Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired (56435 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Lamas2012(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
should we tell him

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Juicy001: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:
There is this girl I dated till last year before I got tired of everything.

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

Am tired of the relationship sef.
Money wey I don spend just Dey pain me and I don’t want to force somebody oo.

What should I do?

When you no gree read "terms and conditions"
Na God catch you grin

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by ugonna1054(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
See how Kpekus made this man to wait patiently for 4years, now he's weeping and gnashing his teeth because he's tired of waiting grin.... Never Underestimate the power of Kpekus grin
grin grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Pat081: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
U are a wicked person,so u want to have sex with her then it would results in unwanted pregnancy then u abandoned her,why can't u think are u a dog that can't live without sex,,think.. because fornication is a sin,u sef know it,and u call yourself a Christian,you are a disgrace to christians aswear, it gona clock 4 years this year that hav been a celibate..just pity your life aswear....
see who is talking oooo you that is over age the guy try sef 4years and the good for nothing gal can b taking his money ooo and you are talking about Christian are you telling us that ur husband met you at home? You sef you b disgrace to us here
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Fortez: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

If you are the one in that ur profile pics
Why won’t you be celibate

Who will Sex that ugly thing anyway
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by funkeyuche: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Brother while not be patient she might be testing you, give her at least 2 more years maybe by then you fit don get sense �.

Geemy rechargeable clipper at auction price
PRICE : #3,000
DELIVERY : #500
You can't afford to miss these
WhatsApp : 0905 697 7152

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
U are a wicked person,so u want to have sex with her then it would results in unwanted pregnancy then u abandoned her,why can't u think are u a dog that can't live without sex,,think.. because fornication is a sin,u sef know it,and u call yourself a Christian,you are a disgrace to christians aswear, it gona clock 4 years this year that hav been a celibate..just pity your life aswear....

Keep kwayet!
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Elxandre(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
safarigirl:
You date somebody for 4 years, all because you were waiting for sex?

4 years?

You did not see anything worth marrying in that 4 years, na only bang you wan bang? 4 years?

Una no dey alright o
You suppose ask dem age fess.
What if they're 22 year olds, make dem marry? cool
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by safarigirl(f): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elxandre:

You suppose ask dem age fess.
What if they're 22 year olds, make dem marry? cool
No be 22 years old Yul Edochie marry?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by ogkrakkid(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
nenyewrites:

What of the ones that don’t bring bills?
To me they are the real ones...firstly why am I giving u money?..u b my mama or my sis or even my relation?..for what na?..we are dating..what are we dating for? No b to colonize kpekus?..then marry and bring offspring. Also bills can set in accordingly and we plan together...this should b a mind of a serious fellow not some juvenile. Infact why you dey ask this question?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Pat081: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

What should I do?
use your brain she is not your sister or family members, 4yrs hahahaha so she wants to tell you that she never have sex for good 4yrs? And never listen to that old mum that call him /herself Adeesther56 ,because he/she can never do without sex if you don't believe go to him/her profile
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by val4sure(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

If you are the one in that ur profile pics
Why won’t you be celibate
Savage you are grin

2 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Looking at your dp, it is quite understandable why you're have been celibate for 4 years

It is only a Man with an extreme level of low self-esteem that will consider having sex with you.

Too harsh nah angry
Depression kills & body-shaming could lead to depression.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Emotionss: 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Adegbemiro11:

Too harsh nah angry
Depression kills & body-shaming could lead to depression.

When a woman body shame or broke shame a man you guys you will look away and pretend not to have noticed. But when a man reciprocate the gesture, that's when people like you will start reacting up and down.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by inumidun2010(m): 2:04am On Aug 05, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Looking at your dp, it is quite understandable why you're have been celibate for 4 years

It is only a Man with an extreme level of low self-esteem that will consider having sex with you.

Chai, that's WAY TOO HARSH.... Please don't BODYSHAME/BULLY PEOPLE...
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Paswill(m): 2:13am On Aug 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:02am On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=Hassanmaye post=104431940][/quote]
[/quote
Hahahhahahaha real bad boy nairaland should banned you grin]

What I do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:06am On Aug 05, 2021
41lady:

Is Bobo explaining kpekus also ���
I'm confused as you o
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by zexy2030(m): 3:13am On Aug 05, 2021
Shalommy:
Chaaii..Marry her and enjoy her kpekus for life. Men and sex.
I need ur kpekus, I'm cumin to xalabar
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by olaniyi900: 4:21am On Aug 05, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
Just end the relationship and move on she might have another man that she is having sex with.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by JordanMichael(m): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2021
Spend some more money grin grin grin
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Goldiness: 5:23am On Aug 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
ogbeni, shey u b simp abi u b woman b4 i knw hw to reply u.

The truth is better, leave reply for now and reason well.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by JordanMichael(m): 5:25am On Aug 05, 2021
Virgin with past experience
Deveryib:
She is seeing some one else, or is she a virgin?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by JordanMichael(m): 5:27am On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Bigredmachine:

No be juju be that grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 05, 2021
People advising the OP to marry her because of sex are mad! What if they aren't sexually compatible? What if the OP has a higher sex drive than her? Don't you know that is enough to break a home? Op if she refuses and you can't cope exit the relationship na. Why wait 4 years? There are many girls out there! Which kin patience you get self grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by MacANDIES: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Adeesther56:

Just seeing your picture on your profile is depressing already, who go want have sex with you kwanu. Biko be celibate
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Habib101: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
See how Kpekus made this man to wait patiently for 4years, now he's weeping and gnashing his teeth because he's tired of waiting grin.... Never Underestimate the power of Kpekus grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.