Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] (1335 Views)

Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by BornorBang: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
A Senegalese student has been detained after he disguised as a woman to sit for national examinations on behalf of his girlfriend.

The student who enrolled in a university in the northern part of the country and his girlfriend “were placed under arrest on Monday evening.”

The student whose age was not disclosed, had moved to Diourbel to take the exams for his girlfriend, a student in a high school in this city, according to the prosecution.

Photos posted on social networks by [url][/url] depicted him wearing a red dress with black patterns, wearing a veil with the same colors and a black shawl to deceive the invigilators. Local media reported that invigilators caught him on the third day of the exams after noticing something wrong with his attire. They then reported him to the police.

Their lawyer, Serigne Ndiongue confirmed the man and his girlfriend will be tried for “exam fraud” on Thursday August 5.

The prosecutor also said “the couple is to be tried on (Thursday) August 5 for exam fraud and complicity in fraud by the court of Diourbel.”

https:///man-detained-for-writing-for-his-girlfriend-while-dressed-as-a-lady/

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Bigredmachine: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Pusey ass niggu
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by GRACETOLIVE(f): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Pictures?
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by ejimoney(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
This life no balance but they said the future is FEmale
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Davash222(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
He should be killed immediately!

I know the foolish girl talked him into this nonsense.

Senseless man
Woman wrapper!

E better make person born Thief than to born Mumu.

- Jason

2 Likes

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by FarinJini: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller what do you have to say about this?
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by superCleanworks(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
as in..... he actually "prepared" for the exam
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by BornorBang: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Davash222:

Senseless man
Woman wrapper!

Guy calm down na. It's Love grin

1 Like

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Sixsigmahub: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
We keep losing to the other gender everyday cry cry
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
FarinJini:
TheGidRedpiller what do you have to say about this?
Kudus to him though. He took simping to a totally different level. undecided
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Dotinacircle: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
This is one of the greatest simp on earth
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Sixsigmahub: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
I can see my anti-simp colleagues in this thread grin
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by BornorBang: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
So we get to see the guy's face and not the girls?
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Godfullsam(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Can we call this love or stupidity?

Just asking for a friend
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Karemarealty288(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Love is Blind ..deaf and dumb.

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by TheFacelessMan: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Well, I have experienced this...

TheFacelessMan:
grin

Some years back, I was a mercenary in an exam....

For at least 23 hours daily, all i thought of was Fatima Abdullah.

She was extremely beautiful.... extremely dull too.

She expertly manipulated me into sitting for her in Physics 101 exams.

We were already seated in the Hall when stern looking Professor Arowojobe walked in like Death, Itself.

If you check "SADIST" in the dictionary, i am sure his passport photo is there.

He started calling everyone by name and you had to stand up.

"Chinedu Okadigbo"..... "Olaide Ademola"....

"Fatima Abdullah "

"FATIMA ABDULLAH " shocked shocked shocked

There was graveyard silence.

I am as masculine as they come. From voice to facial hair.

How do i pass off as a woman?! shocked

Prof Arowojobe looked like a wolf in Ramadan

[img]https://media./images/6ac739c103dc3366f3b7f36568af1916/tenor.gif[/img]

So.... i heard Arowojobe calling for security backup and i knew i had to dash for it!

I ran headlong and slammed into Arowojobe...catching him by surprise.

Out of the corner of my eyes... i saw 2 guards in hot pursuit. One huge one had blocked my only route of escape - the staircase undecided

"Heyyyyy...HEYYYY you!" I heard them shout behind me as they closed the distance between us..

I was in my final year, 500 Level Engineering. If caught, i was screwed cry cry cry

They had blocked all possible avenues to escape except ONE.

I took it. I jumped from the 4 storey building shocked shocked

Maybe it took only 3 seconds, but it seemed like 3 lifetimes as i sailed through the air...

I hurtled through tree branches at 100miles / hour....the red muddy ground rushing at me cry

I heard the audible crack of my ankle giving way under my weight cry cry cry cry

There i was ....helpless when they came for me.

The huge guard, quite unnecessarily jumped ontop me flattening me and i yelped out in pain.

EPILOGUE : Fatima denied all knowledge of me at the panel - she was pardoned. I was expelled for exam malpractices.

She got engaged to a rich Alhaji weeks after the incident and even had the balls to send me an invitation card to her wedding angry

"Let bygones be bygones, wish me well" her SMS said.

I am waiting at the reception hall right now, i have a gift for her.....

YES, i did BUY a GUN angry

[img]https://media1./images/7f0e29b98a6a55d1a126b09155398590/tenor.gif?itemid=10333376[/img]

This story has a good ending...but it would be long undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Siggynigeria: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Godfullsam:
Can we call this love or stupidity?

Just asking for a friend

Stupidity x10000
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Sonnobax15(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin
All because of toto,this nigga don use him own two legs stroll enter market go buy him own size of casket lipsrsealed

Wetin go pain me pass na be say after everything like this wey this madman go pass through for that mad girl finish,at the end,she go still leave the madman lipsrsealed

Some guymen really need to be given the redpill for free of charge..
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Siggynigeria: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
All because of toto,this nigga don use him own two legs stroll enter market go buy him own size of casket lipsrsealed

Wetin go pain me pass na be say after everything like this wey this madman go pass through for that mad girl finish,at the end,she go still leave the madman lipsrsealed

Some guymen really need to be given the redpill free of charge..

Lol.
The male gender is angry
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Seeksnigeria: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
S for Simp.
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Seeksnigeria: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
There are very few real men left in this world
Sixsigmahub:
We keep losing to the other gender everyday cry cry
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by BornorBang: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lol.
I don't know, but this news sounds very funny to me.
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Sixsigmahub: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Give this man life imprisonment please
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Seeksnigeria: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

Some guymen really need to be given the redpill for free of charge..

Never really seen a news where the lady do this for a man... Women no dey love bah?
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Siggynigeria: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
BornorBang:

Guy calm down na. It's Love grin
Love gbowakoku!
Re: Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] by Sixsigmahub: 12:54am On Aug 05, 2021
Davash222:

Senseless man
Woman wrapper!

E better make person born Thief than to born Mumu.

- Jason

Jason 2021 grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"#100M For One Movie, Where You Dey Work?" Uche Maduagwu Comes At Jim Iyke Again / Tragic End Of A Young Promising Man / Bomb Blast!! In Kano This Afternoon. Very Graphic!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.