Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) (69140 Views)

2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Many Children From Different Baby-mamas(Photos) / Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Vabama: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Most of our favorite male celebrities have children despite being single, these children are usually born to them by women they were once in a relationship with.

In this article, we will be meeting the lovely children and baby mamas of popular Nigerian musician and songwriter, Wizkid. The music star is blessed with three cute children who are born to him by different women.

Below is the picture of the three cute children born to Wizkid by Oluwanisola Ogudugu, Jada Pollock, and Binta Diallo.

Meet Three Beautiful Ladies Who Are Mothers Of Wizkid's Children.

#1. Oluwanisola Ogudugu

Oluwanisola Ogudugu is the first baby mama of the music star and also the is the mother of Wizkid's first son. Despite being married to another man, Shola still spends a good time with her son. Below are pictures of Shola and her cute son.

#2. Binta Diamond Diallo.

Binta Diamond Diallo gives birth to Wizkid's second son, Ayo Balogun Junior in January 2016. Benita Diamond is a Guinean vixen who stays with her son, Ayo in the United States of America. Here are lovely pictures of the young boy and her mother.

#3. Jaden Pollock

Jada Pollock is the third baby mama of Wizkid. Jade is a popular talents manager who is also the international manager of Wizkid. She is the mother of Zion, the last child of the Nigerian artist.

Wizkid is known for Flaunting his children in his music videos, events, and other social gatherings, sometimes he pays them visits whenever they are with their mothers.

Written By Chief Donald.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Noted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Nuelito: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Seen...e remain 4 before 2Baba will handover the baton to him as WizBaba

see eeh...No matter your gender,man or woman ..
make sure you read this particular Post Below

https://www.nairaland.com/6582256

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Julianaa: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you analyze this write up very closely you will discover two important details ...
One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences.
The second is that I don't know what am saying and you have just wasted 20 secs of your life ...

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Okay, i would print their pictures so i can use it to collect money in the bank

101 Likes

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by DoggoneDogg: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congratulations to the chronic debtor.

I'm sure he was banking on his debts being forfeited once Igboho's Oduduwa republic is achieved but now, he will join his commander in chief in jail.

Onigbese

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Julianaa: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
He can have 100 baby mamas if he want

As long as he can take care of them

I don't want wahala

3 Likes

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Being a baby mama to a rich super star is far better to a poor guy grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Toor
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Candidlady: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Speechless

Cheap girls denting the image of our gender

7 Likes

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by akeeng: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
What should I do with this? Have you met my own child? Shioooor

6 Likes

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Deathforall: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by 301slart: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
cheesy

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congratulobia Wizzy on scoring in 3 different posts.

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Stomoney(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Issokay
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Dpaulie(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
What's this now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by seueh: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Father of many nations
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Setting up a battle for his estate in future

Very bad

7 Likes

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by donforeign: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Useless topic.
Una no know wetin una wan post..
If una no recycle hushpuppy, e go be obicubanna or yeye stuff hitting frontage...

Wetin concern us with him babymama..

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by soft101: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
This baby mama industry has come to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by FirstSon01: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
No more nairaland, now celebrityland

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Analyst7: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Omo jada pollock is still ever hot cheesy
But wizzy second born resembles him the most

13 Likes

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Jimoh7555: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Cool
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nuelito:
Seen...e remain 4 before 2 Baba will handover the baton to him as WizBaba
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by naijadjmixtape: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Star boy, download best of wiz kid on naijadjmixtapes.com
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by SwayG: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
I want to use my remaining 1% battery to express my opinion about this, although the h

10 Likes

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
See fine children cheesy
Proverty is a disease. sad

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
1 more from u wizzy
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
From a very reliable source, I learnt Wizkid has a very small dick.

... but see the creamy, sweet, pulchritudinous babes wey him dey fucck.

The power of money, fame, influence and power.

I'm sure Poco, Ishi and Coco will willingly and unabashedly open their pussies for Wizkid.

Righteousness2, your attention is needed on this thread, please.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert / BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.