Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Don't Apply If You're Not In This Category - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Apply If You're Not In This Category (292 Views)

Proficient Writers Needed (apply If You've Experience Writing Niche Article) / Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. / IF You Are Not In This Category, Don't Register For The N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Apply If You're Not In This Category by Olafest: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
*Are you an Entrepreneur and sales are not coming in as expected?*

*Are you in need of an extra source of income?*

*Do you want to work and earn online while working from the comfort of your home?*

*If YES!* This write up is for you. *KEEP READING!*

Making money online is the new normal because of the ease, comfort and freedom that comes with it.

There are lots of opportunities to make money online.

Therefore, if you are not making money online yet, it is either you don't know how to or you just decided not to.

Considering the benefits of making money online without having to;

• *Wake up at 5 am every morning.*

• *Be caught in the traffic.*

• *Be insulted by your boss at work.*

• *Receive query or a pay cut.*

While still making ×2 or ×3 of what your 9-5 will pay you normally.

Therefore, if you're the type that wants this kind of lifestyle but doesn't know how to get it, the *Diploma In Copy writing Course* is for you.

*What is the Diploma In Copy writing all about?*

The *Diploma In Copywriting* course is a *2 weeks intensive and yet most affordable* Copy writing course in the history of the world.

The *number 1 skill* that has created more *"Online Millionaires"* then any other is *Copywriting*.

Truth is, most people are *PASSIVE* copywriters.

They write ads, sales letters, product descriptions, email letter, sell to their friends.

They do this *UNCONSCIOUSLY*.

But until you *CONSCIOUSLY AND ACTIVELY* learn *Copywriting*, you will be selling like an Amateur.

There are systems

There are Formulas

So in the *Diploma In Copywriting* Course,

• *You will get materials worth #200,000.*

• *You will get a certificate and also a Sabificate.*

• *Access to my library worth #500k.*

• *Access to videos on Copywriting & ebooks on Sales.*

It will be so intensive and value -packed.

This course as you know is pegged at *#20,000*.

If I charge you #50,000 it will still be a steal for you.

Will you exchange #50k for millions monthly? Who wouldn't?

In the bid to give many people access to this great value, I have further crashed the fee to *#5,000 for early bird.*

*Is there a Guarantee?*

If you follow the instructions and principles I teach in class and you don't ×3 your money back, I will give you back all your money with a written apology.

*Please Note:* Only those who make payment today will get access to my library worth *#500k*.

I don't want people who will be thinking, should I pay or not?

You're either *IN or OUT*

It's either *HELL YES or HELL NO*, no sitting on the fence.

Make Payment into these accounts

*OLOWU FESTUS OLUSESAN*

*GTB:* 0177900542

*ACCESS:* 1381005327

Fee again is *#5,000*

But two friends who are registering together are permitted to pay *#3,500 each* instead of #5,000.

Class starts on the *15th of August* and last for 2 full weeks.

*Send your POP to 08105079758.*

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Agent At Confidence Microfinance Bank, Ilorin. / Greenhouse Farm Attendant Needed / Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.