Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo (13388 Views)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hello everyone, I don't know what's going on with the upload. I'm trying to upload but the post is breaking.....
Please continue on my Facebook timeline for today's episode
@toyinfst

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by Christipsy(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
rachealfst:
Okadabooks is easy to access.
Have tried all my possible best to get access to it but all in vin
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
More Than A Craving
Written by Toyin Taiwo

Chapter 10(continuation)
Mrs. Williams sighed deeply and Iwalade adjusted on her seat as the woman continued her story.
“I got back home after Sunday service devastated and confused. I was wondering how I will face Olumide and his family members and tell them that I want the wedding postponed. I was living with my parents, so I went to their room to discuss with them and guess what; they were in support of what our Pastor said.”
‘Maami, (mother) Baami (father), you know this people o, they will not postpone the wedding.’
‘Why, because they are rich!’ Baami asked.
‘Abi o…. this is a serious matter that needs spiritual attention, you have to postpone the wedding. In fact, we your parents will join you in the fast as well.’ Maami added.
‘Maami, Olumide’s parents have already sent out wedding invites to families, friends and their business associates and some family members who live abroad are all coming down to Nigeria this week, in fact, two of them returned from London yesternight and we are here talking about postponing the wedding!’ I explained.
‘So you will rather allow the wedding hold when evil is lurking around you?’ My father asked.
‘I’ll try my best Baami.’
‘Once he comes around, let us know, we will talk to him ourselves.’ My father said.
‘Let me tell him first, and then you can take it from there.’ I said to my parents and they agreed. Then I left their room.
“In the evening, Olumide came to my house, after greeting my parents; we went back inside the car to discuss. But, before I even open my mouth to say anything, he started pleading with me.”
‘What is it? You didn’t offend me nau.’
‘I’m about to offend you, that’s why I’m pleading.’
‘What is it, just tell me.’
‘I’m leaving the country tomorrow for an important business deal, my mother even try to send someone else because of the wedding but those people over there insisted they want to see me, since I was the one that pulled off the deal.’ He explained and I was sweating.
‘So, you are saying……’
‘I have to be in China tomorrow.’ He cut in.
‘Jesus. And you’ll be back when?’ I questioned.
‘All I know is that I’ll be back at worst, three days to the wedding.’ He said and I was like this is the time to shoot my shot.
‘Let’s postpone the wedding.’
‘What! Is it because I’m traveling for some days?’
‘Not exactly, there’s an issue on ground I’d like to discuss with you.’
‘What issue.’ He sat up.
‘My Pastor said we have to postpone the wedding as we need to do some serious prayers before that day.’
‘We have like two weeks left; you people have a whole lot of time to pray.’
‘You people! We are all in this together, including your people.’
‘My what! As if you don’t know where I came from.’
‘But you people are Christians nau.’
‘Christians who can’t remember the last time they talk with God. It is poor people that need God’
‘Olumide! Seriously!’
‘Okay, what do they need from God that God has not already provided for them?’
‘Olumide, we are postponing the wedding and we are fasting for 21days with serious prayers.’
‘Alice, talk to your Pastor, just do the prayer from your end, I’ll give you all the necessary support.’
‘Is that all you’ll say.’
‘What do you want me to do? Do you want me to die?’
‘Fasting doesn’t kill Mr!’
‘I can’t even fast for half a day not to talk of 21days, woman! I have never done that before.’
‘My God! Okay, I wish you a safe trip.’ I said and opened the door to alight but he held my hands.
‘Alice, you know me right?’
‘Yes.’
‘I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I don’t womanize and I try to leave a godly life everyday, I don’t cheat people and I don’t take what is not mine.’
‘I know Olumide.’
‘What I’m trying to say is that, I try as much as possible to please God but I’m not just cut out for these fasting and prayer.’
‘Have you ever heard this statement before, ‘pray so that you won’t be a prey!’
‘Prey to whom?’ He asked.
‘To the devil of course.’
‘Huh…….what businesses do I have with the devil Alice….’
‘You don’t seem to understand what I’m saying. We are indeed from different worlds.’
‘Stop!’ He said and I calmed down.
‘You know what, you’ll learn with time. I’ll teach you some basic principles you need to know about how things work because I doubt if you even know that the spiritual controls the physical.’
‘I don’t get you….’
‘You know what.’ I cut in ‘Just go, it’s getting late.’
‘Alice, after our wedding, I promise, I’ll start learning all these things you are talking about. I love you and I’m ready to do whatever you want me do if that’s what you want but please for the sake of my family, let the wedding hold and after the wedding, I’ll do whatever you want.’
‘Promise.’
‘Promise.’ He replied. He gave me a hug, I alighted and he left.
When I got back inside, my parents lashed at me when they realized he had left without seeing them.
‘Baami (father), Maami (mother), talking to him won’t solve anything. I know this family; they don’t have time for things like this. They are the types who are so much cumbersome with the cares of this world.’
‘I think we should talk to his parents. Let’s go and see them tomorrow.’ My father said.
‘Baami, I doubt if that will work.’
‘At least, let’s try.’ He said.
‘So that it can be said of us that we tried our best.’ My mother added.
‘Olumide is traveling, he won’t be around.’ I informed.
‘Does it matter, it’s not compulsory for him to be there at least he is aware of the situation.’
If you say so, no problem.’ I said.
Mrs. Williams stopped talking but at this point, Iwalade was more curious.
“What was the outcome of the visit?” Iwalade asked.
“What do you expect; they only stated the obvious, invites have been sent out for over two months, their families abroad are coming to Nigeria that week and two of them have already arrived.”
“Hmmm……” Iwalade sighed.
“When my parents and I returned home that day after like two hours of convincing our inlaws to-be, that proved abortive. My parents finally turned to me and ask me what I wanted. I was mute for about five minutes, not knowing what to say but because of the love Olumide has for me, I had to make a decision.
‘So, will the wedding still hold?’ My mother asked me.
‘By God’s grace Maami.’ I replied. I can’t afford to let Olumide down, he has shown me nothing but love and care ever since we met. He treats me like a queen, so what else does a lady want.
Mrs. Williams paused and then continued “Iwalade………myself and my parents went back to the Pastor. We decided to carry on with the prayer and fasting on our own. Pastor said Olumide must partake but how can I convince a man that is not even in the country and whose parents are not ready to postpone the wedding. My parents and I went back home and the next day myself; parents and siblings started the prayer and fasting, since we don’t have enough time at hand we decided to go on three days dry fasting. On the last day, I kept on hearing ‘Obedience is better than sacrifice.’ I was scared so when everyone ended the fast, I decided to carry on for the next seven days, intensifying in prayer, forgetting that no one can bribe God. It wasn’t easy especially for someone who is getting married in a week time. I was so lean after the fast, that people started complaining including my fiancé when he returned from his trip but what can I do.”
“Hmmm…..”Iwalade sighed.
“Iwalade……. the devil got me…..” She said with a shaky voice, her face already filled with tears.
“Let me get you a glass of water ma.” Iwalade said and stood up. Nike, the domestic staff was not around as at that time. She returned from the kitchen with a glass of water which she placed on a tray and handed to Mrs. Williams and placed the tray on the center table.
“Thank you.” She said after drinking half of the water in the glass. Iwalade took the glass cup from her and placed it back on the tray.
“I think you should stop here for now.” Iwalade suggested.
“You know, I’ve never opened my mouth to tell anyone the story of my life before.”
“Including your son?”
“Yes, including my son. It was his grandma that told him everything. I couldn’t bring myself to tell him.”
“Really!” Iwalade said and shivered because she knew what she was about to hear can never be pleasing to the ear. Mrs. Williams then continued with her story.
“Finally, we got married, he had turned 40years before the wedding and I was 35 years, our wedding was the talk of the town and for the first time in my life, I traveled out of the country just for our honeymoon, I’ve never dreamt that I would ever have my honeymoon in Paris, the city of love.” Mrs. Williams said and paused.
She is a bit withdrawn now, bitterness was already written on her face and Iwalade was scared to hear the concluding part of the story just because of Mrs. Williams’ countenance.
“Hmm…..our first night together as husband and wife was so steamy, the passion was out of this world. My husband was great in bed; I enjoyed every bit of the love making. Allow me jettison the details and be succinct.”
“Sure.” Iwalade said. She doesn’t want to hear it either.
“We took our bath together after the steamy sex and then slept off in each other’s arms, only to wake up in the morning with a lifeless body beside me.”

3 Likes

Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Christipsy:

Have tried all my possible best to get access to it but all in vin
It's very simple.......
First, download Okadabooks app.
Then click on sign in to register with a valid email address.
Click on refill and pay.
Go to bank transfer
Fill the form
And make the transfer into Okadabooks account number.
Then you will be refilled.
Lastly, click on buy to get the book.

For more information you can contact me on Facebook messenger. @toyinfst
Thanks.
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by Jagaban880: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nice and interesting piece Op...
Ride on
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2021
More Than A Craving
Written by Toyin Taiwo

CHAPTER 11
Iwalade couldn’t bring herself up to say it. “Hold on ma, I don’t get. Are you….are you….telling me……”
“Yes, Iwalade, my husband died on the night of our honeymoon, he slept and never woke up.”
“Jesus Christ! Haa…..trouble.” Iwalade exclaimed.
“Real trouble my dear. How many people will believe that I had nothing to do with his death? A young man who is healthy and full of life, a lot of things were going through my head that day; I didn’t know what to do or who to call. I cried shaking him, I wailed, I begged him but he didn’t wake up.”
“This is tragedy, a terrible one at that. Ah……” Iwalade exclaimed again, still in shock.
“And guess what, my husband was the only child.”
“My God!”
“I finally summoned courage to call room service, they came and I explained everything to them. They called the police who came over to the hotel. I watched as my husband’s body was carried away in a body bag.”
“What about you?”
“You know the answer already, I was in police custody for days, and my husband’s family was contacted. They demanded for an autopsy, the results showed he died of heart attack and there was no trace of murder. It was when the result came out that I was released and sent back to Nigeria. My husband’s family also requested for the body to be sent to Nigeria, it was not an easy bargain but because of their wealth and influence the corpse was released and brought to Nigeria. At the airport here in Nigeria, crowds were already waiting for me including the press. My family members were there as well but I was moved to my parents in-laws’ house.”
“You went to Paris with your newly wedded husband and returned with……”
“I returned with a dead husband, I became a widow at 35.”
“Hmm…….” Iwalade sighed heavily, and then Mrs. Williams continued.
“After the burial, my husband’s family insisted I stay with them. My parents were scared at first but I told them not to worry, I know I’ll be fine. I know I messed up, God warned me, He even used my pastor for me but I didn’t listen but despite all I still believe that my God will not leave me.”
“How was life alone in the family house?” Iwalade asked.
“Tough, despite the autopsy result some still believe I killed him. My husband’s Uncle showed me pepper. My Father Inlaw was late; and according to history, he died a mysterious death as well. It was only my mother in law that stood by me, imagine, the person I thought will eat me raw when I returned to Nigeria was the same person that had my back.”
“You have said it yourself; God will never leave His own children.” Iwalade said.
“God used my mother inlaw for me so when the other family members realized that the one who birthed her son is not holding any grudges against me, they decided to let me be a little but they all hated me till date.”
“Why?”
“I got pregnant, an heir was born and it ruined their plans.”
“You mean Imisi is your late husband’s son!”
“Yes, I conceived that night.”
“Wow! What a wonderful God!” Iwalade exclaimed.
“I remembered you told me the the first time we met that his name sounds deep.”
“True.”
“That was the reason why I named him Imisioluwa because it was God’s breathe that formed him that night, my husband would have died without an offspring.”
“Hmmmm.”
“The day my pregnancy was confirmed, I cried so hard. I wish my husband was alive to see his seed grow in me. For days, I was not myself; it was still my mother inlaw that stood by me.”
“God bless that woman. She is still alive right; Imisi spoke to one grandma on phone on our way to Lagos.” Iwalade pointed out
“She is still very much alive.”
“I’m glad she’s alive to see Imisioluwa grow.”
“I’m happy too but…”
“But what?” Iwalade asked.
“I don’t know the fate of my son because they still all want him dead. I wish I could run away with him and leave everything behind but my mother inlaw won’t allow it.”
“No evil will come upon him, just have faith ma.”
“That’s what I have been doing all these years.

3 Likes

Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2021
. Iwalade this is my story o.”
“Hmm….. Who would have thought that you went through all this at that young age?”
“I went through hell, I almost lost my mind because anytime I just remember that horrible night, I just lose it completely but I thank God who saw me through, but here I am today.”
“All glory to God. He is a child of consolation.”
“You are right. God used Imisi to console me and my mother in-law not only that, God use him to silence all my enemies. The Williams family went speechless when they heard the news.”
“When did you now leave the family house?” Iwalade asked.
“Hmm…. Before I answer that, something happened a month after I knew I was pregnant. My mother in-law came to my room and told me that I was free to leave if I want to. This was the same woman who insisted that I must stay in the family house after the burial. So I asked her why she wants to let me go and she said…”
‘I insisted you wait here because of this.’ she said pointing at my tummy.
‘I don’t get you ma.’ I said.
‘If you have left, who would have believed you? If you come back to tell us that you are pregnant, who will believe? They will call your child a bastard but now they all know that you landed straight here from Paris.’ She explained.
‘So you know I will get pregnant?’ I asked her.
‘I was only hoping and God made the only night you spent with my son fruitful.’ my mother in-law said and started crying. ‘So now, you are free to go.’
“But I told her I will stay and she allowed me. I was there in the family house till I put to bed. After I put to bed and weaned Imisioluwa, my mother in-law ensured I got a position to work in the family company and finally I was allowed to move into this house, it was built by my husband.” Mrs. Williams narrated.
“I thank God, that God made you smile again.” Iwalade said.
“In fact, if not for my mother in law, Imisioluwa won’t be made the CEO of the company; she stood by my son and me all through.”
“Really.”
“You can’t believe that some of these evil board members still claim that my son is not legitimate.”
“They know he is. It’s just that they want to occupy that position.” Iwalade said.
“You are right; they only drag the issue for their selfish reasons. In fact, that was the event we had when you went for your Mum’s burial. My son has been inaugurated.” Mrs. Williams said happily.
“Wow! Congratulations ma.”
“Thank you……” She said.
“Now let’s come back to the present. Why are you still single? Or is there a man somewhere.” Iwalade asked.
“Hmm…..that’s another story o, my dear.”
“Really…..”
“There is no man anywhere o. My husband family told me point blank to choose, it’s either I get married to another man and my son forfeits his father’s inheritance and also lose all the benefits and rights he ought to get from the family company or I stay unmarried and he gets everything. Remember his father did not leave a will. If I had remarried, he would have lost everything to them.”
“So you mean this sacrifice was for your son?” Iwalade questioned.
“My dear, what other choice do I have?”
“Jesus! I only pray that you reap the fruit of your labour in Jesus name.”
“Amen……”
“Thanks for opening up to me. I really appreciate. No wonder, Imisioluwa was jealous when I came into the picture.” Iwalade said and Mrs. Williams laughed.
“Don’t mind that boy o. And he will marry one day and leave me here and still he is jealous that I have a friend after many years.”
Mrs. Williams called on Nike who just returned into the house and instructed her to serve them food, the two went to the dining to eat, and then Iwalade went back to her place later after spending the whole day with Mrs. Williams.
Iwalade got home and started reminiscing on Mrs. Williams’ life story. This world is filled of terrible things; no wonder in the Bible, Jesus said ‘In this world we shall have tribulations but we should be of good cheer because He has overcome the world for us.’
Iwalade took her phone and gave Imisioluwa a call to congratulate him, since the mother had told her she can’t pretend not to know about the inauguration. The last time they spoke to each other on phone was the day he came to pick her up at her cousin’s house in Ife. She placed the call and he picked the call.
“Hello.” She said.
“Hello…..to what do I owe this surprise call.” Imisi said.
“Are you saying I can’t call you?”
“Classy ladies like you rarely do so.” He teased.
“Come off it, which one is classy ladies. Anyway, I heard about the inauguration, I just want to congratulate you.”
“Hmm….you and mum, anyway thanks so much.”
“You are welcome.”
“How’s my mum today?”
“Are you seriously asking me that?” She laughed.
“Shouldn’t I or you want to tell me you’ve not seen each other today?”
“Anyway, I just left your place; your mum is doing great.”
“I’m on my way home; can I stop at your place?”
“Sure.” She said and ended the call. He sounded friendly and she was wondering when Imisi and herself turned friends.
An hour later, Imisioluwa showed up at her place, she offered him a seat and he sat down making himself comfortable.
“How was your day?” Iwalade asked.
“Hectic, it was meeting upon meeting.” He replied.
“Eyah, thank God is Friday, at least you will rest over the weekend.”
“Reason why I stopped at your place to unwind.”
“Unwind at my place!” She said amused.
“Yeah, let me start by asking this.” He said and paused. “Can we be friends?”
“Friends!” Iwalade said.
“You can’t be friend with me because I’m younger!” Imisioluwa chipped in.
“No, not that, it’s just sounded….I don’t know.” She said, still looking confused with the request.
“Okay, let me come out straight, ever since the drive home from Ife, I kind of get connected with you, you are just so smart and mature and I wish to have someone like you close to me.”
“Really…..”
“I mean, I’m the youngest CEO in town, I may need your advice and counsel at times, don’t you think so.”
“If that is the case, then I pray I’ll be useful when my help is needed.”
“So, you are saying…..”
“Friend request accepted.” Iwalade said.
“Wow! Thanks. Talking about friend request, can we connect on social media platforms?”
“Sure.” She replied and they exchanged their social media handles.
“One more thing, how do you want me to address you, I can’t call you Aunty Iwalade.” He said bluntly.
“Wow! Here comes the proud rich boy.” She smirked.
“You and I know that I’m not a proud person.”
“No wonder…… I observed you haven’t called my name for once, is that the reason why you always converse with me in English so you can avoid using the honorific.”
“You got me but trust me I’m not rude or arrogant or anything you can think of me right now.”
“If it’s not pride, then you are up to something Imisioluwa.”

Note:
This is where I will stop. The story has just began.

What happened between Iwalade and Imisioluwa who is 10years younger than her?

Will Mrs Williams fold her hands and do nothing about it?

What is between Imisioluwa and Nike?

Lastly, what's the fate of Kayode in all these?

Find out in the complete story, available only on Okadabooks.
https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/more_than_a_craving/43854

For more details, you can chat me up. Thanks for reading, God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by ROYH(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
rachealfst, I can't go through the stress of okadabook again, my experience with em isn't quite friendly and more so, just because I must have thier app installed on my device makes a a torn for me.. If possible and okay with you, I can still purchase Via any means maybe transfer or any other method by you and you can just send through mail to me....

PS: I just love reading good stuff and right now, I'd like to finish what I've started here that got my attention..

1 Like

Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2021
ROYH:
rachealfst, I can't go through the stress of okadabook again, my experience with em isn't quite friendly and more so, just because I must have thier app installed on my device makes a a torn for me.. If possible and okay with you, I can still purchase Via any means maybe transfer or any other method by you and you can just send through mail to me....

PS: I just love reading good stuff and right now, I'd like to finish what I've started here that got my attention..
My brother, try nau. Just download the app and in less than few minutes you are through with the transaction and you will enjoy your book. Just try and download the app. You can inbox me on Facebook. I'll put you through. @toyinfst
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Hi everyone, please if you have any questions on how to get the book. Please let's chat via Facebook messenger: @toyinfst

Thanks, God bless you.
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by ROYH(m): 12:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Lol.. You Wan put me through.. Okay nah.. I
rachealfst:
My brother, try nau. Just download the app and in less than few minutes you are through with the transaction and you will enjoy your book. Just try and download the app. You can inbox me on Facebook. I'll put you through. @toyinfst
I sure knows my way around the internet.. At least, almost every GUYS do..
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by kingphilip(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2021
rachealfst:
Hi everyone, please if you have any questions on how to get the book. Please let's chat via Facebook messenger: @toyinfst

Thanks, God bless you.
please just as ROYH suggested, get an alternative

I've been trying to refill my account on okada since over 24 hours to get the book but it is not processing.

It keeps on rolling till it is tired and when I wanted to use the recharge card option, I couldn't get a single Etisalat for #500 so I opted for MTN.

MTN pin is now 17 but the space for okada is still 16.

Please get an alternative
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
kingphilip:
please just as ROYH suggested, get an alternative

I've been trying to refill my account on okada since over 24 hours to get the book but it is not processing.

It keeps on rolling till it is tired and when I wanted to use the recharge card option, I couldn't get a single Etisalat for #500 so I opted for MTN.

MTN pin is now 17 but the space for okada is still 16.

Please get an alternative
You can now do airtime transfer or bank transfer instead. Thanks.
It's been a while BTW.
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
ROYH:
Lol.. You Wan put me through.. Okay nah.. I I sure knows my way around the internet.. At least, almost every GUYS do..
Lol. I'm sorry if it sounds like insult o. I'm only trying to help, I never knew I was talking to the internet gurus o. Please accept my apology. Lol.
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by ROYH(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lol... Just an alternative bikonu
rachealfst:
Lol. I'm sorry if it sounds like insult o. I'm only trying to help, I never knew I was talking to the internet gurus o. Please accept my apology. Lol.
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by kingphilip(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
ROYH:
Lol... Just an alternative bikonu
have you found a way around it?

I later did a transfer and sent the evidence to one of their email and they credited the account so I went ahead
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by ROYH(m): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
No be say na the okadabook crediting they stress me ooo, na because say the APP is a must to be installed in other to able to read or have access to stories NA him be the Stress jawe
kingphilip:

I later did a transfer and sent the evidence to one of their email and they credited the account so I went ahead
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
kingphilip:

Thank you so much. God bless you abundantly.
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by genius43(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Purchased, I would read as time allows me. I trust it will be a good one as always.
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by Chibuking1402(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
How do I purchase this book? Okadabook again?..I don't have a good experience with them..the last time I tried it I was scammed of my money and I didn't get any access to the the book I bought...it's terrible...so please give me another alternative and how much?
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by queentener(f): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
rachealfst:
Invite:
kevwecute1, temig, Kaycee9242, MYGIST, Blackween, damselposh, Faspen, Jentle244, adefunke62,
skubido, nogodye, Adesina12, anneboy02' Ray1251 AJECKING, queenitee, princessadeola, Halyma
Divineroyalty, dupsai, ann2012, LightQueen
crislyn, Born2Breed nastynic, Nogody, genius43, mhizcutie, Ayanfe29, emmytemmy, Kaycee9242 hfinest1 Babysuccess, Xeynab, Shola2019, Finumokesayo, oluwadabira, Ann2012, beldad, genius43, cubby4, queentener, Humbleness, izaray, BIGGIE121, kaysmart4real, Kaycee9242, Divineroyalty, Divinelypruned, Jagaban880, Treasurewamiri, iamgprince, Joecristiano7,Nwiboko26, cocotrendz, Nogodye, lonesome501, Ven97, Treasure17,
Lilly4endu, Wuhmie, garuzmarstk, Emex100, Youngbruzzy, Ettabe195, emmytemmy, uchedora, maxipharo, skubido, PrudySara, duruZed, Haredes, Odoogu, Blessinzy, damiscrown28, coscleyl12, damselposh, pelujam, kamchizzy, Hanibal, Rahyberg, estygoldy, Gnvl, Elquddus100, iamgprince, aprilwise, Sharonmum08, Youngados

"More Than A Craving" is available on okadabooks.
https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/more_than_a_craving/43854 thanks for the invite, just seeing it. Oya let me catch up.

Thanks, God bless you all.
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 5:41pm On May 20, 2022
genius43:
Purchased, I would read as time allows me. I trust it will be a good one as always.
Just going through the thread and saw this. Thank you so much sir. God bless you.
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 5:43pm On May 20, 2022
Chibuking1402:
How do I purchase this book? Okadabook again?..I don't have a good experience with them..the last time I tried it I was scammed of my money and I didn't get any access to the the book I bought...it's terrible...so please give me another alternative and how much?
I'm sorry I just saw this message.

To access okadabooks is very....easy.

First, download okadabooks app on play store.

Then "sign in" to register. Click on bank transfer to buy the book, it's #500. Thanks.

You can chat me up via Facebook messenger, if you need further information.
Facebook: @toyinfst
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by genius43(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2022
rachealfst:
Just going through the thread and saw this. Thank you so much sir. God bless you.

You are welcome ma
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by Katie2021(f): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
I payed mine through the bank transfer but I have not been refilled yet.
I hope dey no go scam me o
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by Katie2021(f): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Katie2021:
I payed mine through the bank transfer but I have not been refilled yet.
I hope dey no go scam me o

Just got my wallet refilled
Yepi !!!
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by Katie2021(f): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
I love every bit of this book, you did absolutely amazing and please keep up the good work.
God bless you.
More inspiration to write more.
Shalom
Re: More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Katie2021:
I love every bit of this book, you did absolutely amazing and please keep up the good work.
God bless you.
More inspiration to write more.
Shalom
Amen. Thank you so much ma. God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Lucrative Writing Jobs On Twitter — the Ultimate Guide / The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve / Meaning Of African Poetry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.