in those years.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Werehkpe: 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:

Youre very right my brother. However, a country that thinks properly would have enticed and pesuaded him to go into research hoping he would discover something new or some form of technology.

Watch Yankee would not allow him come back, they would offer him almost anything for him to help in developing technology which they would one day sell back to us in Nigeria.

And this is just how Nigeria loses so many intelligent brains to other countries.

Aswear, them curse us ooooooooooo
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by TWoods(m): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2021
obiekunie01:
Nwanne pls show them for America say plenty intelligent brain dey for Nigeria dey waste because fulani decided say Nigeria must remain in the 17th CE them no wan let us see light at the end of the toilet!

God bless your good-hearted sponsors!
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by TWoods(m): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2021
obiekunie01:
Nwanne pls show them for America say plenty intelligent brain dey for Nigeria dey waste because fulani decided say Nigeria must remain in the 17th CE them no wan let us see light at the end of the toilet!

God bless your good-hearted sponsors!

The Fulani did not elect himself, people did… makes you question the intelligence and brain you say is in Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US by Theunbothered: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
your myopic so it ll be waste of time deliberating with a bigoted soul like u

You are the one who's a waste, because you can't brainwash me with your stupid narratives you're running away.

Abeg get lost!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / Gaboon Viper Killed At The Federal University Otuoke (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.