Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine (3285 Views)

The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life / 5 Popular Actors Who Took Their Movie Roles Too Seriously / CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by EvenBlogger: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
Insecurity has made a lot of people to device different ways of being safe. Everyday people come up with different creative styles of keeping themselves safe when they go out. Some people protect themselves with different weapons, some people move about with bodyguards, some people even move about with charms just because they want to protect themselves.

There are some places that you will go to and you have to be very careful, because it is prone to danger. Imagine walking on the street at night alone, you would be really scared because someone might come out of nowhere and attack you at any moment, that is just how messed up life is.

Those people that cannot defend themselves in public either employed someone that would protect them in public, or even move around with dangerous pets so no one would come close to them. This is one reason why you see people moving about with huge dogs to protect them from outsiders.

Going to the ATM machine these days can be quite risky because, anybody can come out of nowhere and attack you even at the ATM machine. Someone can just walk up to you with a gun or even without a weapon, and ask you to withdraw all your money and give to them, or they can steal your ATM card from you and to take your password. Someone might also be at your back and keep staring at your transactions to get your ATM card number from you.

There are times when some of these criminals get caught due to the fact that there are security men around, but sadly a lot of people get attacked at the ATM almost every day. this has made a lot of people to think of different ways to protect themselves at the ATM stand. Most people have started moving around with big and dangerous dogs to stand guard for them while they withdraw their money peacefully.

Alot of people have taken it as a normal thing to move to the ATM machine with their dogs, these dogs normally stand beside their owners and keep watch and prevent anybody from coming close to the ATM machine, until their owners are done. I have compiled a few of those pictures for your viewing pleasure see them below;

Written By: Chief Donald

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
I don't like dogs,I'm scared of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by PENNYSWAP: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
no time for petty criminals grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by DDDEnterprises: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
I don't like dogs,I'm scared of them

Someone like you shouldn't see this post.

the kind of dogs featured in it will make you even more scared. grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by GOFRONT(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Way to go......

I would soon get myself an Ekuke dog to secure me everywhere I go........

I can't come and train a dog that would be dragging me upandan like how the one up there is dragging that woman.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by DoggoneDogg: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mostly pitbulls. Its the scrawny owners I pity.
The day those dogs will pounce on them, body go tell them.

Pitbulls cannot be domesticated. Its only a matter of time before they eat you or your kids.
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by OkuFaba(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
I love canines..
Imma great lover of dogs.
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by Amwitty(f): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
The man wey wear black and yellow jacket na him dey protect the dog o not the other way round grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by EXLOVER(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
To feed all this dogs is equivalent to feeding a human, the only difference they don't go to the university...
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by gungab(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Additional security

Check my siggy
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by Generalwoodz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
EXLOVER:
To feed all this dogs is equivalent to feeding a human, the only difference they don't go to the university...
some of them contest for election and win victoriously...

1 Like

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Are these dogs?
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by JohnnyPalmer: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Amwitty:
The man wey wear black and yellow jacket na him dey protect the dog o not the other way round grin grin grin grin grin

When the dog looks like our local dogs in Naija grin grin
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by Kobicove(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Amwitty:

grin
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
One thing I've noticed is that ladies in western nations seem to love dogs more than their counterparts here in Africa; especially this Nigeria, you'll hardly see a lady walking a dog in public.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by pocohantas(f): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
One thing I've noticed is that ladies in western nations seem to love dogs more than their counterparts here in Africa; especially this Nigeria, you'll hardly see a lady walking a dog in public.

So the time we are supposed to use to find horseband, attend crusade, pound akpu and asslick our in-laws, we would na use it to be walking dogs ehn? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
pocohantas:

So the time we are supposed to use to find horseband, attend crusade, pound akpu and asslick our in-laws, we would na use it to be walking dogs ehn? undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So oyinbo ladies no dey do all those ones?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by Amwitty(f): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

When the dog looks like our local dogs in Naija grin grin
Hehehehehe Bingo
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by pocohantas(f): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So oyinbo ladies no dey do all those ones?

I doubt they will have strength to be carrying two big dogs upandan after praying against side-chicks for at least 4 hours. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by folake4u(f): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
pocohantas:

No no no! grin.

You have to stop making me laugh please.

1 Share

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
pocohantas:

I doubt they will have strength to be carrying two big dogs upandan after praying against side-chicks for at least 4 hours. cheesy

OMG you're so funny! cheesy grin
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by puppie017: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Me as a robber
Say hi to the huge nature machines
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by Kriss216: 12:04am On Aug 05, 2021
Ekuke representing

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2021
Brutality.

People are wicked o.

This time nah criminals go call the dog owner wicked.
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2021
Kriss216:
Ekuke representing

Nah the man dey protect the dog.

Mam looks like a fighter.
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by pretydiva(f): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2021
These photos cracked me up cheesy. But one gun shot, the dogs go run leave the owner
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by ObaKlaz: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2021

A bullet or two should be enough to 'take care' of the canines. No sweat. grin
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by Herrick: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2021
ObaKlaz:

A bullet or two should be enough to 'take care' of the canines. No sweat. grin

Not without a fight tho, especially the pitbull.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by Nuelito: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2021
No be small matter oh
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by oloriooko(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2021
i wonder how fast k9s are becoming kids to these whites
some of these k9s are fierce-looking and a very fine line exist between the sane ones and the insane ones.
Re: Check Out Pictures Of People That Took Their Dogs To The ATM Machine by heniford2: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kriss216:
Ekuke representing
Remember having this kind of Dog back then when arm robbers visited us dog went and hide inside car after dem rob us finish e show up begin bark we flog am e begin cry grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

She Actually Wore Dis As A Wedding Dress / Ugly Ghana Actor Cries Out, No One Want To Kiss Me (Photos) / Busty Upcoming Actress Shares Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.