Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,756,215 members, 6,548,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 October 2021 at 10:36 AM

Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox (2038 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04
Let me the first u call for all ur engines and gearboxes....save u the hassle by delivering it to ur doorstep..rest assures I got u covered with our welfare services...
*even though its tokunbo we still give u warranty,so u have nothing to worry..
*distance is not a barrier...we can send it to ur location
*lastly we given u the best prices for the best commodity...
Iyke..08137915757.mcisolutions019@gmail.com
Address.....aguiyi ironsi market...ladipo...mushin

1 Like

Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05
iykecollins1:
Let me the first u call for all ur engines and gearboxes....save u the hassle by delivering it to ur doorstep..rest assures I got u covered with our welfare services...
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08

1 Like

Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 9:08am On Aug 10
iykecollins1:
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by OGraffix(m): 10:43am On Aug 10
iykecollins1:

Do u swap?...I HV well working v6 Wana swap to i4
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10
OGraffix:

Do u swap?...I HV well working v6 Wana swap to i4
Good day....I don't swap....cos it own will be of no use to me....nobody wants to buy Nigeria used engine nor gear
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 9:45am On Aug 12
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by stevblessed: 10:19am On Aug 12
Do have have hyundai parts
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12
stevblessed:
Do have have hyundai parts
What's parts do u need
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by stevblessed: 4:51pm On Aug 12
Brain Box
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12
stevblessed:
Brain Box
What's the model?
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 7:11am On Aug 16
iykecollins1:

What's the model?
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 10:40am On Aug 18
iykecollins1:
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 11:46am On Aug 29
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02
iykecollins1:
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by Hidaya24: 3:04pm On Sep 05
Corolla 2003 complete engine with compressor and alternator. How much will you sell?
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by ImDFavoured1: 9:21pm On Sep 05
Compressor for 2.4 Toyota camry(2003), what's the price?
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05
Hidaya24:
Corolla 2003 complete engine with compressor and alternator. How much will you sell?
250k with alternator but without compressor
280k....with the both of them
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05
ImDFavoured1:
Compressor for 2.4 Toyota camry(2003), what's the price?
automatic or manual
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by Danisaint112(m): 7:43am On Sep 06
iykecollins1:

Op you should have dropped picture plus location. It would helped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06
Danisaint112:

Op you should have dropped picture plus location. It would helped.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07
Toyota engine 2GR engine and gear....22pin

Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by Danisaint112(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07
iykecollins1:

Thanks bro

You are welcome
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08
Let me the first u call for all ur Toyota engines and gearboxes....save u the hassle by delivering it to ur doorstep..rest assures I got u covered with our welfare services...
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19
Toyota engine 2ZR corrolla 08-016...engine and gearboxes

Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 9:27am On Sep 21
Toyota engine....1GR ...V6...tacoma ...prado..hilux...engine and gear

Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by Hidaya24: 9:29am On Sep 21
iykecollins1:

250k with alternator but without compressor
280k....with the both of them
What is the guarantee?
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 9:50am On Sep 21
Hidaya24:

What is the guarantee?
1 week warranty.....but I can give u two weeks...U know a good engine once u start it
Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 9:37am On Sep 24
Toyota engine and gearbox....2GR....08-016

Re: Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox by iykecollins1(m): 9:49am On Sep 27
Toyota engine V8...tundra land cruiser....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers, What Is He Up To This Time? / Sugar Mummy Wanted Urgently / Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.