Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself (41022 Views)

The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Appears Before Four-Man Panel This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Naijasuper: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Swearz, fear the north
Elvictor:
Northerners are very smart people, they made an Igbo man to preside the this.
They don't want to make the issue of Abba Kyari a Northern affair since it concerned external force like Us, they have drag in the Igbos and soon they will rope in Yorubas.

To make an issue betwixt Nigeria and Us, which it would have been US Vs Northern Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by winner37(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
I went to army recruitment training ,due to some saka i come back and my senior uncle has been trying to win my heart to be a police man I say never ... police are corrupt, they are evil, they are heartless ,they can never judge with fairness and truth .
No matter How White a substance might be they will call it black ..
I prefer to work in a factory than to be a police man .
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Naijasuper: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oil dey ur head
1nigeriamyfoot:

Abba Kyari is a crook & liar

Most of crime bursting success attributed to him are not his handwork but hijacked from those who truly carried out the job

Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by tolguy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
From super cop to super crook grin
this your pic is hilarious
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Peppysco: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Na omo Ibo chair the panel to take investigate the guy, Kyarri own don finish
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Torylanez(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Abba Kyari is a crook & liar

Most of crime bursting success attributed to him are not his handwork but hijacked from those who truly carried out the job

Can U provide evidence to back up this lie ?
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by aquasapphire(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lols very funny honestly.
PrinceOfLagos:
From super cop to super crook grin
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by awa(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The US are not stupid

Never ever forget that

They were specific with the name of the criminal indicted in the case , you Nigerians can twist the case whichever way you want to twist it, E no concern america .

It's Abba Kyarri they want and it's Abba Kyarri they would get.

Is it Abba Kyari the late Chief of Staff to the President?
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Torylanez:

Can U provide evidence to back up this lie ?

Go n sleep
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by nedekid: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:
All this media noise about Kyari have not been more than his role/involvement in the decimation of the miscreants UGM.

Then I asked myself, had Kyari, his team and other gallant police officers have not involved in the operation to dislodged UGM, would this same people be able to comments on social media comfortably considering how UGM madness must have gone..

Kyari is the enemy for getting involved in UGM operation while UGM are heaven sent even though there were busy killing security operatives irrespective of tribe , region or religion..

Anything to justify their being vindicated..

Eish!!!

Tell all these your tori to fbi.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by adebwalex(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:
All this media noise about Kyari have not been more than his role/involvement in the decimation of the miscreants UGM.

Then I asked myself, had Kyari, his team and other gallant police officers have not involved in the operation to dislodged UGM, would this same people be able to comments on social media comfortably considering how UGM madness must have gone..

Kyari is the enemy for getting involved in UGM operation while UGM are heaven sent even though there were busy killing security operatives irrespective of tribe , region or religion..

Eish!!!

some of you should try and use una brain o
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Rayjnr: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The US are not stupid

Never ever forget that

They were specific with the name of the criminal indicted in the case , you Nigerians can twist the case whichever way you want to twist it, E no concern america .

Baba take am easy, naso e easy??, abi u easily forgot naija is a sovereign nation?, when they wanted ONYEMA why didn't they force their way to Come and pick him up, no be movie o baba, they picked hush is UAE cuz the government allowed it.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Rolly22(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish!!!

Decimate which unknown Gunmen? By going into people’s villages and burning their house’s?the only tactics Fulani supporters of APC know.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by techWriter1: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
From mega policeman to mega thief
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Masterito(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Honestly, I don't understand you. The is a case involving the US not just a national issue. Abba Kyari had done well in his career but it does not make him innocent or guilty on this hushpuppy case in the US.
Monogamy:

Eish!!!

Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Monogamy: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Masterito:
Honestly, I don't understand you. The is a case involving the US not just a national issue. Abba Kyari had done well in his career but it does not make him innocent or guilty on this hushpuppy case in the US.

Sorry to ask, is Kyari's case a terrorism case?

You want to throw the baby with the water? For what?

Let me ask, what do you guys want next?

For Kyari to be extradited to Usa?

For Kyari to be dismissed from Police Service?

For Kyari to be jailed considering his efforts in policing the country?

You people should tell us
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
He should own up and brace up for whatever lies ahead
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by g4gerald: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:
They don't want to make the issue of Abba Kyari a Northern affair since it concerned external force like Us, they have drag in the Igbos and soon they will rope in Yorubas.

To make an issue betwixt Nigeria and Us, which it would have been US Vs Northern Nigeria.
Where is d smartness in it, wen an Igbo man will gladly indict him
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Notice how PDP haven't seized on this scandal to call out the Buhari government? I bet Kyari has dirt on a lot of politicians.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by 9jaPromo(f): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The US are not stupid

Never ever forget that

Today wey you talk like human being are you sure ur account is not hacked?
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Masterito(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Honestly, from you comment, I see why Nigeria can not grow well. This is not about what we want because we have no stake in it. This about him clearing his name because it will affect Nigerian's reputation. In the USA cop with better records than Abba Kyari are punished if found guilty despite there achievements. You can direct your questions to the US embassy.
Monogamy:

Sorry to ask, is Kyari's case a terrorism case?

You want to throw the baby with the water? For what?

Let me ask, what do you guys want next?

For Kyari to be extradited to Usa?

For Kyari to be dismissed from Police Service?

For Kyari to be jailed considering his efforts in policing the country?

You people should tell us
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Monogamy: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Masterito:
Honestly, from you comment, I see why Nigeria can not grow well. This is not about what we want because we have no stake in it. This about him clearing his name because it will affect Nigerian's reputation. In the USA cop with better records than Abba Kyari are punished if found guilty despite there achievements. You can direct your questions to the US embassy.

Which name is he clearing again? Has he not admitted of receiving the alleged N8m?

FBI have no jurisdiction to prosecute Kyari except NPF

Bribery case if different from fraud case
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by DonCandido(f): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:

--------

Those quoting me, do Abba Kyari have a case with Nigeria?

Put a sock in it! And, keep your ethnic inferiority to yourself.
The officer was found competent for the assignment.

You would have argued to the contrary if the converse were the case.

Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Jaqenhghar: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
If the FBI hadn't said anything. The useless people won't probe him and foolish Niggerians wont onsist that he be probed
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Deuxgracias: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
You are smart.

Elvictor:

--------

Those quoting me, do Abba Kyari have a case with Nigeria?
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by NarcissistKing(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Vickym1:
No tangible evidence to defend himself so he should better surrender to FBI

The panel are aware and they are just playing on the intelligence of Nigerians. Although, setting up the panel is right but nothing good will come out of it.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Vickym1(f): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
NarcissistKing:

The panel are aware and they are just playing on the intelligence of Nigerians. Although, setting up the panel is right but nothing good will come out of it.
The is just beating about the bush cos he never knew that the bribe will come out in the open

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out / Presidential Villa Empty On Buhari’s First Day At Work / Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.