Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself (41020 Views)

The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Appears Before Four-Man Panel This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Onepeople: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:
All this media noise about Kyari have not been more than his role/involvement in the decimation of the miscreants UGM.

Then I asked myself, had Kyari, his team and other gallant police officers have not involved in the operation to dislodged UGM, would this same people be able to comments on social media comfortably considering how UGM madness must have gone..

Kyari is the enemy for getting involved in UGM operation while UGM are heaven sent even though there were busy killing security operatives irrespective of tribe , region or religion..

Anything to justify their being vindicated..

Eish!!!

keep confusing yourself.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Masterito(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
I see you are really emotional and concern about this case. Remember Hushpuppy was extradited. Please go to FBI and ask this question and am sure they will reply you. Also ask FBI which jurisdiction they have over the case and they will definitely answer you. I don't have the answer you seek. I am a just spectator.
Monogamy:

Which name is he clearing again? Has he not admitted of receiving the alleged N8m?

FBI have no jurisdiction to prosecute Kyari except NPF

Bribery case if different from fraud case
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by NarcissistKing(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Vickym1:

The is just beating about the bush cos he never knew that the bribe will come out in the open

Exactly!
He's not even smart as people thought. He's indicted himself more with his social media posts ever since the news broke out. I still don't understand how someone like him don't know about legal implications the essence of attorneys' consults.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by tianshie(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:
All this media noise about Kyari have not been more than his role/involvement in the decimation of the miscreants UGM.

Then I asked myself, had Kyari, his team and other gallant police officers have not involved in the operation to dislodged UGM, would this same people be able to comments on social media comfortably considering how UGM madness must have gone..

Kyari is the enemy for getting involved in UGM operation while UGM are heaven sent even though there were busy killing security operatives irrespective of tribe , region or religion..

Eish!!!

You're a shameless id iot.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
From super cop to super crook grin

HENRY DANGER [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:
Northerners are very smart people, they made an Igbo man to preside the this.
They don't want to make the issue of Abba Kyari a Northern affair since it concerned external force like Us, they have drag in the Igbos and soon they will rope in Yorubas.

To make an issue betwixt Nigeria and Us, which it would have been US Vs Northern Nigeria.

--------

Those quoting me, do Abba Kyari have a case with Nigeria?
imagine what a human being with Brain is writing... If a northerner was in charge of d panel u ll still write rubbish...
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Vickym1(f): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Exactly!
He's not even smart as people thought. He's indicted himself more with his social media posts ever since the news broke out. I still don't understand how someone like him don't know about legal implications the essence of attorneys' consults.
Most of them dunno just that they carry them like a baby give them a promotion that they can't even defend
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by NarcissistKing(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Vickym1:

Most of them dunno just that they carry them like a baby give them a promotion that they can't even defend

It's norms, but it's quite unfortunate.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by NarcissistKing(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish!!!

Your gullibility never cease to amaze me, maybe not only me.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The US are not stupid

Never ever forget that

They were specific with the name of the criminal indicted in the case , you Nigerians can twist the case whichever way you want to twist it, E no concern america .

It's Abba Kyarri they want and it's Abba Kyarri they would get.
What are you talking about?
The guy is innocent, they're mistaking him for kyarri abba
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Torylanez(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Go n sleep

Bring evidence and stop foaming in the mouth
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by koolaid87: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
In a sane clime, all his previous cases would have been dug up and re investigated by now

A Kyari arrested Evans for kidnapping ppl for money

A kyari kidnapped a citizen because of bribe recieved.

Evans equals Kyari

God will punish all these foolish Northerners who are supporting that greedy cop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Gfskw: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:
They don't want to make the issue of Abba Kyari a Northern affair since it concerned external force like Us, they have drag in the Igbos and soon they will rope in Yorubas.

To make an issue betwixt Nigeria and Us, which it would have been US Vs Northern Nigeria.

--------

Stop sounding like an ethnic bigot, no one is chasing you, stop living in the past. Remove hate from your heart to grow.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by BLIZZARDCON: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
You sound so bigoted l
Elvictor:

--------

Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by ambu2: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

Na kunu you wan give with this 'hus findings'?
You can do better nah.... ask for his location and host him

But I thought that kunu nourishes the body. grin
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by EmekaA125(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish!!!

Nyen nyen nyen. Gibberish as usual.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by calcal: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2021
In the US jail, the launch is rice and chicken with fresh juice to cool it down.

The only issue is that some of those inmates would like to bang his ass.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Thomist(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Karma seeking for his head to take palm wiine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Pope John Paul II Visited Abacha And His Family In Abuja In 1998 - Photos / Presidential Villa Empty On Buhari’s First Day At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.