Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) (69063 Views)

2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Many Children From Different Baby-mamas(Photos) / Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by SefunmiHookups: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:

This is rather a curse. May he not die before his mother.
Amen oooooo!
Can never wish that for him.
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Look at this sadist and hater, will u keep kwayet there.
this bloody simp again.
later you will beg into her Dm.
joblessness is a curse ah swear

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
From a very reliable source, I learnt Wizkid has a very small dick.

... but see the creamy, sweet, pulchritudinous babes wey him dey fucck.

The power of money, fame, influence and power.

I'm sure Pocohantas, Ishilove and Cococandy will willingly and unabashedly open their pussies for Wizkid.

Righeousness2, your attention is needed on this thread, please.
Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
That second son, na three passport holder the guy be oooo grin
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Polynek(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
My man no need woman wahala 4 His life grin
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by house10studio: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
donforeign:
Useless topic.
Una no know wetin una wan post..
If una no recycle hushpuppy, e go be obicubanna or yeye stuff hitting frontage...

Wetin concern us with him babymama..

Nonsense
n yet u post 6 lines of ranting
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by mkoabiola: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yet to beat 2 baba record.

He is stil a learner where 2 baba de
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by AmuEbule: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Of what use is this information right now?

Ok. After posting this:

Abba Kyari has been cleared. He is no longer a tailor. grin
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by ableguy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
After meeting them, what next? cool
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fear women.

They will gladly be a side dish or baby mama to the rich and famous but will never allow a second lady into the life of a struggling guy they are dating.

Guys hustle o make one lady no come dey dictate how to live your life for you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Doubuzofficial: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Shay you see that his second born ehn, naim go spend all him money
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
There is something synonymous with Wizkid children is FOREHEAD ''Opon Ori" symbol.
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by CSTRR: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
The only one that impressed me there is Jaden Pollock.

The rest na normal everyday girls that anybody can turn to babymama.

I have banged finer girls.
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Abokiijebu: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abeg dis guy enjoy Better pvssssy
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Halle000: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
See Alhaji Savage Response To Eucharia's message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOf0sUrkda0
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
this bloody simp again.
later you will beg into her Dm.
joblessness is a curse ah swear

Don’t mind the Idiot , I simply ignore him like a dog’s poo cos he’s not worth a reply from me and he’s gonna die in his desperation to get a response from me.
Answer a pig and he will make you roll in the mud with him. He should always quote me , that way I know a pig is tryna get my attention and I ignore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by jimtemi1: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
For those criticism against wizkid, having baby mama's, since those gender doesn't complain I don't see it as a problem.moreover the population of the gender is like ratio 4 to10
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Dhury: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Having money is same as having master key to all pu.sy.
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by tydi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Me and Big wiz share so much personality disorders. grin
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by chriscrosss(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
See person role model..three children for three women..common wizkid, stop causing enemity Now..

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by matm: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
When I see adults posting d pictures of their kids on d internet I laugh.Is their any family on this planet dt doesn't have kids,either nuclear or extended?
Even d poorest of d poor have highest number of kids,and they look healthier than kids of rich people.

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
And yet none of them is fit enuf to marry him, oga check urself
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
It this an achievement or what?? undecided
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Julianaa:
If you analyze this write up very closely you will discover two important details ...
One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences.
The second is that I don't know what am saying and you have just wasted 20 secs of your life ...
Darm!
You should have been aborted nahh!
I was busy reading with the hopes of understanding, only to behold that you don't even understand yourself angry
God go blind your enemy for ever, na dey curse I fit curse you be dat grin

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Julianaa: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

Darm!
You should have been aborted nahh!
I was busy reading with the hopes of understanding, only to behold that you don't even understand yourself angry
God go blind your enemy for ever, na dey curse I fit curse you be dat grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
From a very reliable source, I learnt Wizkid has a very small dick.

... but see the creamy, sweet, pulchritudinous babes wey him dey fucck.

The power of money, fame, influence and power.

I'm sure Poco, Ishi and Coco will willingly and unabashedly open their pussies for
What has a ‘small’ d**k got to do with being with beautiful women? BTW, some women like it ‘small’.:

Righteousness2, your attention is needed on this thread, please.
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Seun360(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
The last son in the only true son, the rest well DNA test is required

Your eye get problem, visit an optician urgently.
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Seun360(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
RedEnergy:
1st son is 100% photocopy of Wizzy. 2nd child half dad + half mom. 3rd child, DNA test might be necessary lipsrsealed

You see road jare.
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
No need for DNA on the second boy from Binta Diallo. He's a spitting image of Wiz..

On a lighter note, like dis now this small boy wey i give like over 5 years don drop 3 and i never get anyone ooooo shocked shocked. Wetin dey occur sef grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by mujaya1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
do you know number 2 Binta Diallo is a fulani girl, but here in nairaland ipob biafra hates fulani so much, see your life, fulani are beautiful
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by donforeign: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
house10studio:
n yet u post 6 lines of ranting
6 line of ranting to pass my message across and not liking any of the babymama ...weirdo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million / Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.